Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 156. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
the project should be popular in the earth
more and more people pay attention it
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I like to participate in this project. So many good news, new big investors join, participate in grandiose events. I'm already waiting for the upcoming ico, allocated the amount for the investment.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I am joined for social media campaign (twitter, facebook and slack), hope get luck. thank you
I am also eager to join social media bounty.I read in previous posts that Coindash social bounty will be integrated with Wings platform, have they done it?I would join campaign after integration.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
I finally joined your wonderful project ! success and prosperity to you and a successful ico!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
I heard that coindash cooperation with WINGS and receive investment in WINGS, is this correct?

well, take a look here:

https://www.coindash.io/coindash-gets-ready-to-fly-with-wings-dao/

then u know why we full support this project.

Really good to know this wings looks very solid
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hi, didnt find any answer about this,
that tool will be free for use or a paid software ?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
When it's possible to test the beta Version ?

I hope before launch of this ICO we will able to use this beta version. Recent improvement make this project more valuable now people are waiting to join this crowdsale which has big potential.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
When it's possible to test the beta Version ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

I hope the ICO for CoinDash starts early in July.  It would be nice to see it start on July 1st.   The anticipation is nerve racking.  I want to throw my btc at this ICO asap. 
hello mate, I just heard about "nerve racking", could you please tell me what it means about "nerve racking"?

Nerve racking means his BTC is killing him until he can through it at your ICO, read the man's post!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I am joined for social media campaign (twitter, facebook and slack), hope get luck. thank you
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
I heard that coindash cooperation with WINGS and receive investment in WINGS, is this correct?

well, take a look here:

https://www.coindash.io/coindash-gets-ready-to-fly-with-wings-dao/

then u know why we full support this project.

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
After the rank my account is up I want to join the signcamp coindash because I'm so confident this coin will be big and successful in the future

You can join this campaign with current rank too there is no restriction for junior member. Everybody is confident about this project this will be very huge and it has very bright future ahead.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

I hope the ICO for CoinDash starts early in July.  It would be nice to see it start on July 1st.   The anticipation is nerve racking.  I want to throw my btc at this ICO asap. 
hello mate, I just heard about "nerve racking", could you please tell me what it means about "nerve racking"?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
After the rank my account is up I want to join the signcamp coindash because I'm so confident this coin will be big and successful in the future
Activity: 645
when its ICO gonna launch?

CoinDash ICO is currently scheduled to take place in July 2017 and still waiting the exact date

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Decided to be in.

It seems to be a interesting project. It's rare for me to be on a signature campain (second time in my life).

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
if i understand well, they want to provide a dashboard to track and manage your wallet of your different exchanges , right ? this will be a free or paid software ? web based ?
Activity: 420
The new coins are nice!! Support Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
i was join signature campaign Smiley
hope this project big sucess
Jump to: