Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 79. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Just read about mue coin.What a piece of garbage that dev is. I hate that.

Ill be trying to make us successful no matter how long it takes.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Good morning all. I am a bit sick in bed today. Have a few things to do.will update as I go along of course,

Winner of tweet contest is sabatogebeats. Congratulations. Ill be using your tweet for 2 weeks as we try to collect 2 btc worth of donations to split among our charities.   
Founder of CoExistCoin
Looking for more mining pools.

Banners for Facebook and tsu being made.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
interesting cheap coin for trading , but can't predict how low price of this one can go, even when dev is active
Founder of CoExistCoin
gitgub linked fixed on ann page
Founder of CoExistCoin
sabatogebeats. Whats up. Funny seeing newbie by your name

Pulled this from Twitter. Sabotagebeats entry. I like it. Contest over in about 30 hours

Donating to @CoexistCoin helps #charity orgs while keeping #transparency and #honesty in plain view coexistcoin.com
Founder of CoExistCoin

Creds for the new ANN.
Looks nice and "more serious"

I see a bright future for this coin.

Thanks Frost. Means alot coming from a vet like yourself
Founder of CoExistCoin
sabatogebeats. Whats up. Funny seeing newbie by your name
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Posted my entry to the contest on twitter!
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Creds for the new ANN.
Looks nice and "more serious"

I see a bright future for this coin.
Founder of CoExistCoin
hmmm not so lucky at time only 30 CoExist and 0.004 BTC at time but got additional 2 Hours for my sunday-donations.
Will do it every Sunday from now. 5 MH/s mining at CoExist full donation and 1% Donation of trade profit in BTC to CoExit Donation.

That is very awesome.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Check out ANN page

Now THAT is what I'm talkin' bout!
Hot DAMN that looks good !!!

Great job!

jayce did it. Good work
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
hmmm not so lucky at time only 30 CoExist and 0.004 BTC at time but got additional 2 Hours for my sunday-donations.
Will do it every Sunday from now. 5 MH/s mining at CoExist full donation and 1% Donation of trade profit in BTC to CoExit Donation.

Activity: 672
Check out ANN page

Now THAT is what I'm talkin' bout!
Hot DAMN that looks good !!!

Great job!
Founder of CoExistCoin
Check out ANN page
Activity: 672
Hey that's awesome LeChuck! Way to go!
Founder of CoExistCoin
A animated CoExistCoin Banner

Second try to post an image to forum, will not be displayed. Hmmm someone a hint for me ?

Thats wonderful. Just insert the url in the img code up top [ img ] url [ img ] no spaces

I have your address. Ill send COXST when I fire up my PC in a few hours

My Wallet address : Bwq3Mgp773ngGUyj61hShYq21oChxW1jJv
Could you provide me some more Images (Logo etc. as seperated images) i will create a few more ones with more animations

P.S. I believe 100% in this coin! What goes around, comes around. Tipp 4 all, donate such ammounts that didn't hurt you. You ddin't notify that you do charity and other people will it helps allot!

Thank you so much. We are growing a wonderful community everyday here. I am sending you over COXST and Ill send you url images.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Second try to post an image to forum, will not be displayed. Hmmm someone a hint for me ?

Thats wonderful. Just insert the url in the img code up top [ img ] url [ img ] no spaces

My Wallet address : Bwq3Mgp773ngGUyj61hShYq21oChxW1jJv
Could you provide me some more Images (Logo etc. as seperated images) i will create a few more ones with more animations

P.S. I believe 100% in this coin! What goes around, comes around. Tipp 4 all, donate such ammounts that didn't hurt you. You ddin't notify that you do charity and other people will it helps allot!
Founder of CoExistCoin

Founder of CoExistCoin
Pages:
Jump to: