Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 28. (Read 198664 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Thousands of questions in the air. I still don´t understand how a serious project like Coindash can be hacked. Is the main operation syastm Windows? Is it a simple trojen? Or is there someone from inside that is involved with this hack? I think questions should be answered and we should get some more details. It´s not weird people think this might be a lie. By the way, this is not going to effect only Coindash investors but entire future of ICO projects. Who could people possibly trust other projects in the future and invest money?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
so sad for me. Can not believe that it is so easy to hack a website.7 mil dollar was stolen.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
The hack story seems like a joke to me, it doesn't seem real, $7 million gone like that, it is true that the journey to the moon is not easy. I have not tried out their Beta platform but how can I trust my tokens with a team that failed to secure their investors fund, what will likely happens to the users of the platform.

I don't envy CoinDash team in this situation
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
Total shame to coindash team.
A fucking $100 script would have disabled this kind of hacks.
Upload that script on another server where it checks the website each second and checks if wallet adress shown on website match with orginal wallet adress.
If not than it would disable the website in 5 sec and everything would be under control
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
When will the site http://bounty.coindash.io/ start working?

This bounty portal was not working properly even before now they will have to count manually. They have all record who participated and spreadsheet was planned to be used as ultimate proof of activities. Social media was having issues now this will be resolved too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
When will the site http://bounty.coindash.io/ start working?
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
How can trust a company that can't correctly secure his website?
CEO Alon Muroch will be so famous, second scam, impressive!
Sorry for the ones that invest in it. This project is dead for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Ganja <3
Filled the form. any timeline on when the matter will be resolved. and is there a date where the tokens reach exchanges?

Thats google docs is bullshit.. I can fill that with all without ever invested.. Just need to know a etheraddress+email from a investor.

But it's not possible to make double claim even if you have email address+ETH address. Are you part of the hackers team as the team is claiming their website got hacked and huge amount got stolen through this attack?

Not possible to double claim.. Ye thats sute but what if someone other claim it first.. If they hacked that they will know the other too..
legendary
Ganja <3
Filled the form. any timeline on when the matter will be resolved. and is there a date where the tokens reach exchanges?

Thats google docs is bullshit.. I can fill that with all without ever invested.. Just need to know a etheraddress+email from a investor.

you need TX

Dont i see all tx if i go to etherscan and give in my etheraddress i see transaktion and the txid or is it not like at bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

But it's not possible to make double claim even if you have email address+ETH address. Are you part of the hackers team as the team is claiming their website got hacked and huge amount got stolen through this attack?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

you need TX
Activity: 270
Merit: 101

Filled in the form.

Can you tell me when we can expect to receive the tokens?
Thought I had bought the tickets because of the believe in this project. Because of that, when I receive the tokens, I will a long term bad holder.

How can you stil believe in this 'project'? Lack of competence has been proven, they asked for $12m to develop app but now they don't have even half of the required amount.

They should return ETH
Activity: 283
Watch this space for "burn your fingers", or "bad penny" coin called Coindash XD

https://etherdelta.github.io/#0x7babea4724dcb14b52cf255ceba2f3e70a0b60f9-ETH
legendary
Ganja <3

Activity: 140

Filled in the form.

Can you tell me when we can expect to receive the tokens?
Thought I had bought the tickets because of the believe in this project. Because of that, when I receive the tokens, I will a long term bad holder.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Wow, how did this happen? Did the hacker just change the ETH address on the platform and pretended it was the real?
Activity: 420
So what is your step to change investors' money?
But will you change their money or is it their own responsibility?
You should post your address earlier before ICO starts, but now it's too late, I hope this problem can be done quickly
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

I have one question. Can i get refund my money if I've sent it to right address?
I don't want your tokens, i want my ETH back.

If I sent twice, I need to fill out the form the same way twice?
Pages:
Jump to: