Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 47. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
wow , really  ? 4.8 btc volume today in yobit . price seems unfair but truly i think investors are into this . great work developers . keep going and as you guys mentioned , yobit is truly a great exchange for this coin .

Hey all. Just got back from my vacation with family. I checked in Wednesday and then the very next morning my 4 year old threw my Iphone into the lake. So Ive been internet dark pretty much all week until now.

Thank you to the community for keeping us a float while I was gone. Next time Ill have more fail safes and back up plans in place.

Thants nice to hear .
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey all. Just got back from my vacation with family. I checked in Wednesday and then the very next morning my 4 year old threw my Iphone into the lake. So Ive been internet dark pretty much all week until now.

I see we had some issues. I do not understand why the website is offline. I have it on a auto sub on paypal. I did just now pay it again on my card. I can edit the site and says published. But I see its still says expired. I will call them in morning. They have customer support 7 days a week. Ill post temporary wallet links until website is back up on 1st page/ann page.

http://jmp.sh/iWtrz15 = win wallet

http://jmp.sh/kjm5n8L = ios wallet

I see yobit finally updated our wallet. Price is down but volume is up. Thats good. Some volume followed to C-cex. Thats a plus. Im worried of delisting there.

I also see there is some issue with promotions about a video and a promotion site that has malware? Very brief but didnt investigate it yet. After I settle in and unpack my car. 

On the flip side I had the most relaxing time off I think ever. No TV. No internet. Just hanged by the lake. Played lots of games. Was wonderful.

Thank you to the community for keeping us a float while I was gone. Next time Ill have more fail safes and back up plans in place.

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
What a big difference Yobit makes for this coin. Now that we finally have Yobit back it has also helped increase the price of COXST on C-cex as well  Grin now let's hope for a steady price.
we keep on seeing that the price shows good position, i think the next things we will expect is a concrete project coming from phil hope he went back safely, good luck buddy waiting for you here.
right . yobit is surely a great boost for this coin . i saw some bots buying coxst , thats a good news actually . once two or more good investors see this coin , this coin will go to moon since this is a real good project. hope investors see this soon ,
Activity: 644
What a big difference Yobit makes for this coin. Now that we finally have Yobit back it has also helped increase the price of COXST on C-cex as well  Grin now let's hope for a steady price.
we keep on seeing that the price shows good position, i think the next things we will expect is a concrete project coming from phil hope he went back safely, good luck buddy waiting for you here.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
we will see how phil will delever about the price increase, i wish this yobit movement will bring this coin to upper level
i hope investors will join us and make this coin move forward.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
nice,
on c-cex its been rising  Grin
i like that info ccex moving good now after yobit wallet has been fixed might some investors already notice
the potential of this project while bigup have no concrete plan let us support this charity coin here. good
luck guys.
i didnt know about the wallet, finally they fixed
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
nice,
i like that info ccex moving good now after yobit wallet has been fixed might some investors already notice
the potential of this project while bigup have no concrete plan let us support this charity coin here. good
luck guys.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
nice,
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I decided not to alter anything from those videos,I asked some of my friends and they all agreed that those words/phrases can be understood so no need to take down or edit anything..

The most important part is optimizing those tags and keywords,which I have properly supplied ..

Goodluck to us keep sharing..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
ok I will just take down this video ..
I will help you with whatever videos you want to make.
Just PM me the text you want to use and I'll proof read it for you and send it back..

Are you from the Philippines perhaps ?
So is that your ebook and website that you are promoting towards the end of the video ?
yes that ebook is great mate many info about crypto if you can also support sir rob his one of the avid supporters of phils project,
thank you for seeing you here sie Stien welcome to community.
Activity: 672
ok I will just take down this video ..
I will help you with whatever videos you want to make.
Just PM me the text you want to use and I'll proof read it for you and send it back..

Are you from the Philippines perhaps ?
So is that your ebook and website that you are promoting towards the end of the video ?
legendary
ok I've taken down the video and will not do this kind of video again for this project ..
Third video is now out thanks for the comment please share this to all your social media account
the main site is not yet up if it will not go up I will just use the newsletter squeeze page..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPlfbCEVs-8

Fourth one will come in a few days .have to do trading now
Are you a native English speaker ?
The reason I ask is because the English in your videos (plural) is not correct.
I would be happy to help with the wording to make it correct as I did in the previous video.
I am happy that someone is making videos but I also don't want it to have a deleterious affect on the coin because of perceived unprofessionalism being misconstrued with improper English usage.

She is a crypto investor actively trading on various crypto exchange.
She is a crypto investor actively trading on various crypto exchanges.   <-- Exchanges should be plural

She made a huge income after investing on this profitable altcoin.
"Income" is an ongoing thing.. thusly we do not say made a huge income.
You would say "IS making" or is in the "process of making"

One does not invest ON an altcoin. One invests IN an altcoin.

The proper sentence would be
"She is making great income after investing in this profitable altcoin."

"She decided to share this profitable crypto currency knowing how profitable and easy to use"
is incorrect English
"She decided to share this profitable crypto currency knowing how profitable and easy to use it is"  <-- is correct

Lastly who is Pablo Lema and why are you hocking his book in this video ?
https://youtu.be/ZPlfbCEVs-8?t=35s

then you link to a blank Wordpress page ?
http://coexistinfo.site/
Third video is now out thanks for the comment please share this to all your social media account
the main site is not yet up if it will not go up I will just use the newsletter squeeze page..

nice video sir i hope phil will see this as soon as he went back here i'm impress because the coin will be more popular and support will be coming with this social media campaign kindly share this guys and let us make coxst be more popular keep supporting.
legendary

Coexist is now being traded on Yobit wallet is now open..

This is my second of four video for Coexist will send the two later hope you like it please share on social
media to help our cause and our project..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm5CuQ0m56c

Nice video..
Still looking for the best cryto currency to invest in ?
Still looking for the best cryto currency in which to invest ?

Those both would be better in my humble opinion. Cheers

synonymous with charity
All the other bullet points are capitalized.
synonymous - Should be capitalized as well.

good for you mate if you can invest with these charity coin and make this community move forward i think staking is also one of the best feature of this coin it have good potential mate kindly observed more.

This is my second of four video for Coexist will send the two later hope you like it please share on social

Nice video..
Still looking for the best cryto currency to invest in ?
Still looking for the best cryto currency in which to invest ?

Those both would be better in my humble opinion. Cheers

synonymous with charity
All the other bullet points are capitalized.
synonymous - Should be capitalized as well.
legendary

What page is the signatures on ? I want to support the coin.

Also what happened to the webpage on the 1st page ?
..and the wallet links are all dead.. Please fix this Phil.
i'm not sure mate but i guess the campaign already ended hope i'm not mistaken but we just need to wait for the dev, you can also try the twitter and fb campaign mate, good luck and thanks for your support.
Cheers. I don't care about getting paid. I just want a nice graphic for my signature.
Pages:
Jump to: