Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 83. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
got it. Had worker, username backwards
Founder of CoExistCoin
Was trying to do it on my iphone earlier. Going to give it a whirl again in an hour. Going to settle in. Flirt a little with the wife. Ive been neglecting her,,if you know what i mean. Have to lay the trap and start getting her in the mood.  Wink Wink lol
Activity: 672
I keep getting mining rigs is blocking because of wrong stratum or password?? I dont understand much with mining. Ive mined before with out a issue

Did you get it working ?
Activity: 672
Awesome about Suchpool. I really like thier UI and it was very kind of the owner to give us such a great mining rate!
Thank you Suchpool!

So for miningrentals.com
You want to pick an x11 rig
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/x11

..although he rates TODAY at http://www.nicehash.com/ are better.
Make sure you verify the x11 pool before you buy it under
https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=managepools

On nicehash use port 23321 instead of 3321

On both

Under host put

stratum1.suchpool.pw:3321

Username = Accountname.Workername
Password= Workerpassword

Then make additional pools for
stratum2.suchpool.pw:3321 same login info as stratum1.suchpool.pw:3321
and  stratum1.suchpool.pw:23321 as backups

-----------------------------
on ccminer make it
ccminer -r 0 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3321 -u Account.worker -p password
or
ccminer -r 0 -a x11 -i 12 -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:23321  -u Account.worker -p password
Activity: 896
I keep getting mining rigs is blocking because of wrong stratum or password?? I dont understand much with mining. Ive mined before with out a issue

If you want, send me a screen capture to my email maybe we can solve it.-
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
I use miningrigrentals mostly. I have btc there. I am having problems connecting to suchpool a little bit ago. I will try again now.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Updated fee on op page. Will update on website too. Drive more eyes to Suchpool
Founder of CoExistCoin
Wow. Thank you. We will send miners your way  Grin
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin
Hi guys

We just added CoExistCoin on SuchPool

www.suchpool.pw/coxst

Feel free to come mine with us!

This is huge news. Thank you

Since this coin is for the less fortunate we will move fees from 1% to 0.5%!

Bring the hash:)
Founder of CoExistCoin
Hi guys

www.suchpool.pw/coxst

This is huge news. Thank you
Activity: 631
Former SuchPool Admin
Hi guys

www.suchpool.pw/coxst

Founder of CoExistCoin
He could be down on his luck. But that doesnt seem like it. Reminds me of pan handlers in new york. Sit on a corner begging for change. When done gets in a Cadillac and drives away lol

Be weary I know. I lost family to suicide so I its another soft spot in my heart.

He is not less fortunate. He just needs to help himself
Guys, i'm broke, 36 years old, live with my parents, have no car, no job, no girlfriend, no real friends, and nothing to look forward to in life. Probably less than 2 months away from reincarnating myself. If this coin is truly for the less fortunate:

C3x5k4MRgqGPfZJxMbifdPSLjbQEdyr667

No need to reincarnate yourself dude. Life is up and downs. Right now your down.  Things turn around as long as you are actively seeking to better yourself. Positive thinking is the very best thing one can do. Change your mind set, change your world. This is very important first step.

I noted your address. When I get home i will help some.

Please look within yourself, find the power to shed all the bad prior to today. Live for today. Plan for tomorrow. Do not let rejection consume your thoughts. Everyone has the power from within to change. Its not easy. But giving up is not an option too. Sometimes people have to work harder than others. This may be what is necessary.

Please keep in touch. Find motivation and the power to get yourself on track. I believe you can. Shed the negative thoughts and replace with powerful positive ones

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/1brokerbid-830657 Lastest posts from 1broker.bid
Founder of CoExistCoin
Guys, i'm broke, 36 years old, live with my parents, have no car, no job, no girlfriend, no real friends, and nothing to look forward to in life. Probably less than 2 months away from reincarnating myself. If this coin is truly for the less fortunate:

No need to reincarnate yourself dude. Life is up and downs. Right now your down.  Things turn around as long as you are actively seeking to better yourself. Positive thinking is the very best thing one can do. Change your mind set, change your world. This is very important first step.

I noted your address. When I get home i will help some.

Please look within yourself, find the power to shed all the bad prior to today. Live for today. Plan for tomorrow. Do not let rejection consume your thoughts. Everyone has the power from within to change. Its not easy. But giving up is not an option too. Sometimes people have to work harder than others. This may be what is necessary.

Please keep in touch. Find motivation and the power to get yourself on track. I believe you can. Shed the negative thoughts and replace with powerful positive ones
Founder of CoExistCoin
I bought coins on C-cex

Thank you for your support.
Founder of CoExistCoin
to buy bitcoin I personally use circle. Credit card. Instant. Good security. So Ill be directing people there for btc. Then donate with it. That address will only be for the website donation wallet. Can be checked. In turn though it gets converted to COXST.

Reason being is our project is to record all donations.

So much and still haven't even started inputting future road map. Our presentation is priority before next promotion.

Take note of this one: https://www.coinimal.com/ It is very reliable and safe. I use it several times, highly recommended.-   ( Neteller - Paypal - Bank - Credit cards )

Thank you, I will add that as an option too as a recommendation
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I bought coins on C-cex
to buy bitcoin I personally use circle. Credit card. Instant. Good security. So Ill be directing people there for btc. Then donate with it. That address will only be for the website donation wallet. Can be checked. In turn though it gets converted to COXST.

Reason being is our project is to record all donations.

So much and still haven't even started inputting future road map. Our presentation is priority before next promotion.

Take note of this one: https://www.coinimal.com/ It is very reliable and safe. I use it several times, highly recommended.-   ( Neteller - Paypal - Bank - Credit cards )
Pages:
Jump to: