Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 37. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Have an interview with Mars interviews on CoExistCoin and other topics in crypto. I would love some feedback from our community on some of these questions. This will be seen by people that are outside of crypto and bitcoin, blockchain and such. It is a great opportunity.

What do you think makes cryptocurrencies especially suited to helping humanity as a whole?

What role do you see relatively new cryptocurrencies like coxst play in the future of economics?

Heres questions that is a theme and asked to all that they interview.

If you could create a space colony of your own, what would you include, not include

would you trade with other space colonies? yes or no and why? 

How do you think cryptocurrencies could fit into that?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I am currently using the POSwallet and as I own close to 10% of the pool stake I'm earning a nice amount of coins each week from staking. I plan to add some more coins to try and get up to 15% or even 20% of the staking pool. So far everything has been working well with this online wallet service and the owner continues to improve the wallets and faucets.

I'd like to put my coins there but they only have the faucet working.

I just purchased some COXST coins on Yobit and transferred them over to POSwallet with no problems at all. It took less then 10 minutes for my coins to show up in my POSwallet. Just send a small amount to test it out first.
even for me . works without any issue . also is there any news about the project? no announcement or anything from many days from the dev . i hope he hasn't given up .

I've contacted support to resolve it. The wallet does not show up in my listings. In fact, several coins wallet don't show up.

Poswallet.com seems fine on  my end too. All coins and wallets are there. Please let us know how you make out

All sorted out now. Twas user error.  By accident I somehow clicked the sort button to remove zero balances.    Embarrassed
Of course it doesn't help that the buttons are unlabeled . Roll Eyes

Yes glad to hear your issue has been sorted out and good luck with staking in the pool. It's been working well and I have now earned over 10 COXST coins from the pool staking.
Founder of CoExistCoin
I am currently using the POSwallet and as I own close to 10% of the pool stake I'm earning a nice amount of coins each week from staking. I plan to add some more coins to try and get up to 15% or even 20% of the staking pool. So far everything has been working well with this online wallet service and the owner continues to improve the wallets and faucets.

I just purchased some COXST coins on Yobit and transferred them over to POSwallet with no problems at all. It took less then 10 minutes for my coins to show up in my POSwallet. Just send a small amount to test it out first.
even for me . works without any issue . also is there any news about the project? no announcement or anything from many days from the dev . i hope he hasn't given up .

I've contacted support to resolve it. The wallet does not show up in my listings. In fact, several coins wallet don't show up.

Poswallet.com seems fine on  my end too. All coins and wallets are there. Please let us know how you make out

All sorted out now. Twas user error.  By accident I somehow clicked the sort button to remove zero balances.    Embarrassed

glad its ok
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Founder of CoExistCoin

Hmm that is strange that the wallet is not showing up? Can you generate a new COXST address? Maybe this might fix your issue.

I just added a few hundred more coins to my POSwallet so that I can earn more from the pool stake.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
No I will not give up on this project. Even though there is low volume and not the biggest interest I am proud on what we have accomplished thus far. We have positively helped people in need. We have donated roughly .344 BTC to water4.org . ( a little went to Coexist.org) We have positively helped people get clean water that did not have it earlier in year. This makes me very happy and proud of this community 

I am enjoying the end of summer with my kids before they go back to school and the weather turns. I know many of you share the same weather climate. 12 weeks of good weather out of the year to enjoy. Not enough, so make good of it while we can.

We will be discussing further development of CoExistCoin in the coming weeks. Many feel maybe POW is still to high. Some think we should all together go 100% POS. This is something to discuss.

What I am personally working on is to get people donating and buying CoExistCoin. I am looking to buy usb sticks in bulk and load it up with info, wallets and other stuff for people that do not know anything about bitcoin and alts. Since times are tough, I am finding it hard to get people to donate. Giving people a loaded usb with COXST in exchange for donations may be the way to go.

As always thank you all.

nice one phil, just keep it up and move forward we all know your intention and more members here will be joining this project for sure no need to worry phil just continue your good deeds and you will received it back in return.
Founder of CoExistCoin
No I will not give up on this project. Even though there is low volume and not the biggest interest I am proud on what we have accomplished thus far. We have positively helped people in need. We have donated roughly .344 BTC to water4.org . ( a little went to Coexist.org) We have positively helped people get clean water that did not have it earlier in year. This makes me very happy and proud of this community 

I am enjoying the end of summer with my kids before they go back to school and the weather turns. I know many of you share the same weather climate. 12 weeks of good weather out of the year to enjoy. Not enough, so make good of it while we can.

We will be discussing further development of CoExistCoin in the coming weeks. Many feel maybe POW is still to high. Some think we should all together go 100% POS. This is something to discuss.

What I am personally working on is to get people donating and buying CoExistCoin. I am looking to buy usb sticks in bulk and load it up with info, wallets and other stuff for people that do not know anything about bitcoin and alts. Since times are tough, I am finding it hard to get people to donate. Giving people a loaded usb with COXST in exchange for donations may be the way to go.

As always thank you all.
Activity: 158

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
How long does it take for coins to mature for staking?
48 hours actually. I think this must be updated in OP . Also note that , if you send the coins from the same address, then again it will be immature and takes another 48 hours to mature . So if you are frequently making transactions then I would suggest you to keep two different address, one for transactions and another for staking .

That's true I'm actually using 3 wallets for all my transactions and everytime I'm buying new Coexistcoin it is always on new address but since I bought a new laptop and both have different wallet ,rewards is very fruitful..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
48 hours actually. I think this must be updated in OP . Also note that , if you send the coins from the same address, then again it will be immature and takes another 48 hours to mature . So if you are frequently making transactions then I would suggest you to keep two different address, one for transactions and another for staking .
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Hey guys Smiley

Lets not forget what this coin is all about.

Donations!

Lets do this!

To walk the walk and not just talk the talk, I'll go first as an example.

COXST Donation adress:
C18RsaVybQgzTcd6wmuLSSF4dTXAvGtuDP

Here's 20k, I hope they are helpful and others follow.

To: COXST donation adress C18RsaVybQgzTcd6wmuLSSF4dTXAvGtuDP
Debit: -20000.00 COEXST
Transaction fee: -0.20 COEXST
Net amount: -20000.20 COEXST
Transaction ID: 93bdfe7b8a6ee221ff6cdcc80c6af0858eb1582d247c1eacd67ee2039ee8a9c2

(psst, if you really want to help, you BUY coxst and donate. That drives the value up and gets it some more attention.. plus its more worth when foundation is selling)
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Any development that can add to the value of Coexist is good  and faucets for free Coexist are good attraction for those who would like to try Coexist we must support Coexist as this is the only who support donation and charity..
Activity: 393
I have just signed up for the chat and faucet. I made my first COXST faucet claim and I also just Tweeted this on Twitter to help get more people joining.

Thank you.  Hope you enjoy.  See you in chat!!
I have just signed up for the chat and faucet. I made my first COXST faucet claim and I also just Tweeted this on Twitter to help get more people joining.
Pages:
Jump to: