Pages:
Author

Topic: Cofound.it ICO evaluation and mentoring platform discussion - page 31. (Read 74107 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
CFI trading will start on Monday, June 19th, at noon Pacific time, on Bittrex, Liqui and Gatecoin. Tokens will be unlocked two hours before so they can be moved to exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
X8currency is designed to substantially raise the bar in stability and safety for investors globally. This token will be 100% asset-backed with assets placed in Swiss financial architecture. The crowdsale managed by Cofound.it is coming soon. You are invited to share your thoughts and opinions with us, as there is still time to fine-tune some details. Any feedback will be much appreciated. To learn more about us visit our site at https://x8currency.com/ or talk with our team on slack: https://x8currency.herokuapp.com/

https://x8currency.com/
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Excited for this coin to hit the exchanges...
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
when will the tokens be unlocked?

"Token trading will unlock in about two weeks. We'll send you another email when this happens, along with the names of supported exchanges."
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
when will the tokens be unlocked?
Activity: 966
I got my CFIs too. Now waiting for exchanges. As stated in the email it could take about 2 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
CFI tokens distributed. Use the following info if you didn't see tokens in your wallet.
Viewing your token balance in your wallet

If you use MyEtherWallet to access your wallet, go to the "View Wallet" Info tab to unlock your wallet. You should see your CFI token balance in the "Token Balances" section. If it doesn't appear automatically, click the "Add Custom Token" button, and enter the following attributes in the form:
Address: 0x12FEF5e57bF45873Cd9B62E9DBd7BFb99e32D73e
Token Symbol: CFI
Decimals: 18
If you use Mist, click the "Contracts" tab, and find the section "Custom Tokens". Click the "Watch Token" button, and fill in the form with the following attributes:
Token Contract Address: 0x12FEF5e57bF45873Cd9B62E9DBd7BFb99e32D73e
Token Name: CFI
Decimals Places of Smallest Unit: 18
Activity: 9
i got my CFI   -))
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Congratulations on a successful ICO, I was too late but I wish all investors the best of luck and I will be following this project very closely.
Hi,

no need for this - our pull request was accepted and MEW now shows CFI out of the box.

Jan
Activity: 612
The cofound team has distributed Cofound tokens to the Presale participants. However, the token is locked and cannot be transferred.

How to check ur token in ur wallet. Contract Address: 0x12FEF5e57bF45873Cd9B62E9DBd7BFb99e32D73e

A matter of days. But we want to triple check everything.

Will we see any exchange announcement right after distribution  Cheesy

My guess, Kraken or Polo might list it. As well as Bittrex. Any way the CFI IOU token is already listed in the hitbtc market. Remember the team does not encourage in dealing with IOU..
Activity: 74
They raised the targeted funds in 3 days, whh should they have dragged it till a whole month just to get more than they needed?.
What poor communication are you talking about?Is collecting huge funds in three days possible without good communication?.

IMHO, 3 days is a silly window to raise funds, and they will have definitely cut themselves short.

There can be plenty of legitimate reasons why someone who is extremely active and interested in the tech may be unable to invest in the 3 days.

A better window could have been 1 week, or 2 weeks at a push. We don't need to drag out for a month.

As for communication, the initial signpost to their priority pass was buried deep in a blog post....

Anyway, it is what it is, plenty of other ICOs out there

"As for communication, the initial signpost to their priority pass was buried deep in a blog post...."   Thats not true... I was informed by the newsletter.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Will we see any exchange announcement right after distribution  Cheesy
Activity: 1
I participated in the crowdsale. It was wondering what the eta on receiving CFI into my MEW wallet is?
They raised the targeted funds in 3 days, whh should they have dragged it till a whole month just to get more than they needed?.
What poor communication are you talking about?Is collecting huge funds in three days possible without good communication?.

IMHO, 3 days is a silly window to raise funds, and they will have definitely cut themselves short.

There can be plenty of legitimate reasons why someone who is extremely active and interested in the tech may be unable to invest in the 3 days.

A better window could have been 1 week, or 2 weeks at a push. We don't need to drag out for a month.

As for communication, the initial signpost to their priority pass was buried deep in a blog post....

Anyway, it is what it is, plenty of other ICOs out there

Well, what abt BAT and Aragon. Gone in a Jiffy but Cofound continued for 3 days. As for communications, if u have signed up in their mailing list, you already have participated. But I guess, you are angry since you missed the crowdsale. Dont worry, there are more to come...
Activity: 6
ICN went up 30% after cofoundit successful ICO. ICN hold 10% of Cofoundit token which is worth $5,656,500 but 30% gain add $32,113,937 to the market cap of ICN. Which mean Cofoundit token value will have high chances to gain 500-600% in near future.   
Hey,

we don’t have the specifics worked out yet. We’ll be using the results of our crowdsale to optimise the process. But it was definitely not a one-shot deal - you have not missed anything yet (except on our pre-sale, of course).
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Hi,

all good points, kadscuk! This was the initial experiment and we'll definitely be building upon what we have learned from our example. The next Premium Pass opportunities will be better.

What do you mean by Premium Pass opportunities. Could you elaborate?
Who get that privilege? ICONOMI ICO particitpants or COFOUND ICO participants?
Pages:
Jump to: