Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 57. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hey all. Just want to re cap a little and keep these things in the forefront and work on. I need community help with this so I can focus on trying to get investment funding. I thank you all for your help.

Remember to vote daily to be added to these exchanges.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote

https://www.livecoin.net/voting/voting/index

Absy is running promotions. Always check with him for CoExistCoin. He always has work for you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coxst-coin-twitter-and-facebook-campaign-1486071

Another way to get COXST is through faucets. These 2 are awesome. I keep them full so go for it.

http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=COXST

https://cryptogods.net/faucets/coexistcoin/

We have a support pool created by LeChuckD. Great pool and great project. You can cpu mine it if you do not have a mining rig. Details here

http://coinpool.eu/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Yobit still has not updated our source. It takes a few mins for them to do it. Keep bugging them everywhere. 

I thank you all for your support and being a strong team and community,

Phil Lima

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Jesús, it is scam. Waken up.
Dint get you?  Come again please. 

Is the signature campaign ready?
Almost sir.. I will update about it by today or tomorrow.   Thanks for asking. 
I just checked. Yobit has not updated yet. Ill keep everyone posted of course.
Poor support really by yobit.. Let's hope it updates soon.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Jesús, it is scam. Waken up.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Is the signature campaign ready?
Founder of CoExistCoin
There was a little volume sold on novaexchange. Nice and thanks to whoever did that
Founder of CoExistCoin
I just checked. Yobit has not updated yet. Ill keep everyone posted of course.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I received a reply that they will do it. Wallet was in maintenance. I can do with out yobit personally
i just hope yobit update their wallet so we can do better trading and the price will rise up
again many investors failed to follow the coin because of yobit problem but i know after this
problem got resolved many things will happen next.
Founder of CoExistCoin
I received a reply that they will do it. Wallet was in maintenance. I can do with out yobit personally
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
We have pass Doge in Price !
COXST is now 10 Satoshi over DOGE !

Could be the next longterm stable coin !

My staking wallet grows and grows !

Yeah.. Take that Doge! lol Meanwhile on yobit some desperate fool sold coxst at 11.

let them sell at yobit ... this exchange is a nogo, no replies to support tickets since month, not able to update wallets etc.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Actual Overview of Coinpool.eu - the official CoExistCoin-Support-Pool :

Art of Donation                                             Amount
Poolfee due Block 24499 0.25 each               87.75COXST
Poolfee since Block 24500 0.05 each            339.40COXST
Overhead 05/2016                                          77.77COXST
Overall                                                            497.92COXST

Overhead 06/2016 at time: 517.37COXST

Still believe in this project and will not stop to let the non-profit pool run for CoExistCoin !

Thank you. And Ill keep working on it. We will get through this year. We will be known and used not just for trading. Our value will rise
Founder of CoExistCoin

Yeah.. Take that Doge! lol Meanwhile on yobit some desperate fool sold coxst at 11.
Actual Overview of Coinpool.eu - the official CoExistCoin-Support-Pool :

Art of Donation                                             Amount
Poolfee due Block 24499 0.25 each               87.75COXST
Poolfee since Block 24500 0.05 each            339.40COXST
Overhead 05/2016                                          77.77COXST
Overall                                                            497.92COXST

Overhead 06/2016 at time: 517.37COXST

Still believe in this project and will not stop to let the non-profit pool run for CoExistCoin !

Founder of CoExistCoin
Most alts are adjusting to to bitcoins rise in price. When bitcoin levels off there will be adjustments to alts price too. Remember. btc is the 1 coin to rule them all. Value is based off BTC.

It is a perfect time to buy a little here and there and collect a big bag. Stake it.

I think yobit had us in maintenance so im hoping that are wallets are now in sync. Ill test it so that no one else loses coxst
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Price of majority of the coins are not doing well this week,but it's normal thing and it will come to pass if you still believe on this project buy now however small is your budget..

its now very cheap, this is your change to gain nice bag Smiley
buy more and keep it staking while waiting for the price to rise back it is easy to earn coxst from staking you will love how the coins work overtime good luck guys just believed on our success

It's not only Coexist all the other coins suffer the same scenario on almost all trading exchange but if you fully analyze it,you bought Coexist when Bitcoin was still at $450 mark now the price is low but the value of Bitcoin has increase to $600,so you are not really at lost here..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Price of majority of the coins are not doing well this week,but it's normal thing and it will come to pass if you still believe on this project buy now however small is your budget..

its now very cheap, this is your change to gain nice bag Smiley
buy more and keep it staking while waiting for the price to rise back it is easy to earn coxst from staking you will love how the coins work overtime good luck guys just believed on our success
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

its now very cheap, this is your chance to gain nice bag Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
i hope you enjoy your time lima rest your mind to create brighter ideas for this promising coin that you develop hope we all prosper here good luck to all of us who believes in the power of charity and good karma.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Yes. They are being made and be ready to roll out in the next 12 hours

Thanks mate  Grin

I look forward to starting my first signature campaign on BitcoinTalk  Cheesy
if theres a need, i could help Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: