Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 28. (Read 74107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
That rogue whale was there since last night at 10k, then at 9k and now at 8k! he can't sell and is desperate to get out!  I think this whale was hyped into ICO and uneducated bought any available ICO he could and now this rogue whale is losing shit load of money and want out!

Personally I think that is just one very intelligent trader. I don't think he intends to send the price down to 5k sat then buy more and lose 40 BTC but he could, and wait a few weeks/months for it to return to 15k for a larger profit, or just pull the order and wait for a higher value, there is no rush to make money when you hold that much BTC. You don't lose BTC until you sell! I wonder which of those things will happen, and the last option could be project death but we will find out!

If you think otherwise maybe you should sell Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
That rogue whale was there since last night at 10k, then at 9k and now at 8k! he can't sell and is desperate to get out!  I think this whale was hyped into ICO and uneducated bought any available ICO he could and now this rogue whale is losing shit load of money and want out!
legendary
Yes, perfect time to buy.  Usually best to wait for the dump immediately following the ICO, when you can sometimes even buy cheaper than the ICO.  I doubt it goes any lower than this.  Only one direction it can go from here... up.

Whales placing huge sells pushing the price down, 75 & 88 BTC at 9.3k sat.

Not sure how long this could go on for.

damn the 100BTC Whale pushing price lower and lower!!!!
fukin whales who bought into ICO hype now selling all like crazy! this the end! im out at huge loss!  But will keep an eye on this coin, maybe in in 2-3 months will be back to 16k!

I wouldn't worry, usually whales aren't stupid enough to push the price down without a reason, maybe even accumulation.

Those walls will be gone within a few hours IMO, they know putting a sell order that large won't get filled quickly (or even at all) and dumping 88 BTC down to 1sat would be a waste of profit.

This is all just a game of whales. No solid project goes down forever, no solid project goes up forever.
damn the 100BTC Whale pushing price lower and lower!!!!
fukin whales who bought into ICO hype now selling all like crazy! this the end! im out at huge loss!  But will keep an eye on this coin, maybe in in 2-3 months will be back to 16k!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I guess everbody should keep 5000 CFI in the wallet Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Time to buy now, its minus 20%
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
The problem is CFI is based around ICOs and everyone hates ICOs at the moment due to them basically killing Ethereum the past couple days and causing a general lack of faith in it and all of its projects now.

Will public opinion of ICOs turn around? Maybe when some of the projects actually start delivering. As for when CFI will start appreciating again, who knows? I don't know what to invest in ATM honestly. Antshares looks decent since it's completely disconnected from all the Bitcoin/Ethereum drama and the Chinese seem really into it ATM, but that's a bit off-topic.  Huh
Activity: 4
weak hands.... this coin at least $1 next week! Wink

Yep, this is a no brainer trade, could easily go 2-3X
weak hands.... this coin at least $1 next week! Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
When growth (pump)  Smiley
Activity: 39
Hahahahaha all this was because de Status ICO, Coinbase delay ETH transaction and the "Wallet Offline" message in Bittrex
This is the best oportunity, I love the weak hands and panic sell!
Thanks babies for the amazing cheap CFI I bought a #%%$ lot!
 Grin
OMG!! Why this coin so price massacre?? this is maddness!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 3
God bless cofound.it for raising Grin
Activity: 23
It's time to jump in the train+-+😊
WALLET BACK ONLINE!!!! Get ready for pump!!! going 30k !
What is with wallet on Bittrex? Blockchain congestion detected !!! That is why price is dropping so fast.

Status ICO messed all ethereum tokens.... everything crashing until they fix the error...
legendary
Bought a few thousand, expect to see a pump to 15k again over the next week/few days.

Followed by a correction to 10k and a floor, where the price will float around between 10-13k for a few months until more developments.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
What is with wallet on Bittrex? Blockchain congestion detected !!! That is why price is dropping so fast.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Anyone can tell us WTF its going on?
Pages:
Jump to: