Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 55. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I pm you a way to add it to your windows firewall. Let me know if it does not work. We will try something else. I am going to my shop to borrow a ladder. Going to clean my gutters tomorrow. Need the ladder. be back in an hour or so.

Thanks but unfortunately it still doesn't work  Sad

I have tried everything that I could think of and even followed steps from other wallets when someone can't get their wallet to sync.

I really can't understand why it won't sync and I guess I'll just have to wait for the web wallet.

I did however transfer my coins from Yobit over to C-cex  Grin

If you have a spare computer you can try to install it there and see if it will sync there I have tried it on Bigup coin when I cannot fully sync it but it sync from my other computer..
i had it same with Bigup also, but i had edit some rules on the modem/router and that was the fault by me, after resetting the modem/router the problem went, so i suggest check your config of your  modem/router on some poorts
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I pm you a way to add it to your windows firewall. Let me know if it does not work. We will try something else. I am going to my shop to borrow a ladder. Going to clean my gutters tomorrow. Need the ladder. be back in an hour or so.

I have tried everything that I could think of and even followed steps from other wallets when someone can't get their wallet to sync.

I really can't understand why it won't sync and I guess I'll just have to wait for the web wallet.

If you have a spare computer you can try to install it there and see if it will sync there I have tried it on Bigup coin when I cannot fully sync it but it sync from my other computer..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My endless work at night on COXST. Was updating an ann and noticed theres a little buy support on nova exchange. I dont trade CoExistCoin. If some one wants to sell some and rebuy some other exchange to move some volume. Go for it. C-cex is been low. Since yobit updated some volume has gained there.

Thank you for the support. Watching the martian in the back ground. Its pretty good. Its 3am but I need to finish watching this movie lol
You are doing great phil . Really happy to see you work so hard for this . Volume is raising in yobit a bit as you mentioned . A good `200% increase in the price today . The buy order and sell order price difference is big , so its actually an opportunity to make good money for those who are looking for investments .

Also don't forget about two things
Sign campaign -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-coxst-coin-signature-campaign-newbie-legendary-1507175
Twitter/FB campaign -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coxst-coin-twitter-and-facebook-campaign-1486071
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
My endless work at night on COXST. Was updating an ann and noticed theres a little buy support on nova exchange. I dont trade CoExistCoin. If some one wants to sell some and rebuy some other exchange to move some volume. Go for it. C-cex is been low. Since yobit updated some volume has gained there.

Thank you for the support. Watching the martian in the back ground. Its pretty good. Its 3am but I need to finish watching this movie lol
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I really really do not understand why. No one else has a problem. Router setting port? Your virus protection. When you go to a public wifi delete all and reinstall wallet.

I don't understand either because my BIOS,DGB and Krypton wallets work perfectly and sync to the network as soon as I start the wallet.

I try what you said go to a public wifi and see if that works.

I feel a little safer now that I transferred my coins over to C-cex as I was worried with Yobit,it's just something about that exchange I don't trust.
you made a good decision buddy as I still hoping that yobit will update my wallet and give me back my coxst coins.

I hope you get your coins back mate because there is nothing worse then having your coins stuck.
Activity: 644
I really really do not understand why. No one else has a problem. Router setting port? Your virus protection. When you go to a public wifi delete all and reinstall wallet.

I don't understand either because my BIOS,DGB and Krypton wallets work perfectly and sync to the network as soon as I start the wallet.

I feel a little safer now that I transferred my coins over to C-cex as I was worried with Yobit,it's just something about that exchange I don't trust.
you made a good decision buddy as I still hoping that yobit will update my wallet and give me back my coxst coins.

Founder of CoExistCoin

Founder of CoExistCoin
So the community is aware, I will once again be cleaning up the inputs of the foundations wallet today. Just like I have done in the past, I will be sending the COXST Foundation's balance of COXST to another wallet (CCx1hr2hCeSKWg7xp9MVhHW3WamGriF6rz) and then back into the foundation's address (C18RsaVybQgzTcd6wmuLSSF4dTXAvGtuDP). If you are unaware of why I do need to do this, the foundation's wallet receives an input of 10 COXST every PoW block. Those many, many thousands of small inputs do weigh down on the wallet heavily as it is constantly looking at these inputs while it calculates PoS and validating its own balance. If left unchecked, the wallet will become unresponsive all together and effectively lock the coins in an unresponsive wallet. Yes they could be retrieved if this did happen, but I do want to avoid this. To prevent this, I send the coins to another wallet in several transactions then I send them back. The inputs are then not many thousands of small inputs but rather several larger inputs after doing this. I do this about once a month.

Best wishes ,

Phil Lima
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
it will be a great help for coxst to rise back if this yobit wallet is working well now, as many traders disappoint after that maintenance from many wallets i think now they can do enjoyable trading again, keep it up dev team we will be mooning after members here understand the value of this coin. good luck.
Founder of CoExistCoin
That I do not know. I mean it should automatically deposit when they catch up.
Activity: 644
Great news. Yobit HAS updated the wallets and source. I deposited and withdrew from yobit with success just now. Happy trading. Lets get COXST value doubled this month. 
are they gonna pay my coxst that has been stuck? it is a nice info sir knowing that dep/width is working again from yobit we can now start a healthy trading again, just hoping that they will pay me with my stuck deposit. good luck dev thanks for sharing this project to us.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Great news. Yobit HAS updated the wallets and source. I deposited and withdrew from yobit with success just now. Happy trading. Lets get COXST value doubled this month. 
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Jesús, it is scam. Waken up.
Dint get you?  Come again please. 

Is the signature campaign ready?

No, you have learning difficulty, it will be like trying to tell young child about quantum theory.. Go on your way please silly dog.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Okay so I might of found the problem why my wallet is not syncing with the network.

I just checked the ports and for port 21261 I'm getting "I could not see your service on xxxxxxxxxxxxx on port (21261)
Reason: Connection timed out"

But on port 21262 "Your ISP is not blocking port 21262"

I'm no tech but could this be the reason why I can't get my wallet to sync with the network? and if so how do I go about fixing it?
I dont think its the wallet. Check your router or pathway on your pc. Network settings.

Hey Phil,

Yes that what I'm trying to say, for some reason my laptop is not seeing port 21261 but it's seeing port 21262 so how can I make port 21261 come through and would this then make the wallet sync to the network?

I have to play with it on mine to remember. Its been so long since I messed with ports. Let me play on mine and Ill pm and post here.

Thanks mate.

Once Yobit has fixed their wallet I'll be transferring my COXST coins over to C-cex for now.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Okay so I might of found the problem why my wallet is not syncing with the network.

I just checked the ports and for port 21261 I'm getting "I could not see your service on xxxxxxxxxxxxx on port (21261)

I'm no tech but could this be the reason why I can't get my wallet to sync with the network? and if so how do I go about fixing it?
I dont think its the wallet. Check your router or pathway on your pc. Network settings.

Hey Phil,

Yes that what I'm trying to say, for some reason my laptop is not seeing port 21261 but it's seeing port 21262 so how can I make port 21261 come through and would this then make the wallet sync to the network?

I have to play with it on mine to remember. Its been so long since I messed with ports. Let me play on mine and Ill pm and post here.

Hey Phil,

Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey all. Just want to re cap a little and keep these things in the forefront and work on. I need community help with this so I can focus on trying to get investment funding. I thank you all for your help.

Remember to vote daily to be added to these exchanges.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index

Absy is running promotions. Always check with him for CoExistCoin. He always has work for you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coxst-coin-twitter-and-facebook-campaign-1486071

We are proud to announce that COXST coin has started Signature Campaign . If you wish to join , go here. Another Absy promotions.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/open-coxst-coin-signature-campaign-newbie-legendary-1507175

Another way to get COXST is through faucets. These 2 are awesome. I keep them full so go for it.

http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=COXST

https://cryptogods.net/faucets/coexistcoin/

We have a support pool created by LeChuckD. Great pool and great project. You can cpu mine it if you do not have a mining rig. Details here

http://coinpool.eu/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Yobit still has not updated our source. It takes a few mins for them to do it but they are lazy it seems. Or dont care. Remember Yobit is only for trading within Yobit until further notice. Buy and sell through C-cex or NovaExchange.  

Cold storage paper wallets. Really nice designs by cryptogods. On our website.

CoExistCoin.com/wallets

I thank you all for your support and being a strong team and community,

Phil Lima

Pages:
Jump to: