Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 68. (Read 127752 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I keep reading that this coin is going to pump soon, after this dip in the price, but I have yet to see updates that would create a buzz or a demand for the coin. A smart investor would know not to buy a coin that doesn't show potential for growth. I see a bit of potential here, but how can you assure the general pop that the coin's price will rise again? Myself, I'm on the fence about picking some COXST, but someone just needs to sway me towards either direction. Thanks in advance.

All you have to do is to look at the feature of the coin and what niche are they targeting or what reason they are created from their you will have a good analysis on the future of the coin if you want to get on board now is always the right time go get your wallet buy some coin start holding and staking and support this thread..
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I keep reading that this coin is going to pump soon, after this dip in the price, but I have yet to see updates that would create a buzz or a demand for the coin. A smart investor would know not to buy a coin that doesn't show potential for growth. I see a bit of potential here, but how can you assure the general pop that the coin's price will rise again? Myself, I'm on the fence about picking some COXST, but someone just needs to sway me towards either direction. Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
First monthly donation are made for 05.2016

Amount: 70.77 COXST
TX-ID: 4119c574f687f7473a704552a97aef00b7795b1b03ef4c1cab4c5768dc0e8da0

At Time donated Fee 0.5 % each Block (0.25 COXST each): 20.25 COXST

@Pricedump

Let them dump the coins cheap ...
Will only bring up my wallet-coin-count !

NOw thats generous , thanks for the support sir . Yes I too am waiting for people to dump their coins . Dumpers gonna dump , its right time to buy the coins , if you are thinking about making investment  , this is the one  .

As long as the community support and the dev continue to develop and update this coin this is still a very profitable investment,this is something dumpers did not see when they dump their coin..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

@Pricedump

NOw thats generous , thanks for the support sir . Yes I too am waiting for people to dump their coins . Dumpers gonna dump , its right time to buy the coins , if you are thinking about making investment  , this is the one  .
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

@Pricedump

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Thank you limaphii, twitter campaign payment received Smiley
Activity: 644
Phenomenal project, and kind of regret just hearing about this coin now. Although I must say that I am digging the prices at the moment. Picked up a few coins sub-40 and looking to pick up some more. Fill some buy orders on YoBit please Smiley

Cheers, and good luck to the COXST holders!
Thank you for your support sir I'm just hoping more people like you visits this thread and understand the value of this creation, might need more investors to join hands good karma to you sir and keep it up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Phenomenal project, and kind of regret just hearing about this coin now. Although I must say that I am digging the prices at the moment. Picked up a few coins sub-40 and looking to pick up some more. Fill some buy orders on YoBit please Smiley

Cheers, and good luck to the COXST holders!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I will stake this in my wallet believing on its real purpose hoping good karma will come and generosity will be paid off, this coins have a lots of potential gaining attention to more member here we will see it will go up and sharing of profits will be ours, just continue dev with your real intentions. good luck COXST community.
Activity: 672
Hey guys. It's under the ICO price at the moment. In the next day or two the payout from mining will be drastically cut..
So there might not be a dump.
All us ICO buyers bought at 250 sat. It's a good buy right where it's at now. I doubt it will go any lower.
Merit: 250
I'm looking for some big dumps to accumulate and stake some thousands of COXST. Waiting for the dump in yobit. Hope I get some good volume there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
More dumping please, Im accumulation this one daily.
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
someone bought a load of coxst. price went to 200 on yobits. Nice
Makes sense. When is the mining reward going down ?

at block 235442

2 days to 245000
Don't think so, will go faster. pushed 40 MH/s to CoExistCoin-Mining.
nearly every 3 min a block.
Mine at coinpool.eu 0.25 COXST + 1 COXST (2% Donation) goes to CoExistCoin-Charity - Donation from my side.
(The donation function from the pool will also donated to CoExistCoin, fully NoneProfit-Support-Pool to CoExistCoin)

Im funding mining rig rentals. I will be mining your pool
Activity: 644

People should stake and hold this coin that has been my recommendation I think the dump are coming from those give away promotion hopefully not the prize I got from my promotion are now on my wallet for staking and will add more to support this coin and it's development..
there is a good intention why dev develop this coin we are going to expect dumpers will sell the coin that they got from the give away as the dev continues showing generosity but I'm always believing in good karma, hope dev will get blessings and there's someone like you sir rob to help the dev to continue and create more ways for the progress of this creation, "currency for charity"
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

People should stake and hold this coin that has been my recommendation I think the dump are coming from those give away promotion hopefully not the prize I got from my promotion are now on my wallet for staking and will add more to support this coin and it's development..
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Hey, so i hear there is a new mandatory wallet update?? Will this just happen automatically to my old wallet?
Merit: 252

at block 235442

2 days to 245000
Don't think so, will go faster. pushed 40 MH/s to CoExistCoin-Mining.
nearly every 3 min a block.
Mine at coinpool.eu 0.25 COXST + 1 COXST (2% Donation) goes to CoExistCoin-Charity - Donation from my side.
(The donation function from the pool will also donated to CoExistCoin, fully NoneProfit-Support-Pool to CoExistCoin)
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin

at block 235442

2 days to 245000
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: