Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 40. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Sorry guys, that i am a little bit quite at the moment.
Got a new job and have a lot to learn about company-processes and so on.
There was a problem with the CoExistCoin.eu pool.
Firewall has blocked ports after updates, fixed it and let firewall updates not run in automode.
Monitoring has not reported it because internal it was reachable (trusted ip range)

Cheers,

Mark
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Hey guys , I just found this reddit like website . Steemit , I think it will be a great platform for us to make people know how we can help better humanity , what CoExistCoin really is . Take a look this https://steemit.com/blockchain/@absy107/how-blockchain-can-be-used-to-help-better-humanity

Make sure to leave comments ( or feedback ). I would be really glad if we get some donations after someone see that post.
good job sir abby this venue can attract more to learn about this coin, can't help you yet because i'm still waiting for
the registration to be open again, good luck sir hope this coin will be broadcast and be share to many investors.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey guys , I just found this reddit like website . Steemit , I think it will be a great platform for us to make people know how we can help better humanity , what CoExistCoin really is . Take a look this https://steemit.com/blockchain/@absy107/how-blockchain-can-be-used-to-help-better-humanity

Make sure to leave comments ( or feedback ). I would be really glad if we get some donations after someone see that post.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
cosxt wallet is now online and working good i hope the price will rise little bit more

Actually im still got stuck on sync i'll wait a while . yeahh me too mate hope price is going better.still holding about 3 weeks

I synched up nice and quickly.

Try renaming PEERS.dat and start the wallet again.

(DONT TOUCH WALLET.DAT .. its your accounts. Make sure u have backups of it)

(you should actually never delete files unless u are 100% sure. The safest is to rename or MOVE them away temporarily, until u confirm its ok, then delete)
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
cosxt wallet is now online and working good i hope the price will rise little bit more

Actually im still got stuck on sync i'll wait a while . yeahh me too mate hope price is going better.still holding about 3 weeks
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Joining "Troll squad" is the same as going down the shitter in my opinion.
Do you really want to be associated with a bunch of kids spamming and annyoing the shit outta everyone?

Yes, might be good for price temporarily.
But will it help the coin look serious? No, quite the opposite.

Personally i loved the mass banning on yobit of all those spammers.
And now they've brought it to twitter, which is mostly useless when u look at who spams it, and their "weight"

So i think its a choice....
What usergroup are u aming for?
13-20 year old broke kids willing to spam for 0.00995524741 $ pr spam?

i think this sound good lima if we encourage people to invest by using the pump and dump trolls i guess it would be deceiving
our investors this coin was build for charity and we wanted to help the community, having bad impression because of this
pump and dump team would be not show good impression i apologize lima.

gotta agree with frostminer here, Absolutely NO trollpayment...

I think Yobit moderator is now banning these trolls,they mess up the chat board it's not really good to participate on these kind of program,only coins that are pump and dump do this things we don't want to deceive investors about the real value of Coexist..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
"Not offering IOS wallets right, and to my knowledge no one else is either. Combination of apple's draconian app store policies, forced ownership of a macbook and an iphone, and lack of an easily adaptable codebase are the main reasons."
Yeah that's pretty much it for iOS. I have the capability but they would not allow the app on the App Store because the design is not standard, I blame Qt.

BTW here is the Android Wallet as promised: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.CoExistCoin_Qt

I did plug in my name/website as discussed with CryptoGods, but only in the splash.

Visit my site if you want anything else: https://MystPhy.sX

This is unbelievable. Wow. Thank you.
Founder of CoExistCoin

My parents went to Portugal. Doing a little house sitting. Went fishing last night and we caught and released a bunch of sand sharks
Founder of CoExistCoin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Do you really want to be associated with a bunch of kids spamming and annyoing the shit outta everyone?

And now they've brought it to twitter, which is mostly useless when u look at who spams it, and their "weight"

I think Yobit moderator is now banning these trolls,they mess up the chat board it's not really good to participate on these kind of program,only coins that are pump and dump do this things we don't want to deceive investors about the real value of Coexist..
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Activity: 597
"Not offering IOS wallets right, and to my knowledge no one else is either. Combination of apple's draconian app store policies, forced ownership of a macbook and an iphone, and lack of an easily adaptable codebase are the main reasons."
Yeah that's pretty much it for iOS. I have the capability but they would not allow the app on the App Store because the design is not standard, I blame Qt.

BTW here is the Android Wallet as promised: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.CoExistCoin_Qt

I did plug in my name/website as discussed with CryptoGods, but only in the splash.

Visit my site if you want anything else: https://MystPhy.sX
Founder of CoExistCoin
Compiled linux wallet is being done.

Was trying to get a mac wallet compiled. Looks like mac will have to stay old style. Below is response to getting it done.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I don't want this to be a pump and dump coin,trollpayment is only doing this for dead and coins that has very low reputation,although there are some exception,the best thing is for some community member to set up service related sites for co-exist ,any usage will definitely increase the coin value..

Hey!
ITS FRIDAY!

Time to pump some coxst!
so this is the reason hahah good job i love seeing coxst in a green light hope it will continue and please support the good
intention of this dev the coins made for charity and the profits will go to the charity. good luck dev  just keep it up.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
I want to do the greek translation. check inbox dev Cheesy

Is this service required dev?

Hey!
ITS FRIDAY!

Time to pump some coxst!
Also for promotions and try to get volume I have CoExistCoin involved with trollpayment.com He is great at promotions. Give it a look. Some people have made good income using it. Even its not for us here. Check it out foryourself.

I am not selling any COXST that I am holding or controlling (COXST fund). This is for those that invested and need some cash flow. I am looking at it as needing volume.

If there is any opposition to this or concerns please speak up.
im in sir i think trollpayment will work as of this moment while we are still waiting for yobit to update the wallet, and trollpayment works well so it will make people more awareness  so keep it up sir.

more Infos how to advertise / pump / Hype your Coin here
cool . This is a good news for now . Although I am not a fan of "creating" pump , this coin deserves it . So I don't think anything wrong  here . The dev has worked hard in this , and I think its time he gets fruits for his work . Keep up the good work phil  . Also any donations came into your way ?

I have some coins stuck as "unconfirmed" .. how do i get rid of them?
No idea, i too have 50k of coins unconfirmed , no one sent it . I don't know how to get rid of it.

Activity: 756
yes this coin deserved to be recognize if this pump service will build more investors awareness i think there's no wrong with that we just needed to look on it int the positive ways, the more that the coin been popular the more the investors interest will we awaken we need chain reaction so we need to phil to review and decide for it.
Pages:
Jump to: