Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 108. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Finally we know the date. Get your money ready for ICO. This will be very big! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The price of the ICO token will be more than attractive. I think they will collect the necessary amount in a very short time (1 hour maximum) Cool

Agreed with you there is huge potential of growth with low cap I also think they will achieve this milestone in very short time of period. This is great decision to open this ICO with realistic approach so that I also marked my calendar to that date.
Activity: 867
The price of the ICO token will be more than attractive. I think they will collect the necessary amount in a very short time (1 hour maximum) Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Is anybody knows price for token on ICO?

Good question. I also want to hear what price will be for token. And the question that was asked many times before - what is the date of beginning ICO?   Smiley 

https://twitter.com/coindashio/status/880463611780640770
Great news. A great day.Mystical day - 17 / 07 / 17 Good Luck

Ok, great, but the price for token? is very important know the price, and know before ico is a must.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

Good question. I also want to hear what price will be for token. And the question that was asked many times before - what is the date of beginning ICO?   Smiley 

Great news. A great day.Mystical day - 17 / 07 / 17 Good Luck
Activity: 756
Merit: 255

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Maximum is very flexible and very easy to achieve after open of this ICO. I think all tokens will be sold out in just minutes because this project has very big community and everyone is waiting for this project to ope nfor investing. Good luck to the team and all community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 277
What a good news dev. Thanks. We are waiting July 17  Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Is there a (big) chance that this ICO will be eaten up by whales?
Activity: 728
The day is defined, which everyone has been waiting for. There is time for preparation. Thank you. excellent
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Can't wait for it. I am so tired about only Telegram's groups of confederates.
Activity: 672
Thanks for the great news, I'm waiting for July 17. I hope I will be able to invest in ICO.
Activity: 308
CoinDashers, Its Here !!!

You're finally here .
"The Token Sale will take place on July 17th, 2017, at 13:00 PM GMT and will last for 28 days or until we reach a $12M hard cap. Participating in the Token Sale will be conducted by sending Ethereum into the Token Sale’s smart contract address which will be later disclosed."

I think it will reach $12M in the first day .
Activity: 588

Finally! Thank you so much, we've been waiting for this. My ETH is ready. Hopefully the transaction will run smoothly. ETH network gave me some pain these few days.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Finally! You've made this announcement!  Grin Now waiting for the 17th of July impatiently! Ready to fund like hell)))
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Thanks for this annoucement. I'm happy to see this "low cap" ICO (low cap for these days). This will give more progress margin.

But I guess we will have to be quick to participate at the ICO  Cheesy

So, this means, as 50% of the coins will be sold, a coin will cost 0.024$ or 960 satoshi. Am I right ?  (with current prices)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 728
I really hope the start date of ICO will be known in the next week. I have some funds in other coins and I want to have time to sell them Smiley

Today, as a break-up, he grew up in price. You can sell. My coins are in the red. No luck with the first investment. But I would like to invest a little here. Promised the beginning of the same on July 1?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
To invest or not, you need to know at least the ICO date and the specification of the coin and platform. At the moment, we only have one rumor.
Activity: 546
some bad news
Why its a bad news?) Its bad news for only dishonest users

The bad news is the fact we have to deal with the issue in first place and the fact we were approached by the moderators and that put our thread in risk

Correct. That is bad advertisement for the part of Coindash.
A lot of farmers have been lurking around and we dont want this to be part of the team who will just keep on posting like robots with an ultimate goal of just money.

If the thread will be closed just because of that reason ain't that a problem for those who will be investing with Coindash. Where will they get to see the links without the thread.
Keep this thread healthy is very important to COINDASH, also to people related. This forum has great influence in cryptocurrency world.
by the way , what's the date of ICO ?
Jump to: