Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 31. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Vote Coxst to livecoin.net https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=CoExistCoin

Livecoin has almost as big volume as bittrex. (according to coinmarketcap)

If you haven't registered there, here's link to registration

https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-aVtmwWPD

thanks for sharing this info let me register and cast my vote for this coin be added from their listing.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Vote Coxst to livecoin.net https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=CoExistCoin

Livecoin has almost as big volume as bittrex. (according to coinmarketcap)

If you haven't registered there, here's link to registration

https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-aVtmwWPD
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I am also stuck at
Block 471195 with 839 blocks remaining and its just stuck in a loop even after restarts
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Same here. My wallet is stuck at 469378. I also cannot receive deposits from mining pools. Please fix this bug. At lease 2000 of my mined coins are no where to be found. They were sent to my address but nothing appeared in my wallet. I am not mining the coin till this is fix. It's a waste of hash power. This bug need to be fix as it is very bad for the coin. When mining pool payout start to not getting received miners will back out and possibly even dump the coin. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I love this coin please don't let it become vulnerable.

Thank you in advanced, I hope to see an upgrade to the wallet soon!

Take care! Great job dev!
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
hey all. Please read, share and up vote our weekly Lets Coexist blog #3

https://steemit.com/charity/@coexist/lets-coexist-blog-3
Founder of CoExistCoin
that was weird. I didnt catch it
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

The block explorer and yobit seems to be stuck on the same block. #466486

Someone on the case?

My wallet says : 466579

edit:
nvm, its moving again
Founder of CoExistCoin
I tend to agree with the anti mining sentiment on this. Look at a similar coin, Evergreencoin.
It was in the doldrums forever until it went pure POS and then it rallied hard and has settled at around 4000 sat.
The endless selling pressure on Coexist has been rather brutal. I have personally brought it over 100 on more than 5 or 6 occasions last month and the month before and it is sold into slowly..
Just a constant slow bleed out. I for one vote on the coin going pure POS as to allow it to find it's feet. At the onset it was sold to the original IPO crowd for 250 sats. I haven't seen any big block sales at all.
Just a slow malingering pressure of 100% of the mined coins sold everyday. It kills any new buying confidence..

Yes, this is pointless and hopeless.

Its now spread to 4k adresses.. thats a nice spread. Further mining will not spread it further.

Block halving is in 49ish days.
I actually think thats too much. Also i dont think the halving is enough. It will still be as relentless, just half scale. And i think COXST has taken enough beating from the bots at zpool.

Heres my 2 coxst:

The meaning and point of the mining phase was to spread the coins to many wallets and give everyone a chance to get some.

The vision of the coin is to help those in need. And those people are NOT miners. Continued mining will just keep pushing the price and value if each coxst lower.  They way this coin can help those in need is by DONATIONS.

But the continual hammering on the price makes the donations less worth too.. so its a lose lose situation.

Lets hand the coin over from miners market to the traders and holders market.
That means go full POS.
Without the mining its much safer to buy a bag of coins without the same guarantee of price beeing hammered down.

With POS mining you give buyers and holders a reason to buy.

By investing in POS COXST you get 2 things:
*the continuos pos payout
*the likelyhood of a price going up as more and more buyers try to fill their bags fighting for the price.

If you want your coin to get attention .. nothing does it like a market boom and blossoming green prices.

If COXST went FULL POS, id personally probably get a million or 2 more coxst myself, as i believe this coins will be around for a long time.

You make a great point there. I am putting together some options. My only concern is security.

Whats your opinion on making POW not worth mining. I would mine it for charity. Over a years worth it would add up. But daily would be like pos if not less.

Just throwing ideas out there.

If you want to mine for charity, you should still mine the most profitable coin, and trade it for the one you want.
Why mine 2000 COXST for charity if you can mine ETH, and sell it for 5X more COXST?  That would be 10k for charity (random numbers)

By making it not worth mining i meant slaughtering the pow reward so much that its .. not worth mining.

But that could change with price.. if price goes up 1000% ... it would be worth mining those 720 COXST(if pow rev. 0.5 pr block)
But if that opens a security risk, id suggest finishing POW all togheter.

27 million COXST mined should be enough for coin supply.
The next challenge is making them worth something.

The constant bleeding to miners will hammer the price down to nothing.
You see once me and LeChuckDE stopped buying, it quickly becomes a red dumping ground again.  
Already lost most of the value gained in our pump.  
300 range --> 70 range in a week.

Make it pure POS and who knows where the sky is.
It would guaranteed turn the downwards death spiral into an upwards flight to the sky.

Thank you Frost. You make alot of sense. I value your thoughts on this. 

I tend to agree with the anti mining sentiment on this. Look at a similar coin, Evergreencoin.
It was in the doldrums forever until it went pure POS and then it rallied hard and has settled at around 4000 sat.
The endless selling pressure on Coexist has been rather brutal. I have personally brought it over 100 on more than 5 or 6 occasions last month and the month before and it is sold into slowly..
Just a constant slow bleed out. I for one vote on the coin going pure POS as to allow it to find it's feet. At the onset it was sold to the original IPO crowd for 250 sats. I haven't seen any big block sales at all.
Just a slow malingering pressure of 100% of the mined coins sold everyday. It kills any new buying confidence..

Its now spread to 4k adresses.. thats a nice spread. Further mining will not spread it further.

I actually think thats too much. Also i dont think the halving is enough. It will still be as relentless, just half scale. And i think COXST has taken enough beating from the bots at zpool.

Heres my 2 coxst:

The meaning and point of the mining phase was to spread the coins to many wallets and give everyone a chance to get some.

The vision of the coin is to help those in need. And those people are NOT miners. Continued mining will just keep pushing the price and value if each coxst lower.  They way this coin can help those in need is by DONATIONS.

But the continual hammering on the price makes the donations less worth too.. so its a lose lose situation.

That means go full POS.
Without the mining its much safer to buy a bag of coins without the same guarantee of price beeing hammered down.

*the likelyhood of a price going up as more and more buyers try to fill their bags fighting for the price.

If you want your coin to get attention .. nothing does it like a market boom and blossoming green prices.

If COXST went FULL POS, id personally probably get a million or 2 more coxst myself, as i believe this coins will be around for a long time.

You make a great point there. I am putting together some options. My only concern is security.

Whats your opinion on making POW not worth mining. I would mine it for charity. Over a years worth it would add up. But daily would be like pos if not less.

If you want to mine for charity, you should still mine the most profitable coin, and trade it for the one you want.
Why mine 2000 COXST for charity if you can mine ETH, and sell it for 5X more COXST?  That would be 10k for charity (random numbers)

By making it not worth mining i meant slaughtering the pow reward so much that its .. not worth mining.

But that could change with price.. if price goes up 1000% ... it would be worth mining those 720 COXST(if pow rev. 0.5 pr block)
But if that opens a security risk, id suggest finishing POW all togheter.

27 million COXST mined should be enough for coin supply.
The next challenge is making them worth something.

The constant bleeding to miners will hammer the price down to nothing.
You see once me and LeChuckDE stopped buying, it quickly becomes a red dumping ground again.  
Already lost most of the value gained in our pump.  
300 range --> 70 range in a week.

Make it pure POS and who knows where the sky is.
It would guaranteed turn the downwards death spiral into an upwards flight to the sky.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Founder of CoExistCoin
I am pleased to announce that CoExistCoin charity fund is adding two great organizations that are helping the less fortunate. Doing good for humanity.  Our goal is to add a couple every year one at a time. But these two go hand in hand in my eyes and heart. With the addition of these two great charity organizations CoExistCoin is now collection and donating to 5 charity organizations that is helping those in horrible situations. Visit CoExistCoin.com to see the list we donate to.

http://www.preranaantitrafficking.org/  -  Prerana works to end intergenerational prostitution and to protect women and children from the threats of human trafficking by defending their rights and dignity, providing a safe environment, supporting their education and health and leading major advocacy efforts. Prerana strives to ensure optimum protection of children. This is reflected in the broad spectrum of interventions that provide a continuum of care by addressing issues of child sexual abuse in parallel with anti-human trafficking. Since its establishment in 1986, Prerana’s pioneering efforts have been instrumental in supporting victims through the entire cycle from prevention to repatriation.Prerana is registered under the Societies Registration Act (Registration No: 372/1990) and the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (Registration No: 83780710).

https://theexodusroad.com/   - We find and free slaves through strategic action.  Our primary focus lies in ushering in strategic, holistic rescue for current victims of slavery. We vet, train, fund and equip operatives to collect evidence of trafficking and then work with police to bring freedom. We also support victim services throughout the rescue and transition process.

If you want to help donate to these visit http://coexistcoin.com/help 100% of donations go to charity.

I just blogged about it. Please everyone click it and up vote. It helps us in many ways. Share the link.

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@coexist/coexistcoin-s-lets-coexist-weekly-blog-2
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Block 453432

Funded Addresses:   4092. Went over 4k this week

hey buddy what's your opinion about those dumpers? the coin is moving good but the dump should be avoided too. hehehe I really love your project phil just continue okay.

You rock arsea. Did you get your wallet resolved?

Frost made a great point. COXST is to help humanity. Not miners dumping. It is obvious that the daily dumping is keeping the value from moving in an upward trend. My biggest concern is security using x11 algo. Maybe keeping pow at 60 seconds but reward so low that it just doesn't make sense to mine it now. Maybe it will be worth it to mine it in 3 years. If I have to fork it again I would like it to be one final time. I will have to completely back up and document all blockchain tx so that at least keep trust. When people not close to projects see a fork they think that there is something to hide. Of course we all can under stand that thinking. So many scam coins pop up weekly. We all see it.

I thank everyone in our community. I please encourage everyone that reads this to reply with their thoughts on this. I take in all opinions and weigh them out.

this show how nice the dev was still asking for opinion before doing any action, hope this mining dumpers would be resolved in a nice fair ways, good luck phil.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Block 453432

hey buddy what's your opinion about those dumpers? the coin is moving good but the dump should be avoided too. hehehe I really love your project phil just continue okay.

You rock arsea. Did you get your wallet resolved?

Frost made a great point. COXST is to help humanity. Not miners dumping. It is obvious that the daily dumping is keeping the value from moving in an upward trend. My biggest concern is security using x11 algo. Maybe keeping pow at 60 seconds but reward so low that it just doesn't make sense to mine it now. Maybe it will be worth it to mine it in 3 years. If I have to fork it again I would like it to be one final time. I will have to completely back up and document all blockchain tx so that at least keep trust. When people not close to projects see a fork they think that there is something to hide. Of course we all can under stand that thinking. So many scam coins pop up weekly. We all see it.

I thank everyone in our community. I please encourage everyone that reads this to reply with their thoughts on this. I take in all opinions and weigh them out.

Founder of CoExistCoin

Heres my 2 coxst:

That means go full POS.

Heres my 2 coxst:

The vision of the coin is to help those in need. And those people are NOT miners. Continued mining will just keep pushing the price and value if each coxst lower.  They way this coin can help those in need is by DONATIONS.

That means go full POS.

Activity: 644
Block 453432

Founder of CoExistCoin
Block 453432

Activity: 672
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1054
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
it was an amazing rally with the price keeps going up a week ago but its really not good if theres someone who's taking advantage it supposedly for charity and not really created a a profitable coin hope if whoever dumping this project realized that this is a good project to help more and more who's really in need.
Pages:
Jump to: