Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 42. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
No shit Sherlock, but this is a scamcoin. Forget the rhetoric above. I know who is behind it.

What did he mean by this?

I would like to know too. I am the only one behind it. I have showed my identity. Nothing to hide. I think a hater or troll that doesnt want to see anything succeed because he is a failure
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
No shit Sherlock, but this is a scamcoin. Forget the rhetoric above. I know who is behind it.

What did he mean by this?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
maybe sir rob you also needed to do some contest about the this coin I don't want this to be mislead it is just a simple game that we can open for this coin lottery or some contest that requires small amount of this coin and the pot winner will give at least 50% of total winnings as a donation for this campaign I don't know if phil is okay with that.

Why not right now I am in the process of setting up my blog set up project for my community I might accept coexist as payment,had two clients who are making $100- $150 on adsense ..

This is interesting I think every one should have a blog it's their way of showing every body on their commitment to coexist but also to their other interest offline and online..
how much is the blog sir? don't have money yet but i'm thinking of setting my own just curios. thanks

Actually we can set up you up free if you are active on our forum but if you are active supporters of coexist we will accept Coexist for payment as long as you have two post about coexist and one post about our community ..

If there are 5 active bloggers about Coexist it will have a good reputation on the search engine and people will easily discover Coexist..
thanks for the reply sir I will check it from there if I still remember I was able to join that site.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
maybe sir rob you also needed to do some contest about the this coin I don't want this to be mislead it is just a simple game that we can open for this coin lottery or some contest that requires small amount of this coin and the pot winner will give at least 50% of total winnings as a donation for this campaign I don't know if phil is okay with that.

Why not right now I am in the process of setting up my blog set up project for my community I might accept coexist as payment,had two clients who are making $100- $150 on adsense ..

This is interesting I think every one should have a blog it's their way of showing every body on their commitment to coexist but also to their other interest offline and online..
how much is the blog sir? don't have money yet but i'm thinking of setting my own just curios. thanks

Actually we can set up you up free if you are active on our forum but if you are active supporters of coexist we will accept Coexist for payment as long as you have two post about coexist and one post about our community ..

If there are 5 active bloggers about Coexist it will have a good reputation on the search engine and people will easily discover Coexist..
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Later today all Funds of my mining yesterday (rented 150 MH/s X11 miner for 8hrs) will go to CoExistCoin as donation, also complettle fees from coinpool.eu
At time I am start a new job so that my time is very limited, but keep it in background to support CoExistCoin ....
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary

Activity: 644
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
my wallet still can't sync i think this almost 2 hours awaiting but still same,i want to add new nodes but not find,where i can find new nodes active

scroll down to nodes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coexistcoin-blockchain-tech-to-empower-the-less-fortunate-1083647

Code:
listen=1
addnode=104.131.163.132:21262
addnode=104.172.24.79:21262
addnode=104.255.33.203:21262
addnode=109.28.172.206:21262
addnode=185.93.68.25:21262
addnode=188.138.1.237:21262
addnode=192.95.29.72:21262
addnode=212.24.100.133:21262
addnode=23.227.190.105:21262
addnode=37.110.69.83:21262
addnode=5.189.180.41:21262
addnode=71.197.210.140:21262
addnode=74.120.220.54:21262
addnode=76.178.66.164:21262
addnode=77.121.108.134:21262
addnode=85.172.60.17:21262
addnode=85.25.200.157:21262
addnode=88.91.65.186:21262
addnode=89.207.78.206:21262

ahh yeahh sorry seems i missed somethng there and thanks you limaphii,my wallet is working now Wink
legendary
Downloaded the new version ,it is awesome I think we are one of the elite when it comes to this kind of wallet not really cheap but something the community can be proud,hopefully this can help the price of Coexist to pump ..
Founder of CoExistCoin
my wallet still can't sync i think this almost 2 hours awaiting but still same,i want to add new nodes but not find,where i can find new nodes active

scroll down to nodes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coexistcoin-blockchain-tech-to-empower-the-less-fortunate-1083647
All good over this way bro. Long day at work. Long night trying to update somethings.

Thank you for the kind words and support. We have more work ahead of us.
just let the community knows phil how we can help you as almost all of us here also doing some trading with other
project so this one would take as our sort of good deeds many will follow and support buddy we just have to continue working on this project. good luck and more health bro,.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Founder of CoExistCoin
All good over this way bro. Long day at work. Long night trying to update somethings.

Thank you for the kind words and support. We have more work ahead of us.
hey mate how's your day today? looking good for the development of this coin so far
I think we just needed to continue life ahead charity works will always have different
perceptions so continue what you are doin and let them see the progress. good luck.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Do your research "Sherlock" I have showed proof of my identity. Take your trolling self off this thread. This is transparent. No profits made here. Most work done is paid from my pocket.

CoExistCoin and its community has donated to charity. What have you done productive in life? So stop and troll elsewhere
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
The new graphics look fantastic !
i also feel the same this new looks will make more impact its so nice to looking on it and give positive impression. good job sir!
Activity: 672
The new graphics look fantastic !
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Pages:
Jump to: