Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 70. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
The idea of operate a system for crypto asset (SaaS) is really thrilling, I'm eager to see how it will works.
Is it something similar to Taas?Both sounds similar also.I do not understand the difference between iconomi,Taas and coindash.

I'm still learning about the difference, but it seems like Taas is the Bloomberg (news, analysis), Iconomi is a way to simplify crypto world for new users and Coindash as a multi platform for investment in a more broad and complex way (aggregating both Iconomi and News?).
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1018
12m$ = 500 millions tokens so that the price is : 0.024$ per tokens ?? is it right ??

Will you count only 500 million token sale or 1 billion total token? They said 1 billion total but 500 million on sale in ICO.

CDT Specs and Allocation
During CoinDash's Token Sale a total amount of 1,000,000,000 CDT will be created and allocated as follows:

50% - Designated to the Token Sale contributors
29% - Minted for future development, users acquisition & marketing
20% - Allocated for early investors, core team & advisors
1% -  Allocated for social bounty campaign

The total capitalization after the ICO will be approximately $ 25 million. If you compare with the ICN, then growth in six months can be expected X10
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The idea of operate a system for crypto asset (SaaS) is really thrilling, I'm eager to see how it will works.
Is it something similar to Taas?Both sounds similar also.I do not understand the difference between iconomi,Taas and coindash.
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
12m$ = 500 millions tokens so that the price is : 0.024$ per tokens ?? is it right ??

Will you count only 500 million token sale or 1 billion total token? They said 1 billion total but 500 million on sale in ICO.

CDT Specs and Allocation
During CoinDash's Token Sale a total amount of 1,000,000,000 CDT will be created and allocated as follows:

50% - Designated to the Token Sale contributors
29% - Minted for future development, users acquisition & marketing
20% - Allocated for early investors, core team & advisors
1% -  Allocated for social bounty campaign
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I believe it will be great, at least I am part of the current coindash campaign in this thread
To the moon!

If the project is as solid as it looks like, there's plenty of room to a price increase, right?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I think so, if they reach maximum.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
To the moon!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hey

1.what is the price for one token? I cant find it anywhere.
2. What is the cap that dev wants to reach?
3.what is the total supply of the token?

Thanks
Hard cap is $12m and total supply would be 1 bn.Now you can calculate the ICO price for one token Wink

Indeed but the team will sell only 50% of coins trough the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hey

Thanks
Hard cap is $12m and total supply would be 1 bn.Now you can calculate the ICO price for one token Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hey

Thanks
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
ark and coindash, great news
 Wink

May I know what news are you talking about? have I missed something from this thread, been following for a long time about this project.Do you have any links to share about the good news you are talking about?

Ark is just hosting an AMA with coindash. Nothing special, they do it with pretty much every token in their slack to ask questions.

What is AMA?
Is ARK and COINDASH is going to work out some partnerships?
That would explain the recent surge in ARK price.

AMA = Ask Me Anything

They are not partnering no. They are just simply hosting a question time in their slack channel. Btw, I wouldn't call the recent price on Ark a surge lol.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
Don listen guys which writeabout scam. Bitcoin was called scam 100 times. CoinDash is a serious project. I have participate on it by signature campaign. My previous signature was ppt  Wink Smiley
Activity: 532
 Wink

May I know what news are you talking about? have I missed something from this thread, been following for a long time about this project.Do you have any links to share about the good news you are talking about?

Ark is just hosting an AMA with coindash. Nothing special, they do it with pretty much every token in their slack to ask questions.

What is AMA?
Is ARK and COINDASH is going to work out some partnerships?
That would explain the recent surge in ARK price.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Simple question but I dont know:
Lets assume the 12 Mil$ are reached, but in the same moment I am sending some ETH to the Tokensale address...this would mean that I have sent the ETHs but cannot participate anymore in the tokensale! But what will happen with my ETH? Are they lost or would it just be impossible to send them anyway?

If the 12 million is reached, then you will receive a refund.  It may not happen immediately, but you will get your Ethereum back eventually.  If you plan to participate in the ICO, I would recommend you do it right when it starts and not wait. 

Thank you this was also my thought and of course, I am trying to be in in the first 2 hours
Activity: 381
 Wink

Activity: 339
I am joined for social media campaign (twitter, facebook and slack), hope get luck. thank you
I am also eager to join social media bounty.I read in previous posts that Coindash social bounty will be integrated with Wings platform, have they done it?I would join campaign after integration.
Many investors on this project. I am very confident about this project. Goodluck Coindash.
Activity: 886
 Wink

Activity: 266
I think I'd like to buy 20000 dollars Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: