Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 147. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I'm waiting for the launch of this ico from Coindash, hopefully this project success.  Cheesy
Activity: 262
update my signature!I had submit it,thanks!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
people are interested in this project too much. and hope that very soon then will hear the good new about the ICO stated. the team really worked hard, they convinced the investors in a good  and effective, and therefore more people are waiting for the ICO to invest and become part of this great project.
That's true
One of the great marketing strategies of the coindash team and I'm sure this will end with success

Yeah include me very interesting to this project. I am just waiting de release exact date for ico start, hope they will update soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I had submit my signature google form,waiting the google form update.
Activity: 258
I am waiting the signature form update ,I had submit my google form
Activity: 420
Everyone knows that will succeed....
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
people are interested in this project too much. and hope that very soon then will hear the good new about the ICO stated. the team really worked hard, they convinced the investors in a good  and effective, and therefore more people are waiting for the ICO to invest and become part of this great project.
That's true
One of the great marketing strategies of the coindash team and I'm sure this will end with success
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Can regular people like me join the ico?
I never signed up anywhere or something like that.
If you have money, you may )))
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Can regular people like me join the ico?
I never signed up anywhere or something like that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Is coindash affiliated to coindesk or only their names are similar?If price of eth keep rising like that,I do not think you will get many investors but I hope that is not the case.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Tokens will be created on ethereum network?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I joined Social networks campaign.Hope to be successful.Thanks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 506
How about limiting participants to a signature?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

We are aware that a lot of the conversation here has become bounty related and therefore we will soon open a separate thread only for the bounty issues

This is really going to keep this thread clean from bounty talks which some times become very distracting because of off topic discussion it triggers off.I suggest you also make a rule that any bounty participant posting bounty related question here will be removed from bounty as I have seen that despite a separate thread for bounty some participants post all bounty related questions in main ANN thread.
M++
Activity: 342
is there at least a beta of the portal ? some screenshot ? the github project was not updated since 10 month , so the project is not updated at all right ??

There is a beta which is evolving quite fast right now!
Please check this post to join our Beta: https://www.coindash.io/coindash-beta-testers-call-be-the-first-to-get-a-glimpse-of-our-beta-version/

Also you can join our Slack and check the channel #Dev if you want to be updated.

Thanks!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Good project, I wait the ico Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
is there at least a beta of the portal ? some screenshot ? the github project was not updated since 10 month , so the project is not updated at all right ??
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
yeahh, joined coindash twitter campaign.  Smiley
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
dash - dash coin - coin dash   Undecided  ı think you could find a more creative name

hey dude, This is the present, wakeup Cheesy, is not important "a creative name", is important "a creative idea" and here, i found !!!

Wink
Jump to: