Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 50. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hey all. Thank you for the support. I was away for the weekend fishing with my family before they go to Portugal. I am sun burnt to a crisp.

I am hoping that the marketing plan we have will help get us more volume. This week I hope to have a concrete deal in the developmental dept.

Finally have $20 usd in donations collected. I will kick in another 5 personally from my cc and then buy COXST to donate and split between our charities.

Our road map plan is what I am following.  When the promotional tools that is being developed are finished then we can ramp up promotions.

And now I need to get my wife to rub me down with sun burn lotion  Cry
hi phil nice hearing from you again, nice vacation but now back to work again, good luck buddy.
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey all. Thank you for the support. I was away for the weekend fishing with my family before they go to Portugal. I am sun burnt to a crisp.

I am hoping that the marketing plan we have will help get us more volume. This week I hope to have a concrete deal in the developmental dept.

Finally have $20 usd in donations collected. I will kick in another 5 personally from my cc and then buy COXST to donate and split between our charities.

Our road map plan is what I am following.  When the promotional tools that is being developed are finished then we can ramp up promotions.

And now I need to get my wife to rub me down with sun burn lotion  Cry
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
what happen to this coin why its being dump? i can see some support from the members here
any plan coming from phil? i think its time to build a concrete plan for this coin to be usable
and make some profitable offer so investors will come and join us aside from being charity
coin.

you are very wrong we have a full support here,we are just waiting for the video marketing if the wallet on Yobit is only open we can do trading here I just bought few coexist on ccex one I got few satoshis from trading here will bought more ..
thank you for correcting me sir just hoping this coin build more support the intention of the dev is very good and the developer itself is really a generous person so i don't want to see this coin failing let me know sir how to help it so i can promote and keep this thread up and alive.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
what happen to this coin why its being dump? i can see some support from the members here
any plan coming from phil? i think its time to build a concrete plan for this coin to be usable
and make some profitable offer so investors will come and join us aside from being charity
coin.

you are very wrong we have a full support here,we are just waiting for the video marketing if the wallet on Yobit is only open we can do trading here I just bought few coexist on ccex one I got few satoshis from trading here will bought more ..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
coin.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Just donated 500 COXST coins to C18RsaVybQgzTcd6wmuLSSF4dTXAvGtuDP  Wink

This donation was from some of my bounties, Twitter campaign and Signature campaign.

Transaction ID: "7efe30a1bfb3808ae54904850b06d6147177d03ae124921d45696ca3bc6549e7"

I will be donating some of my bounties every week to help support this community and charities.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
No trading volume in the last 2 days  Sad

We need to average 6 BTC every month to stay on C-cex exchange. We don't want COXST to be delisted.

I'm just waiting on some faucet cashouts which I'm going to buy some more COXST.
we should try helping this project even in a small ways i know this coin still have many future
to achieved just needed some of the project to start and some investment, this coin belongs to
charity and we will help many for charity.

Yes of course we will have video marketing coming up in a couple of days there will be 4 video marketing circulating online that will try to capture visitors email,from there we can launch an email marketing..
It's auto pilot promotion..
nice hearing that sir i know you are supporting this project hope to hear more from phil.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

We need to average 6 BTC every month to stay on C-cex exchange. We don't want COXST to be delisted.

I'm just waiting on some faucet cashouts which I'm going to buy some more COXST.
we should try helping this project even in a small ways i know this coin still have many future
to achieved just needed some of the project to start and some investment, this coin belongs to

Yes of course we will have video marketing coming up in a couple of days there will be 4 video marketing circulating online that will try to capture visitors email,from there we can launch an email marketing..
It's auto pilot promotion..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
and sent another request to yobit

I know COEXIST is scam, but  maybe you are fool to front it with out know. You want yobit to answer. TWITTER.

public tweet problem many times, maybe 100.

@ altcoin media in tweets, also other exchange.

start call yobit a scam. remember use @ altcoin medias and exchanges in tweets and the hash tag

do not stop do not be makeing apologies, be angry .. yobit win if you say please, dont

use bad words

yobit will be scare from bad publicity

problems solve

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
I am proud to announce that I could donate a total amount of 706.65286000COXST from coinpool.eu as Pool-Fee-Overhead donation 06/2016.

Code:

CoExistCoind sendtoaddress C18RsaVybQgzTcd6wmuLSSF4dTXAvGtuDP 706.65286000
6831784b610c601ebf02969fb8b6046250389d0c94b9bf24788ebf8ccf9b234c
CoExistCoind listtransactions
{
        "account" : "",
        "address" : "C18RsaVybQgzTcd6wmuLSSF4dTXAvGtuDP",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -706.65286000,
        "fee" : -0.00009000,
        "confirmations" : 3,
        "blockhash" : "0000000059123e15f383578f8f92408c9afdc3c3ac5933f34b7153f9f9825037",
        "blockindex" : 1,
        "blocktime" : 1466853154,
        "txid" : "6831784b610c601ebf02969fb8b6046250389d0c94b9bf24788ebf8ccf9b234c",
        "time" : 1466853136,
        "timereceived" : 1466853136
    }

Art of Donation                                   Amount
Due Block 24499 0.25 COXST each Block
Pool-Fee (0.25 COXST each Blockx351)      87.75 COXST(05/30/16 - 09:15 pm CEST)
Since Block 24500 0.05 COXST each Block
Pool-Fee (0.05 COXST each Blockx10477)   523.85 COXST(06/25/16 - 01:15 pm CEST)
Overhead 05.2016                                  70.77 COXST   
Overhead 06.2016                                  706.65286 COXST

Overall Donation:                                          1389.02286 COXST

hope will be growing every month !

Cheers,

LeChuckDE
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hello I will be coming up with a video marketing and need testimonials from my testimonial widget
would like to ask for testimonials from holders users..

I would like to ask "Why are you supporting Coexist"
and what made you to invest on Coexist ..

I need answer from this two question and hope that you will support this campaign by giving us a good testimonials..

"Why are you supporting Coexist"

Coexistcoin is using blockchain technology to help people track their donations given to charity organizations .

"what made you to invest on Coexist"

There are not many crypto currency or companies using blockchain technology geared toward charity.
This Sunday I will be donating 500 COXST coins from my Twitter campaign bounty.

Im with you. I just wanted to see if it shakes someone else s hand. Im in hold mode until final hour

fine, same i will do too ..
Founder of CoExistCoin
Im with you. I just wanted to see if it shakes someone else s hand. Im in hold mode until final hour
That was me. I paid to go to top. I want to see if anyone else shows their hand and goes up. I want to see if were going to be trying to outbid someone for it.

Phil,

this is like a good pokergame. Play tight and wait for the last bet to go all in.
So it is possible that we could get sucked out...
Founder of CoExistCoin
That was me. I paid to go to top. I want to see if anyone else shows their hand and goes up. I want to see if were going to be trying to outbid someone for it.
think was to early to deposit DOT in votes ... short before end i will try to hold the payed vote
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
TrumpCoin Lead Developer
Good going devs i thought this coin is gone when it reached 20 sat , i see that still we have problems with yobit please try contacting them again and again we need that exchange we cant loose it . the price is stable at around 65 sats and there is good gap between buy and sell so this is worth trading

forget yobit ....
Worst exchange ever ... many coins went away from there because they are not able to mantain it

COXST currently holds the #1 paid voting spot at Cryptopia - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
3 days left

Pages:
Jump to: