Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 146. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
In light of recent btc rise I think the smart thing to do here is to wait 2 months or so before starting the Ico. Th UV a will also give time to a nice social bounty campaign
I do not agree with that.I think this is a boom time for crypto and any good project will get funds no matter how high btc is.As a matter of fact, price rise do help in more investment as we can see after eth price rise,all eth based projects got more investment.

I agree that when Bitcoin is rising there is even more chance to have a successful ICO run because buyers using Bitcoin can have more value for their money. We should not be afraid that not many people would buy because an ICO of a good company behind the campaign can spell the difference in the market.

I am also interested in the bounty campaign (social sites)...is that still open for new participants?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I joined Social networks campaign
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
hello, i have little problem with my eth address, because i am new so i dont know i thought i can use eth address as i want but i hear from my friend it should be use address from myetherwallet.com
and here my eth address from MEW 0x38ac7e6F56eb6D8c6Ab09E1386f31b39d20f3Cc8
thank you
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
Guys and not know what coins will be taken at the ICO? ETH and BTC or only EHT?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1011
forecast for the wings? when planning a forecast distribution as the bancor tokens coindash participants ' forecasts in the gift?

With their idea, they could just create a token on the ether platform. That would be enough. Investors will still pay well during ICO.
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Hi all. Tell me when there will be some detailed information about the upcoming ICO? I understand that it will be soon?
CoinDash ICO is currently scheduled to take place in July 2017.

More exact date has not yet been announced.

Just search more info here...

arrival of July ICO. stop.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Hi all. Tell me when there will be some detailed information about the upcoming ICO? I understand that it will be soon?
Waiting for the arrival of July, the team will announce more details
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
CoinDash ICO is currently scheduled to take place in July 2017.

More exact date has not yet been announced.
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
Can regular people like me join the ico?
I never signed up anywhere or something like that.

It is enough to read and understand here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-future-of-trading-token-sale-17th-july-2017-1894530
Be registered and safely begin to act!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Effect of all these efforts by team will be seen when we will go live for crowdfunding campaign next month. They are working really hard and trying to participate every blockchain tech related gathering. They are spending their own money right now and will collect for development later. I adore this thing as first big thing.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
forecast for the wings? when planning a forecast distribution as the bancor tokens coindash participants ' forecasts in the gift?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
In light of recent btc rise I think the smart thing to do here is to wait 2 months or so before starting the Ico. Th UV a will also give time to a nice social bounty campaign
I do not agree with that.I think this is a boom time for crypto and any good project will get funds no matter how high btc is.As a matter of fact, price rise do help in more investment as we can see after eth price rise,all eth based projects got more investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 286
Activity: 756
Merit: 265

Hello CoinDashers!!

All signature request have been processed including rank changes!

Check this amazing article by Orpel about our platform contribution to the industry :
[CoinDash - Bringing Crypto currencies to the Masses]
Thank you for your efforts! Also, please add the number of shares for wearing an avatar! (In the avatar table is not included in the calculation) My profile - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/opium-939701
Thank you!
Activity: 602
Just another meaningless financial fractal upon another.
I'd love some regulation on this nonsense.
There are regulation and more would be implemented, But let us not be sceptical in our thought. All coin has equal opportunity to attain great height, thereby satisfying investors and deploying relevant tools to achieve a successful ICO with progresses afterward.
Activity: 546
Merit: 302
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Tokens will be created on ethereum network?

Yes it's ERC20 standard token based on Ethereum network. You can read more information in their whitepaper which could be more helpful for you to understand about this token.
Activity: 434
I would like to do the german translation.

I wrote a PM to Coindash HQ , no reply yet.

Please come back to me.
Activity: 168

Hello CoinDashers!!

All signature request have been processed including rank changes!

Check this amazing article by Orpel about our platform contribution to the industry :
[CoinDash - Bringing Crypto currencies to the Masses]
Activity: 238
I think I should change my signature now,,I am waiting to became a member Grin
Jump to: