Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 152. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
crypto
Seems like an interesting project. I have a feeling though, that participating will be incredibly difficult. Hope to be able to get in on the action.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is the maximum cap still $5 million  which is just around 20000Ethers or 2000BTC. This is going to sold out in quickly

I also quite sure this would be sold out like BAT just in few seconds so be ready for this project.

Tell me how can it be sold in few seconds? So will we know exactly date and time (hour and minutes), when ico starts? Because i want to buy some tokens and dont want to miss it..
Activity: 588
Is the maximum cap still $5 million  which is just around 20000Ethers or 2000BTC. This is going to sold out in quickly

I also quite sure this would be sold out like BAT just in few seconds so be ready for this project.

With maximum value it seems indeed the potential of achievement will be very fast, we'll see
Immediately participate in this project before any regrets later Roll Eyes
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
i think this project is useful. i wanna use this when coindash public release,

Coin dash can be made for investment is quite safe even though the price is fluctuating.
But after the name is changed from dark to dash.
The positive response of cryptocurrency users is good enough to affect dash coin.

I believe you may be confusing some of the "dash" coins. This coin, (CoinDash) is different than Dash [DASH], & there is also another coin named DashCoin [DSH], which is different as well.

To my knowledge, there is no affiliation between the 3 different/separate coins/assets with "dash" in their name I named above. Hope that helps resolve any confusion (if there ever was any)!  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Activity: 546
I Agree the project can bring a good bounty. The idea of ​​the company is good. Investors should be interested in deposits in coindash. If I get my share, then I will not immediately sell. I think the price will rise several times.
Activity: 323
I have submit email in https://coindashslack.stamplayapp.com to get invite slack channel, but still not received link invited.
It's limited?

same here submit 4 days but still, There is no notification to my email.
can dev make it manually for join to the slack channel?waiting here for the response  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
10k slack members, the $5 million cap will definite sold out in minutes. I hope I get opportunity to invest into this

Nice mark. I do not think any one have accomplished that yet. nice to see more people joined
Activity: 1232
Hello OP, I confirming that my rank from now is Full Member and i added avatar.

Please update in your spreadsheets. Thanks
Got promoted? fill this rank changing form and we will get to that:
https://goo.gl/forms/VlwPq60VfpciUZre2
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I see coindash being more successful then STEEM, which means coindash will be on top 15, few months after the release Smiley
A thing that I did not understand is this thing written in whitepaper : " Marketplace

- Enabling 3rd party investment instruments to integrate is necessary to
promote a better marketplace for developers and investors. CoinDash will enable 3rd
party developers to integrate such tools and expose them to CoinDash users. "
Is it really going to make us able to set buy/sell orders via its platform?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Very interesting project. I think that money will be collected very quickly. And this intrigue with the date is ico a very successful advertising move.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
I have submit email in https://coindashslack.stamplayapp.com to get invite slack channel, but still not received link invited.
It's limited?
Activity: 336
Coindash is very interesting, I would consider joining this ICO in July 2017, please tell me when is this ICO end date?
Activity: 644
Merit: 254
10k slack members, the $5 million cap will definite sold out in minutes. I hope I get opportunity to invest into this
I agree that the full amount will be collected very quickly with such support.
Is there any information on what day of the ICO starts?
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Is there anyone here who knows, When the date was announced crowdsale of CoinDash?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

I Think it's a very good project, I am joining signature campaign today. Hope I am going to be accept quickly ...
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
What the team is doing this year in the development of crypto trading in five to ten years will be a natural phenomenon. Just like now on Forex or stock trading.

If so then we all will be billionairies by that time Smiley

So maybe another promotion will be - 15000th slack user gets 15k CDT?)) I wish that much, cause I missed such an opportunity this time...
Activity: 826
What the team is doing this year in the development of crypto trading in five to ten years will be a natural phenomenon. Just like now on Forex or stock trading.
Activity: 466
Merit: 136
Hello OP, I confirming that my rank from now is Full Member and i added avatar.

Please update in your spreadsheets. Thanks
Jump to: