Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 61. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Yobit is Yobit, no doubt.-
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
were on c-cex. its a really great exchange. It needs more volume.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I do not think yobit updated source. I asked admin to check what wallet version that they are running. He never posted it. They are a joke. Eventually they will get to it.

I reset auto payout on pool. Thank you so much brotha

have withdraw nearly all coins from yobit to other exchanges / cold-storage.

the support is really a joke never ever get a answer on support tickets.

what exchange we can trade aside from yobit who's doing some suck work right now? I think we can never have a good support from them and if we got stuck while doing the deposit/withdraw we can't expect any good support and we needed to wait for another 3-7 days before getting any response if we are lucky.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I stopped mining coin but because of the future value of some altcoin I'm investing including Coexist I will buy a mining rig and also mine Coexist ,I keet buying on Yobit hopefully all will be well when the time I need to withdraw all my coexist to my desktop wallet
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
I do not think yobit updated source. I asked admin to check what wallet version that they are running. He never posted it. They are a joke. Eventually they will get to it.

have withdraw nearly all coins from yobit to other exchanges / cold-storage.

the support is really a joke never ever get a answer on support tickets.
Founder of CoExistCoin

How is everyone? Hope all is well. Any issues or anything? Still trying to find out if anyone is having issues with yobit withdraws. So far I know of 3 people. Everyone knows how yobit is with support tickets. Awaiting for some communication from them

Also problems with deposit of COXST to Yobit want start a Yobit-Code promotion and transfered first time
2554 COXST with TX-ID :  6f7d2777ecb9218cfd9cee36613f4679cd364a5882c33e74028a6200c380e7f0
serval days later as test
48 COXST with TX-ID: 2a8feef112e465af3d19150264e058424108b40ed4653272c7ad23c2b2f633f6

Support at Yobit is a joke. never get answer of my tickets only sometime possible to catch an admin over trollbox, but this problem wasn't solved.

Phil my buddy, check your pm box. There seems to be a problem with transactions more then 11 K COXST and linux headless coexist wallet.
Will also try to investigate source for something that could cause this problem that transaction failed.

But my mojo still fine ! Hope u 2 !
Founder of CoExistCoin
How is everyone? Hope all is well. Any issues or anything? Still trying to find out if anyone is having issues with yobit withdraws. So far I know of 3 people. Everyone knows how yobit is with support tickets. Awaiting for some communication from them
Founder of CoExistCoin
Amazing since last monthly-payout to donation wallet of CoExistCoin we are @ 332 COXST after one week ! could be over 1.5K COXST a month with the full donation of pool-fee of 0.5 % (0.05 COXST each Block).

Actuall standigs:

Blockreward 50 COXST due BLOCK 24499 x 351 = 87,75 COXST
Blockreward 10 COXST since BLOCK 24500 x 3149 = 157.45 COXST
Monthly TX-FEE Overhead and Userdonation = 332 COXST

Sum = 577.2 COXST

This was sponsored from CoinPool.EU this pool donate all fees 100% to CoExistCoin.
All Cost from Server are at my costs.

you are free to donate COXST: C97hbEdi3RyD5mtcWRdo3Nv7krwDeFCZ97 or BTC: 17PHjs3i6othgVJikqR2kGSEmQK8QoSxsz

That is freaking awesome
Amazing since last monthly-payout to donation wallet of CoExistCoin we are @ 332 COXST after one week ! could be over 1.5K COXST a month with the full donation of pool-fee of 0.5 % (0.05 COXST each Block).

Actuall standigs:

Blockreward 50 COXST due BLOCK 24499 x 351 = 87,75 COXST
Blockreward 10 COXST since BLOCK 24500 x 3149 = 157.45 COXST
Monthly TX-FEE Overhead and Userdonation = 332 COXST

Sum = 577.2 COXST

This was sponsored from CoinPool.EU this pool donate all fees 100% to CoExistCoin.
All Cost from Server are at my costs.

you are free to donate COXST: C97hbEdi3RyD5mtcWRdo3Nv7krwDeFCZ97 or BTC: 17PHjs3i6othgVJikqR2kGSEmQK8QoSxsz
Founder of CoExistCoin
Okay I'll try that,thanks  Wink

someone else was not over writing old coexistcoin.config make sure you are and not just making another

Well I wipe all coexistcoin off my laptop and re-installed the wallet again but still it''s not syncing to the network.

I even put the wallet address in the explorer and I got this message Error! : Search found no results for: CAeo6P9wvcJqfNywN2pX7455xQdWMrSrDk

I'm really don't know what is going on as I have never had any problems with other wallets.

Even in the task manager the coexist wallet doesn't even move it's frozen but my BIOS wallet is moving so again I don't know  Sad
and your time on the computer, is it correct?, firewall eg are not stopping it ??
and loose your WINDOWS 8 --> garbage

I have some stuff to try on my laptop. Ill pm you it when I find it

sent to your pm box. Keep me posted please
Founder of CoExistCoin

someone else was not over writing old coexistcoin.config make sure you are and not just making another

Well I wipe all coexistcoin off my laptop and re-installed the wallet again but still it''s not syncing to the network.

I even put the wallet address in the explorer and I got this message Error! : Search found no results for: CAeo6P9wvcJqfNywN2pX7455xQdWMrSrDk

I'm really don't know what is going on as I have never had any problems with other wallets.

Even in the task manager the coexist wallet doesn't even move it's frozen but my BIOS wallet is moving so again I don't know  Sad
and your time on the computer, is it correct?, firewall eg are not stopping it ??

I have some stuff to try on my laptop. Ill pm you it when I find it
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Im being lazy. your running vista? It shouldnt matter but I have to check everything.

Yes I'm running vista.

I'm going to ask my friend to try on his laptop which has Windows 8 and see how he goes.

Ok let me know. There was 1 issue with a windows 8 but it was that he didnt over write over old config.

Its 3 am my time. Have to get a little sleep. I will work on some things and PM you to try some things.

Sorry this is happening to you and thank you for your patience as we work this out. It helps me fix problems for everyone.

No worries  Smiley

Have a good nights sleep,well what's left of it  Wink
Founder of CoExistCoin
Im being lazy. your running vista? It shouldnt matter but I have to check everything.

Yes I'm running vista.

I'm going to ask my friend to try on his laptop which has Windows 8 and see how he goes.

Ok let me know. There was 1 issue with a windows 8 but it was that he didnt over write over old config.

Its 3 am my time. Have to get a little sleep. I will work on some things and PM you to try some things.

Sorry this is happening to you and thank you for your patience as we work this out. It helps me fix problems for everyone.

Yes I'm running vista.

Founder of CoExistCoin

Founder of CoExistCoin

Founder of CoExistCoin
CoExistCoin is getting more and more traction. The social media has been growing from outside eyes. Its good that we can bring more people into the bitcoin/altcoin world.

Funded address's of coxst grew another 200 in this past week. We are at 1331 funded address's.

As far as what Ive been doing. I finally finished up our business proposal. I am passing it on to a few people to edit and fix mistakes. Then I will hire a firm to make it look professional and shop us around while I too start banging on doors.

Tonight I am finishing a partnership proposal to a respected programming group. If they welcome us under their umbrella, the tech side of CoExistCoin will grow with new tech and having that support really would benefit us.

Sorry if this doesnt make sense. Ive been tirelessly working day and night. My brain is a little groggy. Missed 2 days of going to gym. That messed up my mojo too. Feeding my kiddos and going to the gym. Get my mind and body back on track.

I truly thank you all for the support and belief in CoExistCoin. It means the world to me and continues to fuel me to work hard on this. I love you all for it.

Phil Lima

You're right. Your body and mind do not coexist with your development work. You need to keep it back in track to coexist.

That is beautiful.
Pages:
Jump to: