Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 107. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 125
what about contribution cap?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Thank you CoinDashers

100 of what ?

Will CoinDash have a mechanism that allows small time investors to participate in the ICO? Of will whales be able to eat up the ICO?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Thank you CoinDashers
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Finally the most awaited information has been revealed so 17th July the day when it will start and will get sold on the same day. This is my prediction seeing hard cap of $ 12,000,000 that within hours maximum we will see it being closed. CoinDash is being announced with a working product which is being tested right now. Hype and fomo for it is on increase constantly so my expectations are also high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I believe the team said the fund was capped at $5 million before now, I'm truly not surprise they changed the term now because there are alot of FOMO in the space now and won't be surprise to see them raise this in first hour.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
It's good to finally have a date for the ICO.  The 12 million cap will sellout pretty quick with all the marketing that's been going on for CoinDash.  Get your alarms ready!!!

you're right, the ICO will run in quick, because many people interesting with coindash,,
Activity: 826
The price of the broadcast is lower than it was a couple of weeks ago. And the ether does not give up once again can renew its peak. I expect that this will not hurt to collect a good ICO
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Is there a (big) chance that this ICO will be eaten up by whales?

And the second question is: do you have any idea on how to AVOID that it will be eaten up by whales, perhaps in minutes?

Yep!
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
The price of the ICO token will be more than attractive. I think they will collect the necessary amount in a very short time (1 hour maximum) Cool

Let's hope that it will be so. And early investors can already buy tokens?

good question
Activity: 658
when is the exact date of ICO from this coindash ?
any news about it

token sale will start on 17 july..at 13:00 PM GMT
read the full announcement about the token sale here https://www.coindash.io/token-sale-official-announcement

Thanks for that.
July will be a big month. many ICOs are coming.

Not only July , this year a lot of good ICO
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
It's good to finally have a date for the ICO.  The 12 million cap will sellout pretty quick with all the marketing that's been going on for CoinDash.  Get your alarms ready!!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

CoinDashers, Its Here !!!

Verry good news!!! lets make this ICO epic!! dont forget about wings.ai forecast
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
any news about it

read the full announcement about the token sale here https://www.coindash.io/token-sale-official-announcement

Thanks for that.

not only many ico, but the real project in july, so many good project, i will wacth this one and suretly, really interesting
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
any news about it

Thanks for that.
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
any news about it

Activity: 1092
any news about it
Activity: 393
CoinDashers, Its Here !!!

and now all questions about when the crowdsale start is answered  Wink
thank you dev,, and will preapare for this  Cool
because i want to contribute with a few eth
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Is there a (big) chance that this ICO will be eaten up by whales?

And the second question is: do you have any idea on how to AVOID that it will be eaten up by whales, perhaps in minutes?
Activity: 602
The price of the ICO token will be more than attractive. I think they will collect the necessary amount in a very short time (1 hour maximum) Cool

Let's hope that it will be so. And early investors can already buy tokens?
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Yeah! Good news, it's my first Signature campaign, hope this will be a successful first experience.
Maybe even buy a little bit coins?)
Jump to: