Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 84. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Looks great! Now go and get some sleep lol!
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
 For tonight I am done. 3am my time. Niiiice.

Donate button and page done. No home button on donation page on purpose.  Check it out. CoExistCoin.com

Good night all
Founder of CoExistCoin

This is what i call an active dev!
Good job.

Spreading to many pools is nice. The more miners, the higher difficulty and less chance for 1 miner to end with 200 k for dumping each day.
Now its spread more around which will be more steady trading.

When you are done with all the basics, may i suggest a "current project" thing in conjunction with Water4.org.
Which covers and focuses on whats actually beeing done to "help the world".
That would be a great thing.. a great selling point.. and something with actual value (which really few coins have)

This would help elevating COXST to a "more important" coin than all the random altcoins its grouped with now.
But i think it has had great progress these last few weeks. Again, good job.

And when "proof" of actuall good deeds and projects from water4.org are regulary posted, it will bring more good faith and trust from people to both invest and donate.

So my suggestion is to get more focus on the welfare part of the coin, as soon as you are done with most of the basic technical stuff.

Great work. Great coin!

May we all COEXIST!

Thank you. I am finishing up our presentation for the very reason of collecting charitable donations. I also was planning on showing directly what funds will be going to.

Juggling family life, day job that pays the bills and this is 18 hour days. It is all coming along. Starting may 1st we will have a terrific promotion to raise money to charity and raise awareness to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. More on that in a week.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Wow someone has been busy tonight! That's awesome! Good work Philip!
I like the idea of turning the donations going into Coexist. It helps support the price as well.
I wonder if there would be a way to burn the coins after they are used for a donation?
That would make the number of coins less each time. Less Coins Equals higher price per coin. So by donating, investors are actually supporting the price of the coin.
Does that make sense lol ?

The burn would work if we can directly turn COXST to fiat. Organizations work on fiat so that they can get materials and hire workers to get what they need done. Part of our road map is by end of year we start a charity organization. We will accept COXST. We could make a direct COXST to fiat exchange and burn COXST coins.  Something like that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

This is what i call an active dev!
Good job.

Spreading to many pools is nice. The more miners, the higher difficulty and less chance for 1 miner to end with 200 k for dumping each day.
Now its spread more around which will be more steady trading.

When you are done with all the basics, may i suggest a "current project" thing in conjunction with Water4.org.
Which covers and focuses on whats actually beeing done to "help the world".
That would be a great thing.. a great selling point.. and something with actual value (which really few coins have)

This would help elevating COXST to a "more important" coin than all the random altcoins its grouped with now.
But i think it has had great progress these last few weeks. Again, good job.

And when "proof" of actuall good deeds and projects from water4.org are regulary posted, it will bring more good faith and trust from people to both invest and donate.

So my suggestion is to get more focus on the welfare part of the coin, as soon as you are done with most of the basic technical stuff.

Great work. Great coin!

May we all COEXIST!
Wow someone has been busy tonight! That's awesome! Good work Philip!
I like the idea of turning the donations into CoexistCoin. It helps support the price as well.
I wonder if there would be a way to burn the coins after they are used for a donation?
That would make the number of coins less each time. Less Coins Equals higher price per coin. So by donating, investors are actually supporting the price of the coin.
Does that make sense lol ?
Founder of CoExistCoin
to buy bitcoin I personally use circle. Credit card. Instant. Good security. So Ill be directing people there for btc. Then donate with it. That address will only be for the website donation wallet. Can be checked. In turn though it gets converted to COXST.

Reason being is our project is to record all donations.

So much and still haven't even started inputting future road map. Our presentation is priority before next promotion.
Founder of CoExistCoin
aaand right now working on website donation page. This is going to be a bit. We are in a great situation to bring awareness to fintech and bitcoin. Using it every transaction is traceable. Way better. Im blabbing.
Founder of CoExistCoin
I also direct msg aika pool on their site as you suggested.

I direct msg the dude that runs such pool. Hoping he would get us on before weekend.
Founder of CoExistCoin
to:   [email protected]
date:   Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 8:15 PM
subject:   inquiry
mailed-by:   gmail.com

Although we are a new crypto currency, We are growing a community and are in need of a service like uberpay to convert other coins into CoExistCoins. We are trading on 2 exchanges. Our volume grows everyday. We are trying to do good for humanity and people are interested in our project.

Like wise it is in our best interest to find a great service like uberpay to convert CoExistCoins into Bitcoin so that we can donate those funds to charity. This is a major need for our project.

Our info if you are willing to look over it and consider adding CoExistCoin

Website - CoExistCoin.com

Forum - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coexistcoin-blockchain-tech-to-empower-the-less-fortunate-1083647

Source - https://github.com/COEXST/CoExistCoin

Explorer -  http://104.131.117.152:3001/  
or
http://cryptoguru.tk/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=COXST

Logo - http://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-14244571/images/570f2123f31583LCwGsO/co-exist-1_d400.jpg

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Phil Lima
Founder of CoExistCoin
to:   [email protected]
date:   Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 7:57 PM
subject:   Inquiry
mailed-by:   gmail.com

Hello. I am inquiring about adding CoExistCoin to the shapeshift platform.

Although we are a new crypto currency, We are growing a community and are in need of a service like shapeshift to convert other coins into CoExistCoins.

It is in our best interest to find a great service like shapeshift to convert CoExistCoins into Bitcoin so that we can donate to charity. This is a major need for our project.

Our info if you are willing to look over it and consider adding CoExistCoin

Website - CoExistCoin.com

Forum - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coexistcoin-blockchain-tech-to-empower-the-less-fortunate-1083647

Source - https://github.com/COEXST/CoExistCoin

Explorer -  http://104.131.117.152:3001/  
http://cryptoguru.tk/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=COXST

Logo - http://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-14244571/images/570f2123f31583LCwGsO/co-exist-1_d400.jpg

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Phil Lima
Founder of CoExistCoin
I noticed it down at midnight my time.

Tonight I have been working on numerous things. Hold on
Well that is odd. How long has it been down ? Hmm wonder what's going on. Have you seen anything else on the site about it ?
What's shaking with the other stuff you are working on ?
Founder of CoExistCoin
ccex site is down
I will create a small faucet on yobit. Feel free to donate to it as my funds are always limited  Grin

~keep up the good work, there seems to be a solid community supporting this project.
Thanks! Just received 0.1 COXST. A small perfect support for balance.I'm more like this project and coin!

Hey welcome aboard Entoche! Tell your friends please. The more people we get on board the more buying support we get and the more money that can be raised for the needy.
It seems that people aren't really lowering their prices much on the sale side. It's just the slow trickle of the mining pools selling, so it looks pretty good.
If the price gets to 1000 sat I believe we can get a whole well in an African village! That's pretty cool right ?!
Founder of CoExistCoin
both faucets are back up to date.

yobit Ill donate to free coins again. Didnt know it dried out
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I will create a small faucet on yobit. Feel free to donate to it as my funds are always limited  Grin

~keep up the good work, there seems to be a solid community supporting this project.
Thanks! Just received 0.1 COXST. A small perfect support for balance.I'm more like this project and coin!
Activity: 896
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Faucets being used. Thats wonderful
Faucet doesnt work. I try to open and loading empty page with "Have a nice day!". But I'm glad that you do not give up your job.Again I bought a little of your coins on yobit.

Founder of CoExistCoin
We may be added to suchpool today. Keep an eye out on their site.
Pages:
Jump to: