Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 116. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio
We are working on patching coindaemons to stop them from using too many small inputs. New engine OK. More details coming to the forum thread

At this stage I would prefer you give people their coins back and throw in the towel lads at coinmarket, if you gave free bj's i wouldn't use you again as your barely capable of providing updates so why the hell should I trust you to run a valid exchange

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
*woot* *woot* The five-minute-online-window-of-the-day just appeared.

I managed to withdraw all my coins. So as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't mind this site going to hell now. I don't think I will ever do business with them again, just too unreliable. Even if they don't have any bad faith probably.

edit: big thanks @Snotty for pointing out it's coming alive
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This lack of public information was a result of misunderstandings between PR people.

Our current estimate is that CoinMarket.io will resume normal operation (with trading) in 24 hours.
The extended downtime is required to patch some critical issues, fix clogged up wallets and run full database audits.

Please relax. We will be doing our best to keep the site avalible for withdrawals until trading is restarted.

We are not going anywhere, more technical information coming soon.

All withdrawals that failed without an txid will be processed manually (most of them already processed).
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Offline again, and still no response to PM's, or on this thread.   Wow.  Just wow.
Activity: 238
It's alive!

seems that way.
I knew they would come back sooner then later.

And it's down again. I wonder if my DGB, which I requested and confirmed is lost now...
It's alive!

seems that way.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
How long will take confirm BTC please? I have deposit unconfirmed for like almost week.  Huh Sad
Activity: 224
To Coinmarket.IO

I (user id = coinmarket571) confirmed 5 BTC withdraw many days ago. 5 BTC still not received

Click this following link to confirm your 4.9999 BTC withdrawal to 19aDPgNNYfsYgnASJrNE5gENmffD5nDNKB:

5 BTC gone from my wallet

Shown in transaction history

Blockchain cannot see this 5BTC transaction ever.

https://blockchain.info/address/19aDPgNNYfsYgnASJrNE5gENmffD5nDNKB

Please help check and provide transaction id

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
It's alive!

seems that way.
Activity: 164
thx coinmark!  Smiley
Activity: 95
The site is backup online, coins are still there in wallets.
I would suggest withdraw your coins before it goes dark. An update is what is required at this stage from Coinmarket.io team.
Activity: 238
Activity: 25
Watching blockchain . Btc is being stolen. It was scam. Rather trade bte - e or cryptsy or coins - e . Don't trust any new exchange

Mt Gox wasn't new and it certainly didn't do well either.  I guess we have fundamental questions to ask.  How do we know our coins won't simply be taken when we transfer them anywhere for any type of transaction and I believe the answer is we don't know and probably can't know and to me that is quite a problem.

I am sorry to say this but gox and other exchanges are going to kill off what Cryptos was all about and regulation will come in fast, governments will have a excuse to do it now. At the same
time I feel this is teaching people a valuable lesson that banks and fiat is not a bad thing.

Sorry to say this, I am new to the crypto scene but I am out now. Cashing back into fiat as this is like the wild west.

Good luck to virtual currencies but I am out of this scamfest , humans can't be trusted and this is why we have regulation.

When bitcoin was started, it wasn't about deregulation. It was about decentralization. And it remains decentralized. Regulation is going to happen. Especially on exchanges that also deal with fiat currency. In fact, several US based exchanges are already dealing with regulation and complying with it. You can expect Bitcoin to remain decentralized. You cannot expect any sort of currency to be allowed to be used to buy drugs, guns, hitmen, etc., or avoid taxation or traceability, without the government getting involved. Regulation is a good thing for honest folks. It is only bad for criminals and tax evaders. Decentralization is good for everyone, though, and that will continue.

For sure drugs and guns shouldn't be sold by anyone other than the millitary industrial complex and the CIA

They have really made the world a safe place

(snigger)
Activity: 13
Oh hello, just to inform you that I was hunting for another peekaboo transfer window for the last 24 hours, and finally managed to widthdraw my coins from there. Screen below:
http://i61.tinypic.com/bdr1g9.jpg
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
seems to be back online  hmm lets keep coins there for little longer
Activity: 1139
We are working on patching coindaemons to stop them from using too many small inputs. New engine OK. More details coming to the forum thread

I assume btc moved to cold wallets as my btc was moved to differ wallet ?

Do these details include the kidnapping of the whole coinmarket.io dev team for the past 48 hours?
Activity: 5
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Please, I did deposit week ago almost and still is uncorfirmed, could you help me?  (idahosk)
Activity: 1
What does the Gox say?
and what does the coinmarket say....

Anybody know som Hells angeles members, i have som BTC who is burning in my pocket.
Jump to: