Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 73. (Read 127752 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Please post CoExistCoin.com on your thread. It will get more wallets. Staking is good too
if you can edit it in ann

Thank you for your work   Grin
Sure I will do it.  And also I too have the same problem,  it's been more than 38 hours -40 hours,  but still it says I don't have mature coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Please post CoExistCoin.com on your thread. It will get more wallets. Staking is good too
if you can edit it in ann

Thank you for your work   Grin
legendary
There is 995 funded CoExistCoin address's

That's awesome

and it will keep increasing , see on the giveaway thread , we have more users interested in this .

one of the quotes
i want to join but where i get the COXST wallet ? can you post it the thread to the first page ?

Lets keep this going . cheers
Founder of CoExistCoin
There is 995 funded CoExistCoin address's

That's awesome
Founder of CoExistCoin
If your investing please give some buy support over at C-cex. Ive been playing a little bit with it and the site has alot of features. Once you get use to it, really a good exchange. I personally am not trading, selling rather. I have bought back about a half million coins back from miner dumps lol Trying to keep the value higher than 49. Ive been using it as yobi codes and sent it over for promos that absy is doing,

Give C-cex a look and again, if your buying give a little love over there. I am going to ask cryptsader to sell put some sell orders over there and do some promo on boards over there.

He loves yobit troll box though
Founder of CoExistCoin
lmao.. That would be awesome.

I dont know why last night I was listening to Johnny Cash. The man in black just clicked with me working on COXST
Activity: 672
Too bad you can't add music to wallets lol
https://youtu.be/gsDfHvIFwiU
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
alright sir , thank you for your suggestion i bought as many coins as i could so now just trying to stake it , do you think this coin will gain price eventually ? i like the idea and aim of this .

Well there is no guarantee but I invested a couple BTC. I believe in the concept and the Dev.
I also think that with the new mining rewards that are coming out (when?) soon, the coin will be harder to mine.
Less availability, higher price is how it SHOULD work.
Also the Dev is working on getting investors outside of crypto currency circles, so I think it has a really good chance of growing.
None of the initial investor have sold any coins, as far as I know.

Of course the coin needs everyone's help to grow.
okay thank you for the detail , let more people know this concept , i surely believe people will like it .

coin matures after a few days. 48 hours. Ill add to ann page with pow block rewards when I get home later. Thank you for reminding me about that

Check that. It is 24 hours. It changed. I keep thinking of original code

okay i will hold till then and update you if its working . thank you
Founder of CoExistCoin
mining rewards change at block 245000. Less than 2 weeks.
Founder of CoExistCoin
anybody know whats the maturity time for coins ? and not many coins will come into market with this type of purpose great coin i will follow this and support this . just want to know what amount of coins will be good for staking and whats the maturity time. thanks
Hmm good question. Dev should add that info to the ANN
http://coexistcoin.com/technicals

I don't know how long the initial time to stake is, but it stakes quite regularly for me. (Every few minutes)

Any price under 250 sat is less than the ICO price. The mining is going to get MUCH harder so now would be a great time to buy in my humble opinion.
https://yobit.net/en/trade/COXST/BTC

A "Good" amount of coins for staking.. hmm How long is a piece of string.
I think most of the initial people bought 100,000 or more, which would run you around .3 BTC right now

alright sir , thank you for your suggestion i bought as many coins as i could so now just trying to stake it , do you think this coin will gain price eventually ? i like the idea and aim of this .

Thank you for the kind words and support. I will update ann page with the info and on website on tech.

Well there is no guarantee but I invested a couple BTC. I believe in the concept and the Dev.
I also think that with the new mining rewards that are coming out (when?) soon, the coin will be harder to mine.
Less availability, higher price is how it SHOULD work.
Also the Dev is working on getting investors outside of crypto currency circles, so I think it has a really good chance of growing.
None of the initial investor have sold any coins, as far as I know.

Of course the coin needs everyone's help to grow.
Founder of CoExistCoin
coin matures after a few days. 48 hours. Ill add to ann page with pow block rewards when I get home later. Thank you for reminding me about that

Check that. It is 24 hours. It changed. I keep thinking of original code
anybody know whats the maturity time for coins ? and not many coins will come into market with this type of purpose great coin i will follow this and support this . just want to know what amount of coins will be good for staking and whats the maturity time. thanks

I don't know how long the initial time to stake is, but it stakes quite regularly for me. (Every few minutes)

Any price under 250 sat is less than the ICO price. The mining is going to get MUCH harder so now would be a great time to buy in my humble opinion.

I think most of the initial people bought 100,000 or more, which would run you around .3 BTC right now

Activity: 553

POS coins take 24 hours usually to mature before staking starts
Activity: 553
Thank you, look like it's redownloading the blockchain again!

For those Windows users who are new to adding nodes here's a quick how-to:

.5) Close your wallet and exit the program

1) using file explorer or your search bar, find your AppData folder.  It might be hidden.  It is located under c:/Users/(your user name)/AppData/Roaming/CoExistCoin

2) right click and create a new text file.  Rename file to CoExistCoin.conf - make sure to remove the .txt part.  A nag screen will pop up asking you if you really want to do that, just click yes.

3) copy and paste this list (thanks Stein)

Code:
listen=1
addnode=104.131.163.132:21262
addnode=212.24.100.133:21262
addnode=23.227.190.105:21262
addnode=104.255.33.203:21262
addnode=92.170.7.159:21262
addnode=193.192.37.135:21262
addnode=70.72.236.5:21262
addnode=71.197.210.140:21262
addnode=54.69.121.50:21262

4) Save file and then restart your wallet.  It'll take a while to synch up.

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
We can mine on zpool and get paid on any coin we mine in coxst can't we ?

I think you just put c=COXST in the password field like..

ccminer -i scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:3433 -u -p c=COXST

Then you mine scrypt and gt paid in coexst, so that the pool has to buy COXST..

Is that what you are talking about Frostminer. I never thought of that before. Hmm wonder if that works like that.

Yes, thats the way im pretty sure it works. Unless they internally exchange between f.ex coxst and btc miners... but not likely.
Most likely the pool sells all its mined coins, and buys the ones to pay out, unless they are mined.

If you mine coxst and chose to get pay in coxst, the pool only takes the fee, i guess.
If you mine FTC and chose to get pay in coxst... the pool cant make coxst unless it has mined it, or it has to buy it.

If they have to buy it, the pay is equal to the price of coins, minus fees.
Then you would see the opposite of the dumping, namely periodic buys.

Maybe zpool could give us a rough basic insight in how it operates.

Anyways, for the pool it doesnt matter. It lives of the fees anyways, and the pay to the miners will stay at the same value, just with a different name.

Did some reading on zpool.

"Non-BTC payouts depend on that coin being mined as your BTC balance is traded internally by our system to your currency of choice. If we have not or are not mining that currency your payouts will be delayed until the pool has mined the blocks for you to get paid. "
legendary
An easy chance to win upto 10000 COXST easily.
GO here for more info -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hot-new-jackpotracers-dust-lottery-promo-4000-coxst-paid-and-counting-1476557

More than 2500 coins distributed in one day . Hope it attracts more users.
Founder of CoExistCoin

Another idea.
If you ever want to build a solar miner or something like that, its now possible.

X11 mining has been quite hard to do without lots of power.
This is about to change.

Check this little miner out.

https://shop.pinidea.io/index.php/product/asic-x11-miner-du-1/

HashRate: 9M(±5%)
Power: 1.4A/5V @ 9M(include 5v fan)
Dimensions: 5cm x 5cm x 3cm
Interface: Micro USB

7 Watts is actually so little it could be fun to play with.
Also I think its cheap.

That little miner is pretty cool. It costs 9 dash. Not bad at all. I may get one to mine COXST.
Pages:
Jump to: