Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinLenders, Inputs.io, Tradefortress (HACK) - page 4. (Read 39680 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Update Me:
a489593665:20.39441186:0:U
Activity: 56
i remeber i.ve replied , but can,t find .me about  72.5BTC on CL ,no response
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If you still have a remaining balance on CL please tell me or post it here -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3662042

If you DID NOT previously post your balance on dumbfruits thread -please tell me so.

If you want to join a collective Class Action Opportunity:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3619427

Please let me know or voice your interest as it would need agreement from enough people to go ahead.
Activity: 322
No way he committed suicide.
He's probably afraid of that lawsuit...
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
^^^ - That would require integrity and honor. 

You are never going to shame a successful scammer by using such words, but you can talk yourself blue trying.  I think a scammer rates himself by what his take was and nothing more.  Such things as 'honor' and 'integrity' are stupid concepts for stupid people (aka, 'marks'.)  It took me a while to recognize this.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
I  got 80.3 bit coins tied up with tf
No replays since the first week of the hack

Has anyone thought he might of committed suicide
samurai style

...?

Like if he didn't scam us all
It would be pretty sad

I don't think so.
Activity: 22
No doubt..
Activity: 811
Merit: 1004
^^^ - That would require integrity and honor. 
Activity: 22
I  got 80.3 bit coins tied up with tf
No replays since the first week of the hack

Has anyone thought he might of committed suicide
samurai style

...?

Like if he didn't scam us all
It would be pretty sad

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
why sitck around - He thought about sticking around... it looks like he may have reconsidered.

Missing since 21st.

I am asking ALL REMAINING depositors to either PM me or post your remaining balance here -
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3662042
Activity: 27
Hi all,

Just my 2 cents again, but there is a lot of speculation about this being an inside job or that TF is sitting on a huge pile of loans that will be paid leaving him a millionaire.

First, I don't think this is a long con since if it was, why stick around, pay back a large amount of coins (even if it is pennies on the dollar) and let us all rail at him. This guy is an arrogant programmer with poor interpersonal skills. He is not a businessman and has no idea of his missed opportunity here.

Also, he isn't as good a programmer as he thought since he left a gaping hole in his security and then in his arrogance didn't move to protect his, and our, assets once the hack started. Criminal negligence, really.

Also, the information that came out after the hack makes it look like CL was in trouble even before the hack. Probably because of the run up in price, but ASICMINER shares were not proving to be the security that he, and we, thought they would be. The people he lent to were short on BTC themselves and became hard to contact and hard to collect from. I think that TF was hoping to cover costs with new deposits and then get everything sorted in the future, which is how a ponzi schemes get started.

The hack just short circuited the process. I am not sure how much a lawsuit is going to recoup for us, but at the very least we will find out what was really going on the backend of CL and Inputs and, most importantly, TF's identity. Someone who has done this should not be trusted in the community again
Activity: 811
Merit: 1004
The members of the community I trust believe it was an inside job (long con).  I feel really bad for those who had more BTC entrusted to TF than they could afford to lose.

Time for me use this as a learning experience and move on.  
Activity: 330
Hi,

I cashed out of this mess, and accepted a 87% haircut, so I am no longer following this thread as it only makes my stomach hurt.
However, I did read about this: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2013/11/23/heres-who-probably-did-that-massive-150000000-bitcoin-transaction/ where Sarah Meiklejohn, a computer scientist at the University of California traced a big transaction to what she believes to be a Bitstamp account.

Do you think it would be worth it to involve her in the theft of 4k coins, and have her take a look at it?

It’s probably a longshot, I know …
Activity: 394
Essentially you need a re-insurer with coins to back your coins

NO.  No no no no no.  The reinsurance scam has already used to great effect with insurance of pirate-pass thru funds, etc.  Guess how all those schemes ended.

The only solution is to NEVER loan your coins to anyone.  It never ever ever makes sense.

Activity: 308
the rumor floating around the community is he did it to himself i don't know if i believe it or not but my BTC's from both coinlenders and inputs will never be recovered since i was one of the people banned from coinchat for participating in a different chat room at the same time and just being friends with people from there granted the total BTC is less than .01 combined from both sites but still ive been utterly ignored when i tried to regain my BTC i hope he enjoys spending my money since he won't give it back and i feel sorry for anyone who's not going to get anything back from him because he's supposedly only paying people back who had balances over 1BTC when a legitimate business owner would refund 100% to everyone
Activity: 9
Not sure if I belong here or not, but I was in 2.24 BTC for 16 Shares of BTCINVEST at Bitfunder.
The hack is "paid" for probably even more than paid for. Now he needs to explain where the remaining 5437.10876724 is.

I find it hard to believe he lost all of it.

I am asking ALL REMAINING depositors to either PM me or post your remaining balance here -
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3662042 - If you were not listed on this old thread, please say so when posting.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Who does still have coins in cl and is willing to do something about it?
I have about 300 in there. Where are the other ones with many coins? ..Lets work together! I already got some information.
PM me

Hi shangata, mentioned you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=341871.0;all

I've 494.83919957 BTC in Coinlenders (2 accounts) & 77.5 BTC for 250 shares of BTCInvest.

that's a lot of BTC>
I still have 75.23 stuck in Coinlenders and have not settled.
Pages:
Jump to: