Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 136. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
CoinMarket.io:
Trading will resume at 10:00 AM Monday, March 3 (GMT/London). Fixing stuck stuff right now, please wait.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Fuck this site is another MtGox once it gets online am gonna withdraw all my coins if even does come back online i lost a lot of money coz this sick ass site, and never come back that how MtGox stared ...
Tf you complaining about.
The site has offered new altcoins great service.

People complaining for using a BETA version of a site smh.
''This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk.

Updating & testing trading engine. Markets paused.''

Are you fecking retarded ?
Boycott coinmarket untill they grow up a little and start earning the fee's they are charging for "Beta", the damage those little pricks have done the crypto movement we certainly don't need but I guess they don't give a toss as long as idiots keep giving them fee's for the abdication of any responsibility.

I will stick to using an exchange for grown ups

GFY coinmarket, your playtime damages us all
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Thanks to Mt. Gox I almost lost trust in coinmarket.io. But how could I, they have always been great.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I hope the site comes back up on Monday. Well I mined a ton of MINT when it was trading over 34-40 and now even if it comes back online I probably get a lot less for them.

Anyway, if the site admin is watching coinmarket.io was my favorite site.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
monday at 10 new dedline :O
Activity: 104
I want my money back.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

You're right. It's the go-to exchange for fledgling altcoins that are too under-the-radar for first-tier exchanges like Cryptsy.

Maybe that's why so many people are so mad  Huh
Activity: 98
Fuck this site is another MtGox once it gets online am gonna withdraw all my coins if even does come back online i lost a lot of money coz this sick ass site, and never come back that how MtGox stared ...

People complaining for using a BETA version of a site smh.
''This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk.

Updating & testing trading engine. Markets paused.''
Activity: 100
F#
Code:
@Coinmarketio - Trading will resume at 10:00 AM Monday, March 3 (GMT/London). Fixing stuck stuff right now, please wait.
Good news, I hope it will happen
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
FROM TWITTER

Code:
@Coinmarketio - Trading will resume at 10:00 AM Monday, March 3 (GMT/London). Fixing stuck stuff right now, please wait.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
How long will take make deposit confirmed please?

Just moved 0.05 it took 9 minutes to show in wallet.
One day for me? Please, can you confirm deposit please?
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

Just moved 0.05 it took 9 minutes to show in wallet.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
and did i mention I CAN WITHDRAW.

Hey I am anxious, and annoyed and would like to trade as much as the next guy, but some of yall are too retarded for words.
you found a way to work with Error 521? or are you just lying?  Roll Eyes

You just need to be lucky to catch a site when it is online. I succeeded after clicking on "Retry for a live version" every few minutes for an hour or so and then I quickly withdrew my BTC.

Unfortunately, if the site goes down when you are in the process of confirming, your coins get stuck in limbo.  I have tried to withdraw part of my coins in two separate attempts, and both times the site was down by the time I hit my confirmation.  No coins in my wallet, and no coins showing up on the exchange Sad

Hopefully that is just temporary limbo until the owners can manually correct it.

So thats whats going on? Good info.
legendary
An update would be nice.

Yeah, it would.  But, the bitcointalk account for Coinmarket.io hasn't been active since Feb 27, so we may be waiting for a while.  Not sure if they will be available over the weekend.

Just seen this on twitter:

CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio  1m
Trading will resume at 10:00 AM Monday, March 3 (GMT/London). Fixing stuck stuff right now, please wait.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Check my sign for more MHs
Activity: 160
An update would be nice.

Yeah, it would.  But, the bitcointalk account for Coinmarket.io hasn't been active since Feb 27, so we may be waiting for a while.  Not sure if they will be available over the weekend.
legendary
An update would be nice.
Activity: 98
I don't have a problem with downtime, it's still BETA.
We have to be updated though.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
No update for two days and still stuck withdrawals.
Jump to: