Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 151. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 663
Merit: 505
If my memory doesn't fail me,ripple was introduced in 2013 so yes 10k sat in 4 years maybe a good investment for you.When Ark,Wings,Komodo all are nearly 50k sat in less than a year.

Where do you get that 4 years? I compare them by coin supply only. If coin value is lower it's easier to pump the price and get better percentage.
1000 sat to 10.000 sat can be happen in less than 24 hours, but 1000 USD to 10.000 USD is impossible to achieve even in 24 days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
1 billion supply. I have seen crypto with such a large supply takes very long to pick up in price. 1000 sat is what I expect it price when it is on exchange.

I think it's better. Check out Ripple, it has billions of supply but it goes well above prices.
If Coindash start with 1000 sat there's a big possibility that they pump the price to 10.000 sat with no effort.
If my memory doesn't fail me,ripple was introduced in 2013 so yes 10k sat in 4 years maybe a good investment for you.When Ark,Wings,Komodo all are nearly 50k sat in less than a year.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
1 billion supply. I have seen crypto with such a large supply takes very long to pick up in price. 1000 sat is what I expect it price when it is on exchange.

I think it's better. Check out Ripple, it has billions of supply but it goes well above prices.
If Coindash start with 1000 sat there's a big possibility that they pump the price to 10.000 sat with no effort.
Activity: 602
Activity: 756
Merit: 255

Yes, I did everything. I added a signature. I added an avatar. I registered in a spreadsheet.

But I still do not have the status Approved. I asked in the slack, but there is silence  Angry

You are not alone. Just wait a little bit. Sure, people are working ))
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
I think this project is a great success. I joined the signature company.

Well, why no one updates the spreadsheet of signature?  Huh

U have do this?

CoinDash's Social Bounty Campaign

During our social bounty campaign we are offering our participants a total allocation of 1% from our overall token supply (AKA CoinDash's Bounty pool). At the moment the CoinDash’s token - CDT,  total supply is expected to be 1,000,000,000 making the bounty share at 10 Million CDT. As the projects moves along towards the ICO the total number of tokens in circulation may vary but in any case 1% will still be designated to the bounty campaign. The duration of the campaign will be from its starting day expected to be on July 2017, until the end of its ICO weather by its finishing date or by reaching its full cap.

The total bounty designated tokens will be allocated once more into several campaign pools as will be presented here. The participants in each campaign will share the total allocated bounty designated for their specific campaign in a pro rata manner considering the stakes each one of them had received. (Note that in some campaigns the Stakes or STARS as we call them, will be given to the participants for their weekly participation and thus participant that will join early will enjoy a bigger stake than others)

Let us be clear, as a social platform the most important thing for us is creating a strong and happy community. We believe that the bounty campaign is a great way to get our community both involved and happy. However, will not tolerate any spamming, trolling, abusing, using of bots, farm accounts or any other misconduct from any social bounty program participant and hereby reserves the right to ban and disqualify participants who will be found doing so at any stage of the campaign.

Please pay attention to the following description of each bounty as the reward criteria varies from each campaign.

Bitcointalk.org Signature campaign(20% of the Bounty pool - 2,000,000 CDT)
Earn CoinDash tokens by participating in our Bitcointalk Signature campaign. Designated bounty pool of 2,000,000 Tokens will be divided among the participants proportionally to the amount of their earned stakes. Weekly stakes will be granted to each participant with regard to its forum rank and campaign registry date.

Weekly stakes to be distributed to participants according to their forum rank:

Hero/Legendary : 2.5 stakes
Sr. Member: 2 Stakes
Full Member : 1.5 stakes
Member: 1 Stake
Jr. Member: 0.5 Stake
*Users wearing the official avatar will be eligible for a weakly 0.5 stake increase

Signature campaign rules:

• The stakes will be counted since the moment each user submit the participation form and get approved. After their approval, participants are not allowed to change their signatures until the end of the campaign! Random check will be made and those who will be found doing so will get immediately disqualified.
  • In order to be eligible to the bounty by the end of the campaign, one must post at least 50 posts wearing the signature by the time the campaign concludes. Pay special attention to the fact that the campaign ends exactly when the ICO concludes even if that happens before schedule in case of reaching the full cap.
  • Each participant must make at least 1 post in CoinDash's main topic every week.
  • All posts must be made in “Alternate cryptocurrencies” section of the forum! Posts in off topic threads will not get counted and spamming and trolling of all kinds will simply get the participant disqualified.
  • Multiple accounts registration is forbidden. Checks will be made along the process and every multiple account will be delisted.

In order to take part of this campaign wear the CoinDash’s signature and Avatar suitable to your rank and fill the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/GSO7f8N7cV7zo9SF2

Got promoted? fill this rank changing form and we will get to that:
https://goo.gl/forms/VlwPq60VfpciUZre2

Yes, I did everything. I added a signature. I added an avatar. I registered in a spreadsheet.

But I still do not have the status Approved. I asked in the slack, but there is silence  Angry
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

U have do this?

CoinDash's Social Bounty Campaign

During our social bounty campaign we are offering our participants a total allocation of 1% from our overall token supply (AKA CoinDash's Bounty pool). At the moment the CoinDash’s token - CDT,  total supply is expected to be 1,000,000,000 making the bounty share at 10 Million CDT. As the projects moves along towards the ICO the total number of tokens in circulation may vary but in any case 1% will still be designated to the bounty campaign. The duration of the campaign will be from its starting day expected to be on July 2017, until the end of its ICO weather by its finishing date or by reaching its full cap.

The total bounty designated tokens will be allocated once more into several campaign pools as will be presented here. The participants in each campaign will share the total allocated bounty designated for their specific campaign in a pro rata manner considering the stakes each one of them had received. (Note that in some campaigns the Stakes or STARS as we call them, will be given to the participants for their weekly participation and thus participant that will join early will enjoy a bigger stake than others)

Let us be clear, as a social platform the most important thing for us is creating a strong and happy community. We believe that the bounty campaign is a great way to get our community both involved and happy. However, will not tolerate any spamming, trolling, abusing, using of bots, farm accounts or any other misconduct from any social bounty program participant and hereby reserves the right to ban and disqualify participants who will be found doing so at any stage of the campaign.

Please pay attention to the following description of each bounty as the reward criteria varies from each campaign.

Bitcointalk.org Signature campaign(20% of the Bounty pool - 2,000,000 CDT)
Earn CoinDash tokens by participating in our Bitcointalk Signature campaign. Designated bounty pool of 2,000,000 Tokens will be divided among the participants proportionally to the amount of their earned stakes. Weekly stakes will be granted to each participant with regard to its forum rank and campaign registry date.

Weekly stakes to be distributed to participants according to their forum rank:

Hero/Legendary : 2.5 stakes
Sr. Member: 2 Stakes
Full Member : 1.5 stakes
Member: 1 Stake
Jr. Member: 0.5 Stake
*Users wearing the official avatar will be eligible for a weakly 0.5 stake increase

Signature campaign rules:

• The stakes will be counted since the moment each user submit the participation form and get approved. After their approval, participants are not allowed to change their signatures until the end of the campaign! Random check will be made and those who will be found doing so will get immediately disqualified.
  • In order to be eligible to the bounty by the end of the campaign, one must post at least 50 posts wearing the signature by the time the campaign concludes. Pay special attention to the fact that the campaign ends exactly when the ICO concludes even if that happens before schedule in case of reaching the full cap.
  • Each participant must make at least 1 post in CoinDash's main topic every week.
  • All posts must be made in “Alternate cryptocurrencies” section of the forum! Posts in off topic threads will not get counted and spamming and trolling of all kinds will simply get the participant disqualified.
  • Multiple accounts registration is forbidden. Checks will be made along the process and every multiple account will be delisted.

In order to take part of this campaign wear the CoinDash’s signature and Avatar suitable to your rank and fill the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/GSO7f8N7cV7zo9SF2

Got promoted? fill this rank changing form and we will get to that:
https://goo.gl/forms/VlwPq60VfpciUZre2
Activity: 366
waiting the ICO began Cheesy
July is coming soon Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
When will we know the exact date that ICO?

exact date is not announce yet,,
maybe this month coindash team will announce about the exact date of ICO
The only thing that can be done now is patient
yes.we need wait the information about the ico patiently.i hope the team will announce it soon.many people are waiting the information.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

The only thing that can be done now is patient
Activity: 393
Merit: 100

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
"The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo"
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Activity: 188
Is the maximum cap still $5 million  which is just around 20000Ethers or 2000BTC. This is going to sold out in quickly

I also quite sure this would be sold out like BAT just in few seconds so be ready for this project.
According to the present, it is likely to be the same as BAT
Activity: 448
All the same, apparently there is a limit on the bounty
Activity: 172
I have submit email in https://coindashslack.stamplayapp.com to get invite slack channel, but still not received link invited.
It's limited?

same here submit 4 days but still, There is no notification to my email.
can dev make it manually for join to the slack channel?waiting here for the response  Smiley

Me too. I want to join slack channel to get more info about this ico and exact date from the ico. But there is no link i received. Hope dev will fix it.
Activity: 770
From what I am seeing and hearing, the CoinDash project can and will raise much more than 5 million dollars.  Devs should consider raising the cap to at least 10 million USD. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Seems like an interesting project. I have a feeling though, that participating will be incredibly difficult. Hope to be able to get in on the action.

You are a newbie account, this will be rushed and sold out in mins, I hope you won't miss out on the ICO. The market is getting crasy recently if $32 million can be raised in 45 sec, I don't know how many second it will take to raise $5 million
Activity: 393
Seems like an interesting project. I have a feeling though, that participating will be incredibly difficult. Hope to be able to get in on the action.

and if you want to participate in this project,, just ready for the announce when the crowdsale start
because in my mind, the crowdsale will be finish fast
Jump to: