Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 162. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I want to ask about the investment Coindash team received from UK investors, are they buying into the company or the ICO tokens.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Whats the ico price?
No one knows I think, because hasn't announcement yet.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Any update on when the sale will take place, where, with what, etc ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Whats the ico price?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Hello CoinDashers!

As for your request, a Rank Change form is ready for you on the Bounty post. If your rank had changed since you first joined our signature campaign, this is the place for you to inform us. We promise to do whatever we can the make the change as soon as possible. Even if it takes time don't worry, we will get to that and you will get your stakes retroactively.

Slack invites are now working again! don't give up and resign if you didn't get it at first time

And last, have a lock at our weekly Newsletter with June overview and updates

It is good news from dev for participant in signature campaign. So they dont need to pm manager or make a post in bounty thread.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Hello CoinDashers!

As for your request, a Rank Change form is ready for you on the Bounty post. If your rank had changed since you first joined our signature campaign, this is the place for you to inform us. We promise to do whatever we can the make the change as soon as possible. Even if it takes time don't worry, we will get to that and you will get your stakes retroactively.

Slack invites are now working again! don't give up and resign if you didn't get it at first time

ok.thank you.i think my rank will up soon.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Seems interesting. I will follow! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
I have no experience of trading on the stock exchange. I really hope that I can get it thanks to this project. I'm sure that many people dream about it.
I am confused. How would you get experience of trading on the stock market if you invest in CoinDask?  Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
I have no experience of trading on the stock exchange. I really hope that I can get it thanks to this project. I'm sure that many people dream about it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Will the ICO funding be collected directly in criptocurrency or will a btc or eth  rate be fixed? (Like TaaS)
I ask this due to the extreme volatility of Eth.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

Hello CoinDashers!

thanks for u response dev..
this is im waiting.. becouse my rank long time up... goodjob
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Hello CoinDashers!

Addimg rank change form is must as this is a long campaign and activity updates every 14 days here.It is a good move by coindash to heed the requests made by supporters.
Activity: 393
Will i get an e-mail explaining when the ICO will take place and all details if I'm already subscribed??

i think yes,, for all subscriber they will sent all informations about coindash, especially about the crowdsale

Activity: 88
Will i get an e-mail explaining when the ICO will take place and all details if I'm already subscribed??
Activity: 168

Hello CoinDashers!

Activity: 168
Coindash is right up my alley! It will be a one stop shop for coin buffs and fanatics like myself who love to join ICOS and do some trading and to have all the info I need in one place will save me so much time instead of running here and there to gather all the information I need to make well informed decisions. This is cutting edge tech that will allow Noobs like my Dad to spend a bit of time every day to grow his Crypto portfolio as well, as he just started last month and bought his first Bitcoin this week to invest! I can't wait to write about this and maybe do a video as well and share with my audiences.  Smiley

Also this will be the perfect gateway to bring in all the traditional penny stockers into hardcore blockchain token investing!!!

Thanks for your warm words my friend!! bringing crypto to the masses is exactly what were are all about
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Coindash is right up my alley! It will be a one stop shop for coin buffs and fanatics like myself who love to join ICOS and do some trading and to have all the info I need in one place will save me so much time instead of running here and there to gather all the information I need to make well informed decisions. This is cutting edge tech that will allow Noobs like my Dad to spend a bit of time every day to grow his Crypto portfolio as well, as he just started last month and bought his first Bitcoin this week to invest! I can't wait to write about this and maybe do a video as well and share with my audiences.  Smiley

Also this will be the perfect gateway to bring in all the traditional penny stockers into hardcore blockchain token investing!!!
Activity: 316
Joined social network campign Dev Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
July , i cant wait  Grin Grin

But we've to wait for this big event so be prepared to get this token at cheap on right time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Hi dev, why my name nothing in CoinDash Social Networks bounty campaign spreadsheet?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z36e6JHSxySd4IhK3gJJDo7vRRTENXI49gaTw--YHMM/edit#gid=2103698533

Whether I am not accepted? because i am have register and joined your twitter.  Cry
please accept me, thanks.
Jump to: