Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 137. (Read 211708 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Is this site ever going back up, I deposited my BTC, bought RDD and its been down since.. Have I lost my coins?

A real shame...I was going to buy some RDD there, even have the BTC to do it, but the downtime means no trades for me...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Hi i sent 0.27729474 BTC on my wallet : 1DHiVc3kVFL79buTZFDx159v3BWjG1RWzz . I'm waiting a few days for confirmation for my BTC's. Can You tell me how long i must wait, or can You just confirm my BTC's please? =)
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
It's a real shame... really liked coinmarket.io :/

I have a handful of coins there, but only worth a day or so of mining. Still, i would like to recover them.

Well I got a few hundred days of mining worth of btc in there and I'd like to see it back one day if possible.

Wow... Undecided I never leave my coins (RDD mostly) more than 24h at any online service just in case... i already lost over 600k altcoins by being careless...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

I have a handful of coins there, but only worth a day or so of mining. Still, i would like to recover them.

Well I got a few hundred days of mining worth of btc in there and I'd like to see it back one day if possible.
Activity: 463

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Is this site ever going back up, I deposited my BTC, bought RDD and its been down since.. Have I lost my coins?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
and did i mention I CAN WITHDRAW.

Hey I am anxious, and annoyed and would like to trade as much as the next guy, but some of yall are too retarded for words.
you found a way to work with Error 521? or are you just lying?  Roll Eyes

You just need to be lucky to catch a site when it is online. I succeeded after clicking on "Retry for a live version" every few minutes for an hour or so and then I quickly withdrew my BTC.

Unfortunately, if the site goes down when you are in the process of confirming, your coins get stuck in limbo.  I have tried to withdraw part of my coins in two separate attempts, and both times the site was down by the time I hit my confirmation.  No coins in my wallet, and no coins showing up on the exchange Sad

Hopefully that is just temporary limbo until the owners can manually correct it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Hey I am anxious, and annoyed and would like to trade as much as the next guy, but some of yall are too retarded for words.

You just need to be lucky to catch a site when it is online. I succeeded after clicking on "Retry for a live version" every few minutes for an hour or so and then I quickly withdrew my BTC.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is there any good reason to stay with this exchange? How will they make it worth our time? Allcrypt.com - here we come
i liked their interface ... :Sad((
Activity: 237

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Is there any good reason to stay with this exchange? How will they make it worth our time? Allcrypt.com - here we come
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Maybe a stupid question but did you respond to the emails? Check your spam folder.

You must confirm withdrawals from a email they send you.

I know sounds elementary but people have waited days and not responded to the emails.

oh...thanks! weirdly enough all of their confirmations request never end in the spam folder but actually this time it did! just checked my spam folder and found the missing confirmation request! thanks a lot, i will try confirming the tx once their site is on again (obviously to avoid potential problems of confirming while down Smiley ) and will let you guys know!

Ya know I had the same issue with another exchange, All of a sudden the emails were going to spam.

Glad it worked out for you! Cheesy

Also I don't remember if there is a timeout on confirmations, maybe someone can chime in on this.

And I'm not sure if the confirmation email is handled by the frontend or not. Or a separate daemon. If the url is not pointed at the frontend then I'd try it even if the frontend is down. I would think the worst that could happen is you would have to click it again when the site is up.
Activity: 154
Was mtgox on Beta?
Activity: 196
So is this piece of shit exchange going up anytime soon?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
This site = Mt. Gox

You have been warned.

this dude makes retarded statements.. you HAVE BEEN WARNED.

MTgox cant withdrawl.

coinmarket can withdraw.

MTGOX discovered flaw in system and did nothing.. people had problems for a year.. and they did nothing.. as they were robbed blind.

coinmarket discovered flaw and is fixing it.

No robbery.

no missing coins.

i cant withdraw site offline
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

MTgox cant withdrawl.

coinmarket can withdraw.

No robbery.

no missing coins.

Well good for you.  I have received no confirmation emails for any of my withdrawals, so I cannot withdraw from this exchange.  There are lots of other people having the same issue.   Some people cannot withdraw and some people can.

For those who cannot withdraw, this is exactly like MT Gox. No responses to PM's and no response on here for those who are not getting confirmation emails.
Activity: 45

Maybe a stupid question but did you respond to the emails? Check your spam folder.

You must confirm withdrawals from a email they send you.

I know sounds elementary but people have waited days and not responded to the emails.

oh...thanks! weirdly enough all of their confirmations request never end in the spam folder but actually this time it did! just checked my spam folder and found the missing confirmation request! thanks a lot, i will try confirming the tx once their site is on again (obviously to avoid potential problems of confirming while down Smiley ) and will let you guys know!
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
No confirmation emails received for withdrawals.  Not in spam folder, inbox etc. They just have not been received.  Never had a problem a few weeks ago, but now no emails received so withdrawals stuck in pending for 3 days now.
Activity: 476
moOo
This site = Mt. Gox

You have been warned.

this dude makes retarded statements.. you HAVE BEEN WARNED.

MTgox cant withdrawl.

coinmarket can withdraw.

MTGOX discovered flaw in system and did nothing.. people had problems for a year.. and they did nothing.. as they were robbed blind.

coinmarket discovered flaw and is fixing it.

No robbery.

no missing coins.

Activity: 56
This site = Mt. Gox

You have been warned.
Jump to: