Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 72. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 505
Due to eth going down there will be a new maximum cap for the ico?

The maximum is 12million dollars so it doesn't matter either way. Meaning they will collect more ETH if it continues to downward trend. Making their crowdfunding more profitable if it of course goes back up to 300 next month.

It turns out that because of the fall of the ether, they will increase the amount of collection in them and not in the dollar equivalent, this move is very correct and the team essentially does not change anything in conditions just correcting for the current rate.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

The maximum is 12million dollars so it doesn't matter either way. Meaning they will collect more ETH if it continues to downward trend. Making their crowdfunding more profitable if it of course goes back up to 300 next month.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
So you mean to say the lower the ETH price then the project is at its disadvantage? But of course the higher the ETH value becomes in time, the more it would be fruitful to invest on this.

Lets say you invest 10 ether @ $180 per eth.
Total $1800 USD

0.024 per token
= 75,000 tokens.

Now lets say when CDT gets listed on the exchange next month or so, ETH is around $280.

To get your 10 ether back, you'd need the price per token to be 0.037.

Activity: 486
So you mean to say the lower the ETH price then the project is at its disadvantage? But of course the higher the ETH value becomes in time, the more it would be fruitful to invest on this.
It's perfect because ETH price is low and it is best time to buy ETH for this ICO.

I also think this is nice move to buy ETH to participate into this ICO chances are so good to make huge profit by taking advantage of drop of price in this duration. This date is coming near I also feel this will be get sold on day 1 with 30% bonus offer.

How would it be taking advantage when you're using cheap ETH to purchase tokens. It would only be taking advantage if ETH was $400 or so, and then a week after ICO ETH was priced at $200.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
It's perfect because ETH price is low and it is best time to buy ETH for this ICO.

I also think this is nice move to buy ETH to participate into this ICO chances are so good to make huge profit by taking advantage of drop of price in this duration. This date is coming near I also feel this will be get sold on day 1 with 30% bonus offer.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

M++
Activity: 342
Finally the Whitelist announcement is here! Check it and see you on July 17th!
We are now more than 3500 on Slack, 5000 on Twitter, 500 on Telegram, guys thank you so much for your support!

Activity: 340
Merit: 111
ico is finished on the same day there will be finish bounty campaigns? how many more weeks will continue?

if it happens so campaign will finished too cause why they should continue the campaign if they already got the result?

Exactly. Same happened before in many ICO be prepared. They also announced it many times now. Watch the OP

If you read the second rule of the signature campaign it clearly states that campaign will end as soon as they reach hard cap.

In order to be eligible to the bounty by the end of the campaign, one must post at least 50 posts wearing the signature by the time the campaign concludes. Pay special attention to the fact that the campaign ends exactly when the ICO concludes even if that happens before schedule in case of reaching the full cap.

Thank you already reminded. May be true ico will end in the first day of opening
Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

CoinDashers

We are taking precautions to prevent any Twitter issues. We assembled a google form for those of you still having Twitter difficulties.
We have tried several different approaches in order to receive the data from the Twitter API but faced many restrictions due to the large amount of participants. most of you have the correct count, some unfortunately still suffering wrong results.

If you are one of the unlucky few, please fill out this form : https://goo.gl/forms/SdedTcpCn4EYaAfC2

Don't worry all information will be kept only to our needs and will not be published.

Last, we are working very hard on many angels at the moment. Those of you who will submit the form will be counted manually, please make sure you did everything right as asked to before submitting the form so we will not have to postpone the entire bounty distribution.

Thanks!

As i understand, after 25 retweets is claimed, rest of retweets not be counted. I'm right?
Activity: 252

#AMA with CoinDash - Friday, 14th of July at 9am PT (4pm UTC) in ARK Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack  

I like Ask Me Anything sessions.
It is good chance for team and community.
Yeah , if someone has recorded the details would  be perfect. Coindash team is working very hard and transparently.
Let's wait the ico start .
I like AMA with project devs too. Waiting for its start and ready to ask some questions.
Activity: 392
From slack few minutes ago:

@channel Here is our announcement about the Whitelist! We've received your feedback and we've decided to randomly add 50 community members to it, this will give a chance for anyone to participate. https://www.coindash.io/coindash-whitelist-announcement
Please note: If you are in the whitelist you will receive the notification before the Token Sale.
Activity: 532
Happy sales of tokens have been sold, I want there is good news to launch into the market.
When is the signature promotion complete?
Activity: 483
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2018638

Let's stop the scam coindash by report him.
Activity: 546
Merit: 302
Please beware of scammers in the space a lot of fake email flowing around about this project, be double sure the mail you are getting is from coindash team unless you want to lose you investment!
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
waiting for ico. also started to join signature campaign.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

CoinDashers

We are taking precautions to prevent any Twitter issues. We assembled a google form for those of you still having Twitter difficulties.
We have tried several different approaches in order to receive the data from the Twitter API but faced many restrictions due to the large amount of participants. most of you have the correct count, some unfortunately still suffering wrong results.

If you are one of the unlucky few, please fill out this form : https://goo.gl/forms/SdedTcpCn4EYaAfC2

Don't worry all information will be kept only to our needs and will not be published.

Last, we are working very hard on many angels at the moment. Those of you who will submit the form will be counted manually, please make sure you did everything right as asked to before submitting the form so we will not have to postpone the entire bounty distribution.

Thanks!

Thank you! I will share in the Russian thread.

Really good decision! A lot of people have problems with twitter. Really nice work, devs! I am waiting ICO very much.
Activity: 483

Yeah , if someone has recorded the details would  be perfect. Coindash team is working very hard and transparently.
Let's wait the ico start .
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: