Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 31. (Read 198664 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

Have you all seen how arrogant dev was just before ico start, few pages back? Karma bitch.

And finally, only whitelisted chaps and domek others will get their tokens.

Well, good luck with that.

What are you talking about?
The "devs" didn't lose anything, they earned $6 million
It's people who invested that lost their money and will get worthless tokens in return.

They lost a lot. Trust of investors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
There is no way they would "roll-back" Ethereum chain over $7 million. That is a tiny fraction of ETH market cap. Much more $ value would get destroyed from a rollback than $7,000,000.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
It's sad seeing all these people still having their shilling avatars...
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
7 million has been stolen like this ?? they should rollback ...
I doubt they will rollback the blockhain for this  , and most likely this coin has lost all volume and it will be dumped as soon as possible ,  even if the people who sent eth to the fake address will receive the coin , the devs have no funds to proceed with this project , making this coin worthless.

They have to. The Eth dev team set the precedent with DAO and they have to do it again here. The impact of future rollbacks on the Eth price was taken into account when they made the call with DAO. $7m is a lot of money to lose and $6.4m will produce an inferior product.

Everyone knew the day would come with the next big Eth related hack and now another rollback must happen.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Once CDT is listed on exchanges, it will be the worst dumped coin in ICO history.  If any out there believe the team can still develop this project with any success with this kind of history, you may be able to get the buy of the year as ICO investors dump hard.  

Will be interesting to see how this volatility and dumping will be handled by the team as people freak out.
legendary
i liked the vision

What vision? All these ICOs have the same "vision"; lots of buzzwords and no substance. - Their real vision is "get rich quick".
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
the eth is marked as fake.
Can the hacker the eth change to bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Is this serious ?

#lagu-lama
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
Reply on slack:

People pay for $12m to develop with not $6.4m. The $7m Eth will be dumped. This is contract breach and investors have the right to request a refund/Eth rollback.
legendary

Have you all seen how arrogant dev was just before ico start, few pages back? Karma bitch.

And finally, only whitelisted chaps and domek others will get their tokens.

Well, good luck with that.

What are you talking about?
The "devs" didn't lose anything, they earned $6 million
It's people who invested that lost their money and will get worthless tokens in return.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
That is huge amount $ 7 millions were stolen from the ICO money through that hacking. Team has secured only $ 6.5 millions. It is big big loss but team's statement on official site is very encouraging as they will keep the project up with remained money in hands. Everyone will get paid this is highest example of professionalism.

NO, because doing this they will damage all!

They should use their 6.5 million to refund the 7 million stolen.

Unfortunately it seems there's no good solution for all here. The people who sent to right address will have to compensate the ones who didn't is basically what the team is saying. Don't know, maybe it's better to just give ETH back, but than there are no tokens for the people who got scam address.  Undecided  
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I hope this can be a lesson for other ICOs, they should improve their security so that things like this do not happen again
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This coin dumps hard when it gets listed on a exchange, hope I receive it really and can sell high at the exchange start...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Shame this project turned out like this, i liked the vision and thought they were legit from their videos. Lucikly i was out today or i would have invested

There is no way in 1 million years that i would ever now use their platform to trade on and hand over my API key

Its over Coindash team, kindly refund everyone that send funds to the right address immediately and either return that $7 million or face the real prospect of ppl coming after you to get it back and maybe kill you even, unfortunately having large amounts of money stolen tend to make ppl angry and as this is the internet you truly dont know which person could be investing, maybe they could even be mafia

Either way this project is dead
Activity: 728
That is huge amount $ 7 millions were stolen from the ICO money through that hacking. Team has secured only $ 6.5 millions. It is big big loss but team's statement on official site is very encouraging as they will keep the project up with remained money in hands. Everyone will get paid this is highest example of professionalism.

NO, because doing this they will damage all!

They should use their 6.5 million to refund the 7 million stolen.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Reply on slack:

Activity: 728
These eth based ico are very dangerous. But in this case I think it was suspicious. They don't have any control on ico site?
They should do a registration form with a single generated address per person.

You can't put simply an address on a website and tell people "please pay here"  Undecided Undecided

Or he can just make a youtube video withnthe eth adress so noone was possible to hack and change the adress..

...or maybe they wanted to be hacked. Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
These eth based ico are very dangerous. But in this case I think it was suspicious. They don't have any control on ico site?
They should do a registration form with a single generated address per person.

You can't put simply an address on a website and tell people "please pay here"  Undecided Undecided

Or he can just make a youtube video withnthe eth adress so noone was possible to hack and change the adress..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Refund all money to whitelist and close this shit.

It's how the team repay stolen money is not a problem whitelist participants.

In this moment i think too.
Pages:
Jump to: