Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 160. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello.. can i ask.?
is changer.com are paying or legit.?
please help i want to exchange some of my coins to USD.. TIA..
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

I think this project is well planned. Proved with the launch of the ico that is not in a hurry,
 very neat and good, I'm sure this project will end successfully
im waiting my account rank is up  i want to join signcamp to support this project
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Hope that ico starts 1st of july Cheesy
Maybe.

July? I still had time to improve the rank for this project
You only would become jr.member rank on that time.
But still better than newbie rank Cheesy
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
They show up in a lot of conferences, I like it.
Even though Bitcoin and Ethereum prices are in all time high they can raise good money for this ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I noticed that among your partners there is "antshares". I like a lot that project but I can't find nothing in the whitepaper. Where can I read something more?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

You can change rank, if your rank is rank up
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
And what will happen to unsold coins? They will be destroyed?

maybe they will explained about your questions on July.
when the crowdsale start

Still no details about this ICO so we have to wait for these details how they will sort out this issue but I think this ICO will sold out in just few hours because there is limited cap for this crowdsale.

yeah ,, you're right the crowdsale will be quick,,
because for now, i see all good ICO's sold only just in a few days ,,
and i hope this COINdash too
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hope that ico starts 1st of july Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

when the crowdsale start

Still no details about this ICO so we have to wait for these details how they will sort out this issue but I think this ICO will sold out in just few hours because there is limited cap for this crowdsale.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

when the crowdsale start
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Guys just a reminder: Tomorrow (6 june) we will be in Tel Aviv presenting CoinDash, and after tomorrow (7 june) we will be in Asmterdam for Bitcoin Wednesday! See you there  Smiley

Also for our Early investor from Ether.Camp make sure to read this:
"Ether.Camp early investors call - To further emphasis our appreciation of your support, we want to grant a special reward to those of you who backed us from day one. We are calling all of you who supported us through the Ether.Camp Hackathon to contact us and get your reward. Please send your e-mail and name used during the Hackathon. We will reach you as soon as possible."

Coindash is the project of the future what a great team it has. Thanks for this update this is fantastic news and I believe all investors of this projects will be winners.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
I am joined signature campaign and interesting when spreadsheet  will be updated? I don't know accepted or no.
Just wait a few days and you will get accepted.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Activity: 672
Guys just a reminder: Tomorrow (6 june) we will be in Tel Aviv presenting CoinDash, and after tomorrow (7 june) we will be in Asmterdam for Bitcoin Wednesday! See you there  Smiley

"Ether.Camp early investors call - To further emphasis our appreciation of your support, we want to grant a special reward to those of you who backed us from day one. We are calling all of you who supported us through the Ether.Camp Hackathon to contact us and get your reward. Please send your e-mail and name used during the Hackathon. We will reach you as soon as possible."
Great news, I like how the company develops, takes part in serious events. Good luck!
Activity: 588
I am joined signature campaign and interesting when spreadsheet  will be updated? I don't know accepted or no.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Two busy days are coming for team Coindash to form new partnerships after representing the project in two important cities of the world in different parts on the planet. I will be waiting for updates right from the conferences and gathering during these days. Keep up doing amazing work team coindash.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
I'm joined the signature campaign.Project looks like so promising.I hope for the great success.Good luck to this cool community Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
A huge request to change my rank in the table of signatures c Jr. Member on Member.
Thank you in advance.
M++
Activity: 342

Jump to: