Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 44. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
why on YOBIT someone just poured Huh
so that I bought was 500 k coxt .thanks. Cool

Dang even I would have scooped that up. Nice buy
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Please submit your daily vote. Its a free vote. Register, log in. Vote please.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
submitting my vote phil hope we made it. good luck
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
darn i missed that Sad
Activity: 812
Founder of CoExistCoin
Please submit your daily vote. Its a free vote. Register, log in. Vote please.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
Founder of CoExistCoin
we will wait phil let us see how this work hope it will give more success to this project, good luck buddy
hope you will pm me if there's a job that you needed me to do.

I will bro. Im just holding off on bounty promotions for a bit to stops dumps. Seems value is stable and creeping upwards.
Activity: 644
we will wait phil let us see how this work hope it will give more success to this project, good luck buddy
hope you will pm me if there's a job that you needed me to do.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Seems pow 13836. last 24 hours. I maybe missing something. People are staking almost 2K a day total. Want to see if I can get better way to get exact numbers
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
My son failed drivers test at the end. He said he panicked when a tractor trailer came into his lane fast. I feel bad for him. PERSONALLY it gives me a little more time to save a few more bucks for his car. Sucks though. Hate seeing him sad.

Im going over POW/POS rewards from last 24 hours. Ill report my findings
sad to hear that buddy but that's life, well with your project i would love to hear good result hope you succeed with that test
good luck phil impress us more.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
My son failed drivers test at the end. He said he panicked when a tractor trailer came into his lane fast. I feel bad for him. PERSONALLY it gives me a little more time to save a few more bucks for his car. Sucks though. Hate seeing him sad.

Sorry to hear that Phil and I know a lot of people who failed the first time and got it the second time around.

Do you have a time frame on when the web wallet will be complete?

Posted a few more Tweets on Twitter promoting COXST. Everyday I Tweets for Bittrex to add this coin so hopefully soon they will  Wink
Founder of CoExistCoin

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I hope the price will not go to 50 sats below,it's quite disappointing to see a good coin with a good cause fall below the 20 sats mark when it was up to 80 sats months ago now that the halving is finish we will now see how investors will look on this ..
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Good morning all. Value is up. Lets keep it going in that direction. No dumps below market value.

Taking my oldest son for his drivers test. Im more nervous than him. Chat with you all when I return.
Yes phil , hopefully we don't see too many dumpers . I think this is the right time to buy the coin and also Good luck(to your son) for the test .
We have good volume too today in yobit .

COXST has been added to CoinExchange.io:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/COXST/BTC

Smiley
Great thank you Smiley
Guys, dont sell it cheap @CoinExchange.io
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good morning all. Value is up. Lets keep it going in that direction. No dumps below market value.

Taking my oldest son for his drivers test. Im more nervous than him. Chat with you all when I return.
Yes phil , hopefully we don't see too many dumpers . I think this is the right time to buy the coin and also Good luck(to your son) for the test .
We have good volume too today in yobit .

COXST has been added to CoinExchange.io:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/COXST/BTC

Smiley
Great thank you Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

Yeah lets keep it up, and let's roll to make some good moving coin, I hope it can catch up.
Founder of CoExistCoin

Activity: 644
website is finally back up. I paid for 2 years. Next year while I am away it wont happen again. I also auto subscribed to renew.

Thank you for the support all. This week on facebook and twitter we should see heavy promotions for our indiegogo campaign. I paid for a promo and campaign company to do so.

Still behind on my goal for a webwallet. Working on it. Slow going. AND the donations from are being processed. Sell orders on C-cex. Once sold I will donate to water.org and post it

Good to hear the web wallet is still going ahead  Grin

I will still continue to promote this coin on Twitter even though the campaign is on hold for now.
Although the campaign is on hold . if I see any member willingly supporting us , on Twitter and fb I will tip them some coins.

You can PM me your work.  I will review and let you guys know whether you will be paid or not.
this coin will start to rise up and the purpose will be achieve just hoping that investors will come now and help the charity
and make everything happen, its a good karma for us who willing to participate and support. thanks phil and the dev team more
power to this project keep achieving.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
website is finally back up. I paid for 2 years. Next year while I am away it wont happen again. I also auto subscribed to renew.

Thank you for the support all. This week on facebook and twitter we should see heavy promotions for our indiegogo campaign. I paid for a promo and campaign company to do so.

Still behind on my goal for a webwallet. Working on it. Slow going. AND the donations from are being processed. Sell orders on C-cex. Once sold I will donate to water.org and post it

I will still continue to promote this coin on Twitter even though the campaign is on hold for now.
Although the campaign is on hold . if I see any member willingly supporting us , on Twitter and fb I will tip them some coins.

You can PM me your work.  I will review and let you guys know whether you will be paid or not.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Pages:
Jump to: