Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 48. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
What page is the signatures on ? I want to support the coin.

Also what happened to the webpage on the 1st page ?
..and the wallet links are all dead.. Please fix this Phil.
i'm not sure mate but i guess the campaign already ended hope i'm not mistaken but we just need to wait for the dev, you can also try the twitter and fb campaign mate, good luck and thanks for your support.
Activity: 672
What page is the signatures on ? I want to support the coin.

Also what happened to the webpage on the 1st page ?
..and the wallet links are all dead.. Please fix this Phil.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Yobit test transfer ok.

Transferred 500, arrived quickly. (like within a minute)

Happy trading!
nice hearing that mate so we will expect more traders to join us and will see if this help the charity coin as we knew it.
good luck and keep our coin alive guys.
Bought up c-cex to 50 and yobit to 54...
hopefully we can get some volume now !
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Yobit test transfer ok.

Transferred 500, arrived quickly. (like within a minute)

Happy trading!
yobit wallet is done updating their wallet can you try now trading with your coxst but at least try it first with small amount to make it
sure that your wallet is working. good luck guys.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I was paid for my signature campaign and I donated 500 COXST coins which I said I would do.

Transaction id: 0f3c21f6652480f6a4fd02897fb45dcb5a6f47049a2bdab15665b2f495c32352

I'm sad to see the signature campaign end  Cry but at least we still have the Twitter campaign going. I will still donate some of my COXST coins each week from the Twitter campaign but it won't be as much.
Im away for the remainder of the week. Im at lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. Rented a cabin. No wifi. I had to go into town to get supplies. Always can count on McDonalds to provide free wifi. I will return home Friday evening. 

Hope you have a great vacation !
When you get back..get on yobit.. They are killing us lol
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello can you please update the main site it is gone now tried to access it this is what is showing
http://coexistcoin.com/ if the file is still there I can install it here to the one I set up for
coexist let me know if we can do this so we can resume our campaign..
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
Im away for the remainder of the week. Im at lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. Rented a cabin. No wifi. I had to go into town to get supplies. Always can count on McDonalds to provide free wifi. I will return home Friday evening. 
I am going to be donating 250 COXST coins from my Twitter bounties and another 250 COXST coins from my signature bounties.

So that's another 500 coins going towards a charity this Sunday.
Founder of CoExistCoin
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/coexistcoin#/

Just launched it. Putting together some info and targets to promote to. Any advise or ideas please pm me. Ill get a direct email.

I am splitting 30 mins per hour between this and day job. Working on a chuck e cheese robot today. Crazy mess in my brain lol

absy ill me msg you shortly
i think this new form of advertising the words of coxst the power of charity needed more attention i would like to show my support mate just let me know in what way i can help so we can make more info about this project mate. good luck to you phil.
How are the promotional videos going? are we getting sign ups to the newsletter?

I've been promoting the newsletter on Twitter as much as I can without over stepping the boundaries of spamming.

I really hope the word is getting out about COXST.
Founder of CoExistCoin
proof reading and finalizing indiegogo tonight. Will launch and begin morning for me. I will msg those who do campaigning and promotions tonight. I will need the communities help if your on the socials. All the info will be posted. This is going to need a push. Anyone with any info as far as ideas on where, who what to promote to post it. Any ideas is a good idea in my book. I will be doing all I can.

Thank you all for your support. We are lucky to have the good guys in crypto in this community,

Phil Lima
i don't think yobit will focus on this a lots of coins has been added again and another maintenance to coxst wallet or the maintenance might be a good indication that they will update now and let us trade our coins again.

Well lets hope this is the case because to be honest it's unacceptable the way Yobit is handling the problem. It should not take this long to update their wallet and it is hurting this coin as most of the trading volume is on Yobit and then C-cex seems to follow but we need Yobit to fix this asap.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
i don't think yobit will focus on this a lots of coins has been added again and another maintenance to coxst wallet or the maintenance might be a good indication that they will update now and let us trade our coins again.
there's a lots of complain already but im still hoping that yobit will take care of it, it's already in maintenance so im expecting that they will upgrade their wallet to sync to our wallet too. good luck coxst community.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Everyone needs to send Yobit a support message. It IS a support problem if it is affecting your trading Coxst.
I did and they said that the wallet would be fixed this week.
I already have at least 10 tickets about that ticket but yes let us all request for that open ticket again so this yobit will take some action.

Also send 3 ticket also but all they are saying is they are going to fix the wallet but until now it is still in maintenance I think we need to keep it up.we still need Yobit they had a lot of investors who choose to trade here  

YOBIT = CRYPTSY / MTGox 2.0 ....
SCAM

true , absolutely true , i thought coxst will go big and big in yobit , but such poor customer service. i too have sent a ticket , but as we all know they least care about it . all they need is money . i hope yobit resolves this ASAP
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Everyone needs to send Yobit a support message. It IS a support problem if it is affecting your trading Coxst.
I did and they said that the wallet would be fixed this week.
I already have at least 10 tickets about that ticket but yes let us all request for that open ticket again so this yobit will take some action.

Also send 3 ticket also but all they are saying is they are going to fix the wallet but until now it is still in maintenance I think we need to keep it up.we still need Yobit they had a lot of investors who choose to trade here  

YOBIT = CRYPTSY / MTGox 2.0 ....
SCAM
Pages:
Jump to: