Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 56. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Okay so I might of found the problem why my wallet is not syncing with the network.

I just checked the ports and for port 21261 I'm getting "I could not see your service on xxxxxxxxxxxxx on port (21261)
Reason: Connection timed out"

But on port 21262 "Your ISP is not blocking port 21262"

I'm no tech but could this be the reason why I can't get my wallet to sync with the network? and if so how do I go about fixing it?
I dont think its the wallet. Check your router or pathway on your pc. Network settings.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hey guys , We are proud to announce that COXST coin has started Signature Campaign . If you wish to join , go here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-coxst-coin-signature-campaign-newbie-legendary-1507175

Campaign Will be managed by me . If you have any doubts please contact me . Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hey all. I just finished adding the cold storage paper wallet to the website. Can find it on wallets page or main page I made a cold storage tab.

Check it out. Im still working on a header.

http://coexistcoin.com/paper-wallet

The printed paper wallets are nice. Ill use one as my savings account. Ill throw a nice portion and see how it grows in 1 year.

This is one feature that every crypto currency must have desktop wallet,cloud wallet android wallet and paper wallet,this makes a crypto currency stable and makes community support it Coexist has all this things..
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Okay so I might of found the problem why my wallet is not syncing with the network.

I just checked the ports and for port 21261 I'm getting "I could not see your service on xxxxxxxxxxxxx on port (21261)
Reason: Connection timed out"

But on port 21262 "Your ISP is not blocking port 21262"

I'm no tech but could this be the reason why I can't get my wallet to sync with the network? and if so how do I go about fixing it?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey all. I just finished adding the cold storage paper wallet to the website. Can find it on wallets page or main page I made a cold storage tab.

The printed paper wallets are nice. Ill use one as my savings account. Ill throw a nice portion and see how it grows in 1 year.

Good idea I might do the same and it will be my first paper wallet ever.
Activity: 896

It looks great.-
Founder of CoExistCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I'd like to start mining COXST, but I'm on a Mac running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5. Any tips for me to use? I've tried with guiminer and cgminer, but with no luck being able to execute and start mining. Help?

you have to build the miner-software by your self.
take a look at :

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer

Thanks for the link, but after checking it out, I still have no idea what needs to be done. I've followed the links in the OP and tried all of the options available on Mac, and nothing is working. :/

Meh, I guess I'll just try something else lol
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Thank you so much for the support. Welcome to the community.
good developer deserve full support from the community we all work and see the coin to progress more
keep it up dev team impress us more sir. thanks for sharing.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Thank you so much for the support. Welcome to the community.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Good going guys really awesome work roadmap is good price is looking good passed doge and now heading towards 60 sats . bought some more coins and staking . all the best to your team
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
I'd like to start mining COXST, but I'm on a Mac running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5. Any tips for me to use? I've tried with guiminer and cgminer, but with no luck being able to execute and start mining. Help?

you have to build the miner-software by your self.
take a look at :

https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
at yobit the wallet info :
Wallet status: Online (251041 blocks)

this means it is ok now???
we need some update from limaphil he's working on it from yobit, we are still waiting for yobit upgrade their wallet.
hope to see him here for some updates for the community.

I just transferred my Coexist coins from Yobit to my desktop wallet with no problem at all I think they have already fix the issue,you can now use your Yobit wallet to trade and transfer Coexist..
thank you for updating us sir rob i know you also using this for your project i want also to see this aside from big up
guys just continue supporting we will see more progress dev is working hard for this project guys. good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

we need some update from limaphil he's working on it from yobit, we are still waiting for yobit upgrade their wallet.

I just transferred my Coexist coins from Yobit to my desktop wallet with no problem at all I think they have already fix the issue,you can now use your Yobit wallet to trade and transfer Coexist..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Yobit is down.- ( service up again )
another maintenance? I hope after this they already updated coxst wallet so we can do some trade again.
we just need some time yobit will be back again for short a while.
Activity: 896
Yobit is down.- ( service up again )
Activity: 644
Jesús, it is scam. Waken up.
Dint get you?  Come again please. 

Is the signature campaign ready?
Almost sir.. I will update about it by today or tomorrow.   Thanks for asking. 
I just checked. Yobit has not updated yet. Ill keep everyone posted of course.
Poor support really by yobit.. Let's hope it updates soon.
hey absy you have a lots of things to consider buddy those trolls and fuders was part of our success they are here to campaign us more. just ignore those people who always looking for easy pump and dump coin and take advantage of a great project we don't need them, we just needed to work harder to show that we are really exist buds..
Pages:
Jump to: