Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 63. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm thinking about adding this coin to my portfolio of Alts.

What's the minimum amount of coins we need to stake?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
true. I had to do that with my transfercoin wallet.

Seems like the transactions I sent did go through. Ill send tx to you to confirm

I test my wallet and everything works like a charm confirmation did not take up 5 minutes to confirm and my friend have received it ..

Thank you for the heads up and testing
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Seems like the transactions I sent did go through. Ill send tx to you to confirm

I test my wallet and everything works like a charm confirmation did not take up 5 minutes to confirm and my friend have received it ..
Founder of CoExistCoin

Is your wallet up to date with blockchain? Or is it stuck? You will not lose anything. We will figure it out.

Wallet is up to date with blockchain and new transactions work normally.

I have one pending withdraw from yobit yesterday, but that's not part of the unconfirmed coins.
"2016.05.31 12:09:01    COXST    1292.35384768    0/2    Sending"
Today i made withdraw from yobit and that withdraw was instant

So the issue is unconfirmed coins in wallet. It does take 24 hours to mature in a wallet. How long have the ones with an issue been in wallet?

I think they have been unconfirmed for week now, amount of unconfirmed coins is 9669.28077286.

I checked transactions, there is one conflicted transaction from my own wallet to my own wallet

Date: 24.5.2016 09:03
Debit: -1000.00 COEXST
Credit: 1000.00 COEXST
Transaction fee: -0.00001 COEXST
Net amount: -0.00001 COEXST
Transaction ID: 0f86028f6f57f0a9dc5f2b4119929fdfec8c9937312dd6d37879557a8f51d867

When searching transaction ID from block explorer, i receive message "Error! : Search found no results".

Thanks for help.

Can you PM your address

Im getting confirmations that you received all 3 transactions. Can you confirm of deposits?
Founder of CoExistCoin

legendary
I sent to each of your address's. I am getting that your wallet is offline. going to figure this out. I will credit you your coxst. You will not lose anything. we have to get your wallet online

Can he just delete the wallet just keep his wallet.dat and install a new one I have experienced it on one wallet from another altcoin and that how I fix my wallet not syncing and not going online,we should be aware of sending our coin when our wallet is off
Founder of CoExistCoin
I sent to each of your address's. I am getting that your wallet is offline. going to figure this out. I will credit you your coxst. You will not lose anything. we have to get your wallet online
Founder of CoExistCoin

Is your wallet up to date with blockchain? Or is it stuck? You will not lose anything. We will figure it out.

I have one pending withdraw from yobit yesterday, but that's not part of the unconfirmed coins.

So the issue is unconfirmed coins in wallet. It does take 24 hours to mature in a wallet. How long have the ones with an issue been in wallet?

I think they have been unconfirmed for week now, amount of unconfirmed coins is 9669.28077286.

I checked transactions, there is one conflicted transaction from my own wallet to my own wallet

Transaction ID: 0f86028f6f57f0a9dc5f2b4119929fdfec8c9937312dd6d37879557a8f51d867

When searching transaction ID from block explorer, i receive message "Error! : Search found no results".

Thanks for help.

Can you PM your address
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Thanks for help.
Founder of CoExistCoin

Founder of CoExistCoin
I have created a crypto currency forum and would like to invite any body here or the admin who can replicate the post here into our forum the forum is in beta and is not yet fully launch we want to populate it first with announcement of altcoins before we fully launch it ,it's a paid to post forum ...Just reply to this thread and we'll send you the link so you can register and post..

I'll get over there and create thread in a few hours. On my iPhone right now
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

legendary
I have created a crypto currency forum and would like to invite any body here or the admin who can replicate the post here into our forum the forum is in beta and is not yet fully launch we want to populate it first with announcement of altcoins before we fully launch it ,it's a paid to post forum ...Just reply to this thread and we'll send you the link so you can register and post..
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I just successfully bought some COXST and made a withdrawal of 10,000 coins to my qt wallet from YoBit.

Are you guys having problems with withdrawals or deposits?
Founder of CoExistCoin
and sent another request to yobit
Founder of CoExistCoin
It would be cool and it would make more use to coexist coin if it could be used in Coexist Shop. (https://coexistcampaign.com)

Also i have almost 10k unconfirmed coins and they have been that way days.

I have updated my wallet when update came. I also deleted the wallet and re-downloaded the blockhain, thinking that would help with the unconfirmed coins, but no luck with that. Have i lost the coins for good? or can someone help me with this?

Founder of CoExistCoin
thanks for he heads up. I reported it to them right away 2 weeks ago knowing they are slow with everything.Everyone else updated but them. Yobit really is slow with everything. Ill submit again
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It would be cool and it would make more use to coexist coin if it could be used in Coexist Shop. (https://coexistcampaign.com)

Also i have almost 10k unconfirmed coins and they have been that way days.

I have updated my wallet when update came. I also deleted the wallet and re-downloaded the blockhain, thinking that would help with the unconfirmed coins, but no luck with that. Have i lost the coins for good? or can someone help me with this?

I dont think you have lost coins , I too have 50k unconfirmed coins from yesterday , no transaction log nothing , Lets wait for dev , and The coexistcampaign , just awesome . No other words.

NOTICE!!!

There seems to be a problem at YOBITs wallet.

Wallet status: Delayed (247312 blocks)

Its quite far behind.
Im hoping it just has hung, and not a fork or some trouble.

MEANWHILE!
I would be careful trading COXST on yobit until its synched again.

Edit:

I assume they are on the old wallet.
They arent really paying attention to the altcoin community, even tho they are a big part of it.
Hilarious.. .and sad.

Maybe dev should report it here?
https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/

Thanks for the heads up .
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

NOTICE!!!

There seems to be a problem at YOBITs wallet.

Wallet status: Delayed (247312 blocks)

Its quite far behind.
Im hoping it just has hung, and not a fork or some trouble.

MEANWHILE!
I would be careful trading COXST on yobit until its synched again.

Edit:

I assume they are on the old wallet.
They arent really paying attention to the altcoin community, even tho they are a big part of it.
Hilarious.. .and sad.

Maybe dev should report it here?
https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/
Activity: 896
I like the design, fresh and clear.-  https://coexistcampaign.com/
Pages:
Jump to: