Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 70. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
can somebody help me with my wallet? I downloaded the new updates but after installing it on my laptop it is saying that it is not syncing so I created the config file and add it inside my wallet folders then re start again the wallet but still nothing is happening. How can i resolved this sir? thank you.

Did you let it stay online for a while to search for nodes?

Still not connected?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
can somebody help me with my wallet? I downloaded the new updates but after installing it on my laptop it is saying that it is not syncing so I created the config file and add it inside my wallet folders then re start again the wallet but still nothing is happening. How can i resolved this sir? thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
This project is not yet posted on thealtcoinboard so I created a post on it looking forward to add more forums for more traffic and backlinks to your site

https://thealtcoinboard.com/index.php?topic=263.0
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
hi mate here's my bounty for tagalog translation please take a look on it, many thanks I received my rewards you simply so generous as the coin does. good luck and more power mate.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14961406
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hello I would like to make a forum campaign on co-exist can you send me the template of your announcement thread so I can post it on forums that are crypto related ..

Is there a reward for this campaign >..

There is bounty on all promotions. Ill pm you template.

Pm me your campaign and I pay accordingly.
legendary
Hello I would like to make a forum campaign on co-exist can you send me the template of your announcement thread so I can post it on forums that are crypto related ..

Is there a reward for this campaign >..
Founder of CoExistCoin
On face book and twitter just help promote. A few pages back I posted some quotes. But honestly go on facebook page and get people to the website coexistcoin.com and get likes and views on facebook page. Then PM me those posts url like other people are with your coexistcoin wallet address and Ill send you the bounty.

and twitter and look through @coexistcoin and tweet what we all are or make up your own. Just get good hashtags. Same post tweet url and pm me with address. Boom Ill pay bounty.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Update your wallets before block 245000CoExistCoin.com/wallets      
We are approaching block  231000
hi mate is this wallet is staking wallet or the coin is only for mining, I'm just hoping because i have some of it now from yobit and I'm seeing good future of your honest creation please help me out if how can i earn some aside from doing some tweets and fb post. thanks mate.

It is both mining and staking.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
hi mate is this wallet is staking wallet or the coin is only for mining, I'm just hoping because i have some of it now from yobit and I'm seeing good future of your honest creation please help me out if how can i earn some aside from doing some tweets and fb post. thanks mate.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
Back in business !
Cold start the CoExistPool-Publishing tomorrow morning. (ETC)
Works stable since 3 Weeks, 10 days on new Wallet.

Phil, send you a PM with Website-Link for pre-Testing if you wish.
Will do some Infopages in next hrs and publish at Pool-Website.

Mobile-Wallet is in Work !
Got freetime at June...
Changing my Job to new company and get all overhours to spend in freetime.(+500hrs, not possible to take them all)

Could go ahead to support CoExistCoin.

LeChuck !!! How are you? Hope you enjoyed some of your off time? Glad to see you back brotha
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Back in business !
Cold start the CoExistPool-Publishing tomorrow morning. (ETC)
Works stable since 3 Weeks, 10 days on new Wallet.

Phil, send you a PM with Website-Link for pre-Testing if you wish.
Will do some Infopages in next hrs and publish at Pool-Website.

Mobile-Wallet is in Work !
Got freetime at June...
Changing my Job to new company and get all overhours to spend in freetime.(+500hrs, not possible to take them all)

Could go ahead to support CoExistCoin.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
There is a saying if you want to invest on a coin let the coin goes on on it's 180 days and see if development is still on going I guess this coin has all this,this coin was created for long term investment..
legendary
If you are looking for long term this is the best time to buy coexist the price has a dip on Yobit got some few for staking hopefully investors will the see the strong unique features of co-exist
Founder of CoExistCoin
took me 3 hours to compile wallet. Still cannot log in to lisk site to access my lisk. Its just a cluster f. All the money Lisk made and they didnt invest any of it into it. What a sham
Activity: 672
I dont know if any of you bought ico lisk. What a mess. This is not going to be good. Unless you like to watch things burn up in flames.

No I didn't but I am reading and watching the Poloniex chatbox and man what a mess
Pages:
Jump to: