Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 80. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
A animated CoExistCoin Banner

Second try to post an image to forum, will not be displayed. Hmmm someone a hint for me ?

This Sunday my two little 2,5 MH/s miner will mine only for CoExist Donation. All Coins generated from 00:00 - 24:00 will be donated. Also 1 % of my trade Profit will be donated in Bitcoin to CoExist.
When it will generate enough coins this will be done by me every Sunday.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
Twitter Contest :

Please make a donation at coexistcoin.com Every Satoshi counts ! 100% goes into #charity

Only 1 % of your profit can change the world ! #charity - coexistcoin.com

1st entry

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Twitter Contest :

Please make a donation at coexistcoin.com Every Satoshi counts ! 100% goes into #charity

Only 1 % of your profit can change the world ! #charity - coexistcoin.com
Founder of CoExistCoin
Banners being made for facebook,. Going to have donation addresses and stuff on it.

Banners for here.

banners banners banners. Bonkers for banners

And trying to figure out tsu.com Its big with charity's

Activity: 672
and changed it from computers/tech to cause

have to read it from another eyes

Looking good! Little by little and before you know it....
Founder of CoExistCoin
and changed it from computers/tech to cause

have to read it from another eyes
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
you and my wife. She read the interview and scolded me. She drilled it in my head to do everything on word 1st. Then copy/paste.

Im the worst. My fingers and inner voice not in sync
"You're"

As long as I'm being the spelling and grammar nazi

Bwahaha
Founder of CoExistCoin
Yeah. Your right. wtf. Glad your here
Founder of CoExistCoin
facebook page. By Monday banner with donation address

https://www.facebook.com/Coexist-Coin-Poject-1005396279550612/info/?tab=page_info

EDIT

I messed up on page name. Yes. I admit it. Douche chills right now.

Name change is pending. Ill re post tomorrow
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
My ANN submission.

Great graphic BitFomo!
Was looking more for the entire page like I posted in my post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14694938

Here is an idea of what i was thinking of

It's ultimately up to the Dev. I'm just an investor trying to help out a little but with zero art skills.

Stein is very modest. He is a community leader and like everyone here cares very much seeing this project succeed.

Ideally get a color scheme like our website. Full page with our info. And if someone throws in a road map design ill throw in additional tip from my wallet. Not coxst fund wallet.

PM me to add in road map details if your going all out
My ANN submission.

Great graphic BitFomo!
Was looking more for the entire page like I posted in my post
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14694938

Here is an idea of what i was thinking of

It's ultimately up to the Dev. I'm just an investor trying to help out a little but with zero art skills.
Founder of CoExistCoin
CONTEST

20,000 COXST for a twitter post. I will use it on all our socials. We are having a 2 week promo to collect 2 bitcoin through donations or COXST sells. 100% goes to charity. Must have key words with hashtags. This is an example of one I did
Coexistcoin.com using #blockchain tech to keep #charity orgs is check. #invest in us by #donating to charity on our site.

I hashtagged key words that gained followers and over all more eyes. Post your submissions here on forum. 3 day contest. Winner gets 20,000 COXST

To be clear the tweet is to be about us collecting donations for charity. 2 btc worth is goal

Tweet must be about us looking to collect donations. . Below are some that I used. So far Im the winner

~~~We are collecting donations for #charity. 100% goes to the charities we are collecting for. Please check us out at coexistcoin.com

~~~Looking for #investors for @CoexistCoin. Support by purchasing coexistcoin or donating for charity on our site. 100% goes to charity.

~~~Do you believe in helping the less fortunate? You can donate to great causes and watch where funds go. Check out coexistcoin.com

~~~Upset at #charity #organizations only giving 10% of what is #donated to who they are helping? #blockchain can help. Coexistcoin.com
Founder of CoExistCoin
Just a little bit of mentions and sending people to website, forum and posting interview, price going back up.
Founder of CoExistCoin
CoExistCoin-master/src/leveldb/build_detect_platform need chmod +x first before compile

@limaphii

should I host source in my github account ? Or will you host it at github ?

I may have to host it on github. I have to take a look. Thank you for letting me know. Just had it done. Didnt test it

if you need furthur assistance let me know

Thank you very much. If you have any ideas or see something we are missing by all means mention it. I will pay in COXST.
Pages:
Jump to: