Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 159. (Read 198702 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
If ico is successful then the price for wings can soar)

This would benefit for both projects Wings already has a nice platform so this partnership is very interesting. I also quite sure Coindash will become more big project when this platform will go live.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Reserving dutch and german translation
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
If ico is successful then the price for wings can soar)
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
I want to participate in the project
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
I also decided to participate in the project and support it. I wish good luck to the project ..
Activity: 364
No exactly date yet, just month
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Any date of ICO or only month?
Activity: 381
Also for our Early investor from Ether.Camp make sure to read this:
"Ether.Camp early investors call - To further emphasis our appreciation of your support, we want to grant a special reward to those of you who backed us from day one. We are calling all of you who supported us through the Ether.Camp Hackathon to contact us and get your reward. Please send your e-mail and name used during the Hackathon. We will reach you as soon as possible."

Almost missed this announcement! Relayed to the Russian branch. Sent email and the nickname under which he participated in the Hackathon. Very pleased with the fact that the project remembers his first followers. ^___^ peace!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
A very promising project . Hopefully I can get in ICO. If large investors from the US .

I hope so investors from USA will be allowed to invest into this project but there is so many option avaialbe to invest into this project. Now this project is getting more attention from people all around the world so it will go to the moon.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I love an active ICO like this, Team is onground and online just like the humaniq and Taas. They get a lot of people engaged and the confidence will be spread like virus in the project. They can defend their project anywhere and the need for the project is global, not continental or national. We hope for the best
Activity: 476
great project. too many exhibition worldwide. i liked. coindash going in moon very fast. big project 2017 coindash.
Activity: 392
join signature campaign
why bounty not create new thread in market placed altcoin section
That is unnecessary, all in one thread its ok
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
A very promising project . Hopefully I can get in ICO. If large investors from the US .
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Guys just a reminder: Tomorrow (6 june) we will be in Tel Aviv presenting CoinDash, and after tomorrow (7 june) we will be in Asmterdam for Bitcoin Wednesday! See you there  Smiley

"Ether.Camp early investors call - To further emphasis our appreciation of your support, we want to grant a special reward to those of you who backed us from day one. We are calling all of you who supported us through the Ether.Camp Hackathon to contact us and get your reward. Please send your e-mail and name used during the Hackathon. We will reach you as soon as possible."
Great news, I like how the company develops, takes part in serious events. Good luck!

Now Tel Aviv, tomorrow the moon Smiley

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I noticed that among your partners there is "antshares". I like a lot that project but I can't find nothing in the whitepaper. Where can I read something more?
Should be a partner in China, to promote coindash development in China, the good news
Activity: 209
join signature campaign
why bounty not create new thread in market placed altcoin section
Activity: 172
Guys just a reminder: Tomorrow (6 june) we will be in Tel Aviv presenting CoinDash, and after tomorrow (7 june) we will be in Asmterdam for Bitcoin Wednesday! See you there  Smiley

Coindash is the project of the future what a great team it has. Thanks for this update this is fantastic news and I believe all investors of this projects will be winners.

Yeah they great team. They always promotion or their project. But there is no detail when ico will start and how price or this coin. Hope they will update it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
hello sir
i have question, if we retweet and share on facebook after done then we also post here link those we posted on social? or weekly link we should post here or no need to post here?
I Guess no need to share here again or make a weekly records, according that rules you just need to share and like on your social media account, but make sure to keep shere or retweet news about CoinDash, I mean new tweet or new status on their social media
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Hello.. can i ask.?
is changer.com are paying or legit.?
please help i want to exchange some of my coins to USD.. TIA..
Sorry I have no clue, would be good idea if you ask in another section dude, because you're wrong section to ask about that here
Activity: 476
hello sir

i have question, if we retweet and share on facebook after done then we also post here link those we posted on social? or weekly link we should post here or no need to post here?
Jump to: