Pages:
Author

Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate - page 95. (Read 127752 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Founder of CoExistCoin
When I get website done lets get a chain letter going to U-2
Activity: 672
Nice ! I still think you ought to write to Bono. he is on a real big coexist kick right now. Was just in the paper today about it.. You never know Smiley
Founder of CoExistCoin
Its only been a few hours. The people selling low are the ones that collected bountys. Its cool. Once those shake off we will be fine. The coin supply in circulation is low.

Should have logo ready in next few days so I can get it to C-Cex. Thats #2. Have had a conversation For other exchanges but nothing to report right now on that.

AND by weekend website redone.
Nice ! Hopefully we can get the coin alot higher and donate lots more.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Once statement updates on my account Ill post proof of course. As we grow that amount goes higher as well as the expansion of where we donate. $10 goes a long way. Thats $25 guaranteed Monthly, Thanks to this community.

Truly Thank you 
Founder of CoExistCoin
Founder of CoExistCoin
I just now started a $25 a month donation to www.water4.org/fightfortheforgotten . First month paid. Ill post proof. I put it on my credit card for now. Ill post statement.

As we move forward Ill have to link coexistcoin to a credit card service. That way its direct and I do not have to post my personal info.

This is all new. Thank you everyone for the support and info everyone PMs to me.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
limaphii, please check pm..
Welcome aboard richjohn. There are high hopes for the coin to do amazing things and help alot of people!
https://youtu.be/GSAUio2uBYE
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
I am expecting for the price increase of this coin. It was just recently added in yobit and I am able to buy some coins hoping to make profits from it. This coin for me is amazing one.
Don't do it!@ You'll explode the intertubes!!!
Founder of CoExistCoin
opening coexist fund wallet to pay translation bounty. NOT to put on exchange. 
Activity: 896
I think it´s time to hold and wait.-
too funny. So there are bunch of fills at 6.38 sat and 6.4 and someone comes in and puts a block up for 6.
Like they wanna make less money when it's selling fast at 6.4..

People is craZZZy
Activity: 896
Spanish thread update. Congrats Phil  Smiley

Don´t sell low, just hold.-
yeah everyone buys at 500.. Gonna hold out for more Smiley
Founder of CoExistCoin
Most of everyone bought pre sale at 250 per untit. If your selling get it at 500 no lower. You double your investment. Let other people buy at that price. They will not want to sell under that.
Founder of CoExistCoin
Im trying to work but am way to distracted. Did all your coins you out up bought already?
I donated some! Wow this is cool! lol
Founder of CoExistCoin
Ill get donation coins there when I get home

Guys if your selling put it at 500 and sit there.

This came a day sooner than I thought. Happy trading. If you guys get some promotions going on socials PM your handles and addresses. I tip.

Back to work for a few more hours
Pages:
Jump to: