Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 139. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I tried telling people here a few days back they were thieves, and they blasted me...this exchange has stolen and cheated its customer base, and the 'faithful' defended it until the '24' hours turned into a week..now coinwarz has removed them as a reference for their coins....these guys were very good at gradually getting people to accept their losses....another warning to us all to be very careful with exchanges....COINMARKET.IO is dead and your coins gone...best we can do is make sure these idiots never start up under another name....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
is it later today allredy ?

Lol, don't' expect them to resume trading any time soon. A couple of coins are advising not to use them now.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Page is down again and again...any update here??
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
So let me get this straight, theyre accepting deposits but not allowing withdrawals, see anything wrong there?
Activity: 70
Very very risky Exchange, trade at your own risk using coinmarket.io. Im out using this exchange.
i want to trade but i cant Sad
Activity: 98
Very very risky Exchange, trade at your own risk using coinmarket.io. Im out using this exchange.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Did deposit last night, how long will take make my BTC confirmed please? Is like 12 hrs unconfirmed status still. Thank you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
for what it's worth, I just withdrew my BTC from there , got confirmation email then BTC transaction ID instantly.
At least the withdrawal part of their site still works  Grin

I also managed to withdraw my BTC amount just now and everything worked without any problem.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Any further update on transactions that have not received the confirmation email?
Activity: 24
Coinmarket tweeted two days ago that withdrawals that failed without a txid would be processed in the next 8 hours, but mine is still missing. It has been ten days now.
Activity: 70
is it later today allredy ?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ASSHATS EVERYWHERE

deadlines.  deadlines nowhere.

expectations?   Cheesy
Activity: 15
i withdrawled btc,but i can't receive  Confirm link.please help me to solve it. thanks.my account is  yuan6398,my e-mail
is  [email protected].
Activity: 434
ASSHATS EVERYWHERE
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Have you guys sorted this shit out yet?  Come the fuck ON!!
Activity: 1
I have some LEAF stuck (about 3 days now) in the unconfirmed status. My username is MinorFun. Could someone look into this. Thank You.
Activity: 13
My CoinMarket ID is suqiang.

I had 16668.28151081 KDC withdrawals to my address L3x1m3qRjZ55yw8VbbdYpgLnbu2azEABVi at February 27. Though I receive the e-mail and confirmed it, the KDC of mine in coinmarket was disappeared and I don't receive them.

I checked http://explorer.klondikecoin.com/, and there was no transaction to address L3x1m3qRjZ55yw8VbbdYpgLnbu2azEABVi.

So where were my KDC?  I need them back.

Thanks
Activity: 13
Hi

I had 16668.28151081 KDC withdrawals to my address L3x1m3qRjZ55yw8VbbdYpgLnbu2azEABVi at February 27. Though I receive the e-mail and confirmed it, the KDC of mine in coinmarket was disappeared and I don't receive them.

I checked http://explorer.klondikecoin.com/, and there was no transaction to address L3x1m3qRjZ55yw8VbbdYpgLnbu2azEABVi.

So where were my KDC?  I need them back.

Thanks
Activity: 308
for what it's worth, I just withdrew my BTC from there , got confirmation email then BTC transaction ID instantly.
At least the withdrawal part of their site still works  Grin
Activity: 66
Nicely done. ..and his comeback was weak.

So sad after such a passive aggressive display....

??Passive/Aggressive?? Because I thought it was funny he did a whois? And didn't find it impressive that he could find information about me I have never hidden?

Are you thinking I have something to do with this Exchange other than stating my experience with them?

I made the mistake of incorrectly pointing a finger at an exchange when I first got here.

Maybe you could research that? You will also not I was Man enough to admit I was wrong.

BTW show me where It has been proven this exchange is anything other than on a roadbump? I think the Pitchforks should stay in the barn ATM.

Yes passive aggressive. ..now with a whiff of assitude.

The whole scenario is amusing. As for the rest, I don't care.

Jump to: