Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 12. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
CFI is now at level of ico price,,, hhhmmmmmmm
Dont worry all Altcoin are bleeding because of btc rise.Soon cfi will go above ico

I don't think it will be above ico for now,btc is going reach a new all-time high again thanks to CME group and other news happening around bitcoin.It's time to buy CFI as much as possible with this price.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Dont worry all Altcoin are bleeding because of btc rise.Soon cfi will go above ico
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
i have on bitrex but i try to purchase this Cofound.it Playoffs  and i found it very hard to move the coins on Cofound.it website i couldn't  find any wallet or stuff like this !

I don't understand what makes it so difficult for you to move the CFI tokens to other wallets to store for the long term? If you find it difficult, better to keep them on bittrex and activate 2FA.

It's better to keep on personal wallets to get benefits of Cofound tokens at least.
legendary
Activity: 1012
i have on bitrex but i try to purchase this Cofound.it Playoffs  and i found it very hard to move the coins on Cofound.it website i couldn't  find any wallet or stuff like this !

I don't understand what makes it so difficult for you to move the CFI tokens to other wallets to store for the long term? If you find it difficult, better to keep them on bittrex and activate 2FA.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Cofound.it Playoffs: The Results and Event Video
First of all let me congratulate all six teams who participated in the amazing and history-making Cofound.it Playoffs. Crowdsales for each team lasting for 30 hours were conducted simultaneously and with the end of Phase 2 completed at 4 PM CET. Here’s a recap of the outcome...

Priority Pass™ panel at the Cofound.it Playoffs

Read more: https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-playoffs-the-results-and-event-video-c1a3bdcfaac0.

It's looking cool. Thanks for the update.
Seems that 3 of 6 got the amount of thresholds.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Cofound.it Playoffs: The Results and Event Video
First of all let me congratulate all six teams who participated in the amazing and history-making Cofound.it Playoffs. Crowdsales for each team lasting for 30 hours were conducted simultaneously and with the end of Phase 2 completed at 4 PM CET. Here’s a recap of the outcome...

Priority Pass™ panel at the Cofound.it Playoffs

Read more: https://blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-playoffs-the-results-and-event-video-c1a3bdcfaac0.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
has anyone an idea why cofound.it projects not getting on serious exchanges, except sentiment?

you could think, its high quality business models ICOs so it would be easy for them.
Activity: 882

Man its Erc20 token so send it on your own (not exchange) etherum wallet.
After this you need login on PriorityPass platform and set up your adress acount for register your possesion CFI coins.
I not familiar about Playoffs so more you need read yourself.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
This coin is very complicated to purchase , make a easy way for that ! A wallet or something that you can buy directly  !

Whats the complexity? Buy from bittrex, move to MEW or any other wallet.Even hardware wallets like ledger,trezor are good for the long-term store.

unlike other undervalued coins, as ˝anirgu˝ already said, you can easily purchase CFI on Bittrex as it has a good 24h volume of 1,7M...
there are many others that unlike CFI are a bit tricky to acquire Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
This coin is very complicated to purchase , make a easy way for that ! A wallet or something that you can buy directly  !

Whats the complexity? Buy from bittrex, move to MEW or any other wallet.Even hardware wallets like ledger,trezor are good for the long-term store.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
50 ETH Support from Cofound.it for each Playoffs Team

With only days left before the Cofound.it Playoffs, we would like to announce that Cofound.it will be contributing 50 ETH of our own assets to each team’s crowdsale — otherwise known as, “putting our money where our mouth is”.
Supporting our teams during their Seed stage crowdsale should be a clear sign to all of our community members; we fully believe in the validity of these startups. If we don’t support our teams, we can’t expect others to do the same.
We will be contributing 50 ETH after the first hour of Phase 1 of the crowdsale to allow our community members to contribute first.
At Cofound.it, we believe in the projects selected to participate in the Cofound.it Playoffs. They went through our rigorous selection process and were chosen to be part of our Seed program. Having already spent hours working on their businesses with our coaches, these teams are worthy of the support which comes through being members of our Seed program.
Our innovative Cofound.it Seed program is tailored to early stage blockchain startups. Only Priority Pass™ members can participate in the Seed stage, and because these teams are at an earlier stage of development, all Seed supporters will receive a 100-percent bonus on their contributed funds (in ETH) at the time of the Main stage crowdsale. By crowdfunding a smaller round from the most engaged supporters, Cofound.it Seed teams can quickly validate their business idea, raise enough funds to complete the team, and continue work on their product in preparation for a later, Main stage crowdsale.
Besides reinventing the crowdsale concept, which brings back the democratic potential of the crowdsale, the Seed program makes the team stronger in its early phase and raises the probability of delivering a product or executing an idea.

If you haven’t already, now is the time to make sure the wallet you linked with your Cofound.it account contains 5,000 or more CFI tokens so you are able to fully participate in the upcoming Cofound.it Playoffs! Wallets will be checked and whitelists created 24 hours before the start of Phase 1.

https://blog.cofound.it/50-eth-support-from-cofound-it-for-each-playoffs-team-95f02107654d

Should you Buy Cofound.it? Incredible growth. If you bought $5k yesterday you’d almost double your money today!
by 732pizza

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7fvdp9/should_you_buy_cofoundit_incredible_growth_if_you/

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
How I waited this long. Believed and waited. Perhaps the growth is not very predictable. Up to $ 1. All patience.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Activity: 1085
Good price rise
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
so no one feels its a nice place to jump in --

or is it just a program that will fizzle through the ico money ---  ?? hmmm

best of luck

i was just going to grab a bunch but maybe ill move on ?
yeah,all good points, kadscuk! This was the initial experiment and we'll definitely be building upon what we have learned from our example. The next Premium Pass opportunities will be better.
Now they not responding here and want us to join their slack where they can moderate our opinions.
Devs jani should be held responsible for scamming investors.They dumped their coin which made price fall.

No demand for this token because to many ICO's and people no need buying each ICO from PriorityPass platform. Its nice bonus but some useless.
I preffer have airdrop each token which launch on Cofound.it.
I mean when Cofound.it take 10% tokens (or X%) from launched ICO token holders CFI need take half so 5% tokens.
And everybody will have many different ICO tokens and best give good profit better than price rise CFI token. Already CFI cost less and less I bought my around 10 000s and now is 1300s ...
We need some profit from this started ICO's or never price go up.
The same situation like Iconomi token - almost useless even buy-back and burning tokens but no have destination its uselles but platform (product) working great but no need ICN tokens to use platform.

Some airdrop for CFI holders would be awesome but don't think that will happen.
Activity: 882
yeah,all good points, kadscuk! This was the initial experiment and we'll definitely be building upon what we have learned from our example. The next Premium Pass opportunities will be better.
Now they not responding here and want us to join their slack where they can moderate our opinions.
Devs jani should be held responsible for scamming investors.They dumped their coin which made price fall.

No demand for this token because to many ICO's and people no need buying each ICO from PriorityPass platform. Its nice bonus but some useless.
I preffer have airdrop each token which launch on Cofound.it.
I mean when Cofound.it take 10% tokens (or X%) from launched ICO token holders CFI need take half so 5% tokens.
And everybody will have many different ICO tokens and best give good profit better than price rise CFI token. Already CFI cost less and less I bought my around 10 000s and now is 1300s ...
We need some profit from this started ICO's or never price go up.
The same situation like Iconomi token - almost useless even buy-back and burning tokens but no have destination its uselles but platform (product) working great but no need ICN tokens to use platform.
Pages:
Jump to: