Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 69. (Read 198702 times)

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
My wait is going to be over in two days when this ICO will go live. It is being launched when Ethereum is getting cheaper and cheaper in fiat. This will bring huge profit in short to long term investment plan because Ethereum will be up again. I can't wait anymore for the start of crowdfunding campaign.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Does anyone know when the new signatures will be reviewed? Is this done weekly? Thank you!

no one knows, maybe once a week,

info, becarefull when ico launch, always double check eth address you want to send to, dont trust any one who send link or address to you..

scammer every where

Thank you, I'll be extra careful.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Dear CoinDash * s tell me please, the maximum fee for ICO increased? or not? In the chat he read that it seemed like they increased the cover by fees.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Does anyone know when the new signatures will be reviewed? Is this done weekly? Thank you!

no one knows, maybe once a week,

info, becarefull when ico launch, always double check eth address you want to send to, dont trust any one who send link or address to you..

scammer every where
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
how much will it cost coindash 17/07/17? how much you need to pay for gas will limit the cost of gas? what features should you consider when part 17.07.17 when buying tokens
M++
Activity: 342
There is a coindash token presale or it's fake announcement?

Pretty sure it is fake. It is a .xyz address. The coindash site is a .io site. Always assume something is fake until proven otherwise here on bitcointalk  Undecided

Thanks, can be nice if the team can advertise about this on twitter, fb and more, for people avoid the scam

I do it all day long on Slack...

REMINDER: You can be targeted by scams!

We will ask you to be careful and to report us anything strange. There is no pre-sale! We will not ask you by private message to participate to the token sale, there is absolutely no funding address before 17th July!
Be careful scammers are usually using almost the same nickname, and the same profile picture. They can make fake website, fake social media accounts... The official website is CoinDash.io, always check the domain name to be sure.

Coindash.tech / Coindash.xyz / Coindash.ch ARE FAKE WEBSITES!

Lately they use Slackbot to send messages to all the members, unfortunately it's impossible to stop, we will never contact you with slackbot, or by private message.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

There is no pre-sale. For more information, you can read on CoinDash blog: https://www.coindash.io/how-to-securely-participate-in-the-coindash-token-sale-and-public-beta-access/
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

Pretty sure it is fake. It is a .xyz address. The coindash site is a .io site. Always assume something is fake until proven otherwise here on bitcointalk  Undecided

Thanks, can be nice if the team can advertise about this on twitter, fb and more, for people avoid the scam
Activity: 296
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1421
legendary
Activity: 1260

I hear and read about people getting ripped off by the Slack bot and I"m loosing my mind about it......

Not only that the team is telling about it every 10 minutes, but even if not Who sends its private keys to a bot?HuhHuh who are those people?Huh
whats the problem with slack? Are you accusing coindash team or people on slack?

I think he is talking generally about recent slack problem what is going on there these days. So many people are crying about lost of their hard earned just for their stupidity all channels are under problem. We need to educate the people not send their private on any website.
Activity: 406
AMA with CoinDash starts in 1 hour in ARK Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack 

Getting pumped. Got a few questions to ask that have been rolling around in my head the last week.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
 ark and coindash, great news
 Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 260

I hear and read about people getting ripped off by the Slack bot and I"m loosing my mind about it......

Not only that the team is telling about it every 10 minutes, but even if not Who sends its private keys to a bot?HuhHuh who are those people?Huh
whats the problem with slack? Are you accusing coindash team or people on slack?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
AMA with CoinDash starts in 1 hour in ARK Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack 

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
12m$ = 500 millions tokens so that the price is : 0.024$ per tokens ?? is it right ??

Will you count only 500 million token sale or 1 billion total token? They said 1 billion total but 500 million on sale in ICO.

CDT Specs and Allocation
During CoinDash's Token Sale a total amount of 1,000,000,000 CDT will be created and allocated as follows:

50% - Designated to the Token Sale contributors
29% - Minted for future development, users acquisition & marketing
20% - Allocated for early investors, core team & advisors
1% -  Allocated for social bounty campaign

Also there will be a 30% bonus for the first day .I think the sale will reach its gap in the first day .
So the price could be lower.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I hope that the ETH chain will not crash like few previous ICO )
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The project should be popular on this earth because if it is popular, more and more people pay attention it
Pages:
Jump to: