Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 54. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Hello ppl, Hello Phil

I was thinking about things and I ask you:

Could be there any connection between charity, Coxst, and Chess?  Someone here in the community likes or play Chess?
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
This is what I got from yobits. My reply was that nowhere else theres a problem. All other exchanges are fine.

Hi
It seems the COXST wallet stuck and not show right/last blocks
Founder of CoExistCoin
Good moring all. Hope is all well. I hope yobit fix the issue. There was about a dozen coins with blockchain issues on yobit. They need to take some of the profits that the bot trading from other devs give them to update their site.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
will be waiting for this to be available and it will be a good addition to our goal of bringing this coin out and be spread all over
and attract more investors, we are all here to make this things happen with the support of the community and very honest dev
this coin will reach out and be well known.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Our team is in the process of setting up a video marketing package for crypto currency we used to have one on one niche ..

We are preparing our script and plugins I think Coexist needs one we'll looking forward to have you on board..

Online video is growing exponentially, with over 4 billion videos viewed daily. If you use YouTube for your business, you can easily reach your audience, both by creating videos and advertising on other people’s videos.

YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and the 3rd most visited website worldwide, behind only Google and Facebook respectively.
1 billion people visit YouTube each month globally
100 hours of video are uploaded every 60 seconds to YouTube
According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults aged 18-34 than any cable network
sounds good. pm me details and whats needed

Had the domain ready and just looking for a script that is youtube like there will be two campaign the one is a breaking news the other is for capture page the visitor watch the splash page with the video to get a free coin and information about the project,they will need to subscribe to the newsletter,from there they will received information about the coin for 5 days..I created this one for my forum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXXP9e6cwfc

I really like this idea and I believe this will help promote this Awesome coin to the world. Video marketing is huge right now  Shocked
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Our team is in the process of setting up a video marketing package for crypto currency we used to have one on one niche ..

We are preparing our script and plugins I think Coexist needs one we'll looking forward to have you on board..

Online video is growing exponentially, with over 4 billion videos viewed daily. If you use YouTube for your business, you can easily reach your audience, both by creating videos and advertising on other people’s videos.

YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine and the 3rd most visited website worldwide, behind only Google and Facebook respectively.
According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults aged 18-34 than any cable network

Had the domain ready and just looking for a script that is youtube like there will be two campaign the one is a breaking news the other is for capture page the visitor watch the splash page with the video to get a free coin and information about the project,they will need to subscribe to the newsletter,from there they will received information about the coin for 5 days..I created this one for my forum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXXP9e6cwfc
wow what a nice concept promoting this coin many investors will show up after this commercial video, we will inform the world about this coin
thanks dev and community to keep this spreading. good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Founder of CoExistCoin

Founder of CoExistCoin
I notified yobits
Founder of CoExistCoin
Great news. Yobit HAS updated the wallets and source. I deposited and withdrew from yobit with success just now. Happy trading. Lets get COXST value doubled this month. 

Nope. Blockchain stuck at yobit. Dont send in. C-Cex needs more volume to make that our full time place to trade. Price was going up though for the few days yobit was working.
Founder of CoExistCoin
It seems Yobit wallet is delayed and stuck at block 251384 while the network is at block 281969:

https://cryptogods.net/explorer/coexistcoin

thanks for the heads up.

checking it out. Yobit killing me
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
It seems Yobit wallet is delayed and stuck at block 251384 while the network is at block 281969:

https://cryptogods.net/explorer/coexistcoin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey guys take a look at the PERSONAL TEXT MESSAGE CAMPAIGN . Easy COXST coins . Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coxst-coin-personal-text-message-campaign-1510259

Also don't forget our signature campaign . Any doubts , forward it to me .
Thanks for the suggestions guys and I will give them all a go but if that does not work I'll just wait for the web wallet  Wink
there should be no problem mate, hope using another device will work for you might be some conflict from some wallet but
if you looking for web wallet and exchange much be better to stay out from yobit as of this moment while dev still making
sure that yobit wallet already been updated and working properly. good luck mate.

I was thinking it might be conflicting with my BIOS wallet or DGB wallet so I'll see once I download the wallet on another computer with no other wallets.

It could even be my laptop as it is old and needs updating lol but for now I'll leave my coins on C-cex and once the web wallet is ready I'll transfer them over.

Can I make a paper wallet from the exchange? I've never made a paper wallet before so I wouldn't know.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Thanks for the suggestions guys and I will give them all a go but if that does not work I'll just wait for the web wallet  Wink
there should be no problem mate, hope using another device will work for you might be some conflict from some wallet but
if you looking for web wallet and exchange much be better to stay out from yobit as of this moment while dev still making
sure that yobit wallet already been updated and working properly. good luck mate.

yobit is in sync with v1.1.0

all good
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
i had it same with Bigup also, but i had edit some rules on the modem/router and that was the fault by me, after resetting the modem/router the problem went, so i suggest check your config of your  modem/router on some poorts

Up to now I am still wondering why  some coins is not syncing while others can Bigup coin is the only coin that i cannot sync on my computer i know how frustrated it is if you want to stake the coin and have been doing all you can but not getting a good result..
do you still have the problem with bigup ??
legendary
i had it same with Bigup also, but i had edit some rules on the modem/router and that was the fault by me, after resetting the modem/router the problem went, so i suggest check your config of your  modem/router on some poorts

Up to now I am still wondering why  some coins is not syncing while others can Bigup coin is the only coin that i cannot sync on my computer i know how frustrated it is if you want to stake the coin and have been doing all you can but not getting a good result..
Pages:
Jump to: