Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 64. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
It would be cool and it would make more use to coexist coin if it could be used in Coexist Shop. (https://coexistcampaign.com)

Also i have almost 10k unconfirmed coins and they have been that way days.

I have updated my wallet when update came. I also deleted the wallet and re-downloaded the blockhain, thinking that would help with the unconfirmed coins, but no luck with that. Have i lost the coins for good? or can someone help me with this?

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Honestly that doesnt seem normal. I have SOME orphaned coins. A few. Nothing like that.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I'm currently staking, but getting a ton of orphans... Is this normal? What can I do to reduce this?

I'm also experience this not only from COexist but all the coin I am staking there was a time one coin that I am staking all of the coin that I mined are all orphaned and total number of that coins are over 20,000 orphaned coins..
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I'm currently staking, but getting a ton of orphans... Is this normal? What can I do to reduce this?

It is normal . dont worry about it and i dont think there is any way to reduce it .
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

legendary
I really like this coin to succeed and I believe it has a good chance to succeed after the halving people would want to invest on promising altcoin and Coexist is a good one to invest right now is the best time to get Coexist as it is now cheap ..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We are in the process of establishing our crypto currency forum and would like to invite the dev to make an announcement thread there so we can maximize the promotion of your coins our target are those who are not yet on crypto currency ..
Thank you sir. Surely we will do it Smiley

wallet was so cool guys keep mining 1-1.5 coxst per 1 hour period so keep your wallet open to stake more coin
the more wallet open the more chances of getting a lots of coin you don't know what you are missing this coin
will go big I knew that, good karma always followed back guys.
Yes sir, you are right.  I too am staking.  Have enough coxst to stake.. People will know.   Soon that this coin is real and it's gold

The dev told me that another user is the one who made the post on the main thread can you clarify if you are the one if you are the one I will send you by pm our forum so you i can invite you and create the thread ..

No its not me , I think he was referring to some other person maybe? I will clarify it . No worries . And also you can PM me the link , I can take care of it . Thank you
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
no reported issues. That is good news.

I hope all is well with you all.

I am exhausted from this weekend. I actually relaxed and did a bit of partying. 

Tomorrow back to work.
just take your labor day as happy as you can be mate, as we will approaching again to the new hype and we needed more development and investors the price now is showing that there's someone who have a good heart now and helping your project hope good karma will bring them back.
Founder of CoExistCoin
no reported issues. That is good news.

I hope all is well with you all.

I am exhausted from this weekend. I actually relaxed and did a bit of partying. 

Tomorrow back to work.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
I am staking more than 40,000 coins and finally get my staking rewards not really big only 7 coins but at least the price on exchange is bouncing back from it's former price I'm looking to add more coins for staking..

It will grow with your weight.. which grows if you are stable online.
legendary
We are in the process of establishing our crypto currency forum and would like to invite the dev to make an announcement thread there so we can maximize the promotion of your coins our target are those who are not yet on crypto currency ..

wallet was so cool guys keep mining 1-1.5 coxst per 1 hour period so keep your wallet open to stake more coin
the more wallet open the more chances of getting a lots of coin you don't know what you are missing this coin
Yes sir, you are right.  I too am staking.  Have enough coxst to stake.. People will know.   Soon that this coin is real and it's gold

The dev told me that another user is the one who made the post on the main thread can you clarify if you are the one if you are the one I will send you by pm our forum so you i can invite you and create the thread ..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Founder of CoExistCoin
I had to restart my wallet but switch over seems successful. Have to check mining rewards. I can now drive rest way home with peace of mind and my wife wont hate me for stopping for am hour
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Trading is quite unusual on Yobit only 1 cent separate the buy ad sell order got me 500 coexist coin have bought a lot of coins today from other coins let's see if the price will go down so i can get me some..
Activity: 644
legendary
Founder of CoExistCoin
And thank you for the support. We are gaining more users daily. We are due for a break out
Founder of CoExistCoin
yes just download it. It will just update source. Your coins stay
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
just download current wallet. If you downloaded it in the last 3 weeks your ok. New version is 1.1.0
no my wallet is from the beginning, but if i download the new version and if run it , thats enough?? iam not gonna loose some coxst ??

yesterday bought 40k Smiley its now very cheap, pity i dont have no more cash ( went all up to waves , lisk and dao 's Smiley  ), but i think gonna sell some alt coins and gonna buy some more coxst Smiley
Founder of CoExistCoin
just download current wallet. If you downloaded it in the last 3 weeks your ok. New version is 1.1.0
Pages:
Jump to: