Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 63. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Guys do not succumb to rumors and gossip! The project and the team are professionals in their business!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
In coindash.io/tokensale i see that maximum gas price is 50gwei but earlier devs in slack said that in ico wont be any limits! So which one is true??

There is no limit. The 50 or 60 gwei is recommend.

"And the maximum gas price is 50gwei" . This is from coindash.io . So why are you saying its just recommended?
How much will the cost of one COINDASH coin be? Or it can be learned only when the ICO starts?

Its a bit not fair because firstly devs promise to set a price 2days before ico, but i think they see that eth is falling down everyday so they want to collect more eth .. thats why they didint release a cdt/eth price.. i hope eth will be +20% tomorrow , and they will regret of that:)

What did you expect? that they will hand out free money to the public just because they said something? if they have set yesterday price it will now be an iCO of only 8 Million...so you want them to loose 4 million just because they said so?

How could you know the tomorrow price of eth?? Maybe tomorrow it will be 100$ but maybe 200$.. so i think you should do what you said if you want not to loose a trust
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
The CEO fucker from this is the same Jewish bastard who was part of team behind GETGEMS. He was Daniel Peled's right hand man and the actual developer. I think I recognise some of the other names too.

Anyone have comments on this? CoinDash CEO is the same developer from the GETGEMS scam?
Interesting threads.
If any of this is true, I am going to watch this from the sidelines.
Moreover there are plenty of other ICO to profit now anyway.

Yes, I have proof that Daniel Peled is the man behind CoinDash.  Alon Muroch is simply a frontman to hide Peled's lead.

Alon Muroch worked at PayKey.  He is simply a decoy on the CoinDash project.  If you were found to be a huge con artist, would you try another project publicly, or would you get a loyal employee from your last scam to be the public lead? 

Here's a very small piece of evidence tying them together.

Man you are a joke....some proof you get there Sherlock....
I am following this team from day one now and they are flawless, stop trying to scare people of to get better chances of participating
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
How much will the cost of one COINDASH coin be? Or it can be learned only when the ICO starts?

Its a bit not fair because firstly devs promise to set a price 2days before ico, but i think they see that eth is falling down everyday so they want to collect more eth .. thats why they didint release a cdt/eth price.. i hope eth will be +20% tomorrow , and they will regret of that:)

What did you expect? that they will hand out free money to the public just because they said something? if they have set yesterday price it will now be an iCO of only 8 Million...so you want them to loose 4 million just because they said so?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
In coindash.io/tokensale i see that maximum gas price is 50gwei but earlier devs in slack said that in ico wont be any limits! So which one is true??

There is no limit. The 50 or 60 gwei is recommend.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
I don't see the price of ICO  Huh
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
In succeed of any crowdsale total amount's target also plays important role and 12 million dollars isn't much. There are many campaigns running and are planned to run with difference of small timing one after other. Coindash has hype and fomo factor will also work to bring money. Overall my opinion is it will raise money in maximum 2 days but first few hours will be decisive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Why there is many rumors about CoinDash, till now the project seems to be very interesting. Is there anything wrong with team because these illution makes investors to think twice about CoinDash.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
ICO success is in the hands of every investors, if you believe that it will turn out to be a scam don`t invest on it, if the Dev knows that his colleagues is up to no good he should have quit the project and tell the investors that it is a sham.
Possibly the worst time to enter an ICO. Ughhhh, why does ETH have to be $150 when a few weeks ago it was $300+

Why its bad for us? Now we will get less  cdt for 1eth but cdt/eth price will be bigger in ico, so if the price wont falling down after ico and eth price will rise up so its win win for us i think

It is the best time for an ICO.

ETH will rise up again. Ist good for the projekt, for us now not good right Wink
Myr
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Guys do not succumb to rumors and gossip! The project and the team are professionals in their business!

It is best example which can be used to check other project's seriousness seeing the level of their development. Many crowdfunding ICO still didn't start even development after months while Coindash team first released a beta version of working product to show their approach and level of professionalism before starting collection funds for further development. It is huge project to deliver the product they said.

his adds faith in the development of the project. And a good message for those investors who doubt to invest money or not, this will dispel doubts.
Activity: 381
Possibly the worst time to enter an ICO. Ughhhh, why does ETH have to be $150 when a few weeks ago it was $300+

ETH will rise up again. Ist good for the projekt, for us now not good right Wink

Exactly, ETH will rise up again. That's why it's a bad time to invest, it's not rocket science.
Activity: 14

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

CoinDashers! If you participated in the bounty campaign, don't forget to register yourselves in the bounty portal : https://bounty.coindash.io/

There is nothing wrong with the FB counter you just don’t understand the rules. If your Twitter counter is misbehaving after you verfied you did everything right fill out this form

https://goo.gl/forms/nVWGQ5YW1SIrvh6C3

Sorry dev, about the signature campaign, we have to do something on https://bounty.coindash.io/? I saw there is a +
 (to claim translation, signature and other bounties click on +) but which link I have to put there?

You must enter the link according to the bounty you have participated in.For example if you participated in twitter bounty,connect your twitter account by clicking that + button.Similarly for other bounties you can use their links to enter information
Activity: 2
I read today an uninteresting article about this project, is coindash legit? I have some opinions, I wanted to participate in the campaign ico ...  Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Which articles did you read? Yes, this is definitely should be legit, i believe that =) Conindash allows more people to learn and enter the cryptography world, even if you are a beginner. Just read this overview about Coindash from Icorating http://icorating.com/project/77/CoinDash/review to make a proper choice, huh, cryptographic assets will change the world =)))
Activity: 381

Pages:
Jump to: