Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 68. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 731
Merit: 100
Token sale Ico it seems only a few day.
the team this coindash have worked hard for make this projects will be success.
but when the ico will end and get to payments of this CoinDash?
i am only asking  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This one sounds like an interesting application too!  Grin Grin Grin

Did you read the white paper? It's really interesting!  Smiley

https://www.coindash.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/CoinDashwhitepaper-v0.3-051317.pdf

Thank you!

A very good read. Nicely formatted as well.
Merit: 251
it seems the market is dump rapidly this weekend, and most people have bo interest on participating in ico, how will coindash going, i am watching

Believe what you want.  Go ahead and keep watching.  Spectators don't make money. 
Activity: 318
it seems the market is dump rapidly this weekend, and most people have bo interest on participating in ico, how will coindash going, i am watching
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
Does anyone know when the new signatures will be reviewed? Is this done weekly? Thank you!

I have the same question, but I think it is better to ask the bounty manager for help in the bounty thread. I think the signature bounty campaign will be over next weekend.
Activity: 210
I'm really excited to participate in upcoming ICO Smiley I'll try to send ETH during the first blocks, hopefully the ETH network will work fine...
M++
Activity: 342
Thanks, we will fix it in a next version!
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Guys, I don't know if it was already discussed, but I think there's an error in the White Paper:

Page 9:
"The graph below visually represents the various user groups as discussed:
above, showing the huge potential to which crypto investments can expand. 
[IMAGE]
Hard Core - ​​ users who have their life savings and salary in crypto, invest in many
types of investment instruments.
Amateurs - ​​ users who have a substantial amount of their savings in crypto. 
Potential - ​​ users who, with the right accessibility to investment tools, will invest in
crypto assets.
Non - ​​ users who have a substantial amount of their savings in crypto.

Non has the same definition as Amateurs.   Huh
Activity: 420
I just can't wait to contribute the ico.  Cheesy

The hard cap was set as 12 millions of dollars, but this will be an easy one for CoinDashers for sure.

Let's see in how many minutes we'll have completed it.  Smiley
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
Lets than 3 days from now,,the token sale will begin..
and i can't wait for that time,,  Wink
To the moon!
Does anyone know when the new signatures will be reviewed? Is this done weekly? Thank you!

no one knows, maybe once a week,

info, becarefull when ico launch, always double check eth address you want to send to, dont trust any one who send link or address to you..

scammer every where

Don't you guys think you must ask this question in bounty thread. This is Ann mostly for technical question.

You're right, wrong place. I got confused between the two topics. Thanks.
Activity: 434

no one knows, maybe once a week,

info, becarefull when ico launch, always double check eth address you want to send to, dont trust any one who send link or address to you..

scammer every where

Don't you guys think you must ask this question in bounty thread. This is Ann mostly for technical question.
Activity: 644
Merit: 254
I hope that the ETH chain will not crash like few previous ICO )

I think everything will go perfectly. Now the ether network is not so busy as in June and there should not be any problems.
To the moon!

Did you read the white paper? It's really interesting!  Smiley

https://www.coindash.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/CoinDashwhitepaper-v0.3-051317.pdf
Activity: 147
three more days before panic Grin
To the moon!
Designers having fun a bit!

Grin Grin Grin
I can not wait for 3 more days, get ready to participate,
Just 1 day to finish, hopefully #saveonedays

13:00 GMT July 17th - August 17th, 2017: One month to stack up!  Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 111

Grin Grin Grin
I can not wait for 3 more days, get ready to participate,
Just 1 day to finish, hopefully #saveonedays
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
There is a coindash token presale or it's fake announcement?

Pretty sure it is fake. It is a .xyz address. The coindash site is a .io site. Always assume something is fake until proven otherwise here on bitcointalk  Undecided

Thanks, can be nice if the team can advertise about this on twitter, fb and more, for people avoid the scam

I do it all day long on Slack...

REMINDER: You can be targeted by scams!

We will ask you to be careful and to report us anything strange. There is no pre-sale! We will not ask you by private message to participate to the token sale, there is absolutely no funding address before 17th July!
Be careful scammers are usually using almost the same nickname, and the same profile picture. They can make fake website, fake social media accounts... The official website is CoinDash.io, always check the domain name to be sure.

Coindash.tech / Coindash.xyz / Coindash.ch ARE FAKE WEBSITES!

Lately they use Slackbot to send messages to all the members, unfortunately it's impossible to stop, we will never contact you with slackbot, or by private message.
They are very annoying, take advantage of slackbot to steal money, thank you for reminding me, I almost got fooled
M++
Activity: 342

Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: