Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 135. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I still have a pending deposit that will not confirm after a few days. https://i.imgur.com/vcYojab.jpg
User: EvilTchnlgy

It has now been over a week. Please confirm this deposit for me! User: EvilTchnlgy
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Multiple Deposits of DigiByte didn't work either...
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Alright guys you lost my BTC good work. I want it back. I requested a withdrawal (since your exchange is useless) and you took it from my balance, sent me a verification email and did nothing else. I have no transaction ID and it is missing from both my account and the address I sent it to. Fix this.

Account: Twisterz25

same here with a 10,000,000 RDD withdrawal, no tx id and my RDD are neither in my local wallet or the coinmarket.io online wallet.

Account: user9303289

same here with a 11544212.6575 RDD withdrawal to RspbPuFAiEDoRuT6SVeZZPZkirz3edxiqh, no tx id and my RDD are neither in my local wallet or the coinmarket.io online wallet.

Account: ryannguyen18
Activity: 45
Alright guys you lost my BTC good work. I want it back. I requested a withdrawal (since your exchange is useless) and you took it from my balance, sent me a verification email and did nothing else. I have no transaction ID and it is missing from both my account and the address I sent it to. Fix this.

same here with a 10,000,000 RDD withdrawal, no tx id and my RDD are neither in my local wallet or the coinmarket.io online wallet.

Account: user9303289

UPDATE: just received my transfer in the end, there might be some progress here Smiley
Activity: 40
Hi,

I requested a BTC withdrawal, it is marked as confirmed in my account but there is no transaction ID and I didn't receive the coins. Can you please have a look? My username is coinlover75

Thanks in advance
Activity: 13

Activity: 45

Ya know I had the same issue with another exchange, All of a sudden the emails were going to spam.

Glad it worked out for you! Cheesy

Also I don't remember if there is a timeout on confirmations, maybe someone can chime in on this.

And I'm not sure if the confirmation email is handled by the frontend or not. Or a separate daemon. If the url is not pointed at the frontend then I'd try it even if the frontend is down. I would think the worst that could happen is you would have to click it again when the site is up.

well actually it did not work so well, now when i clicked on the link i got the following message

"This withdraw request was already confirmed earlier. Transaction id:"

so

* no tx id
* coins no longer on my coinmarket.io wallet
* coins not in my local wallet

that sucks!! Sad
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
How long please have to by waiting more for confirmation my balance? Is 2 days and still unconfirmed status.  (idahosk)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
MintPal Maintenance

MintPal is currently undergoing maintenance. We'll be back as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

Activity: 84
I hope the site comes back up on Monday. Well I mined a ton of MINT when it was trading over 34-40 and now even if it comes back online I probably get a lot less for them.

Anyway, if the site admin is watching coinmarket.io was my favorite site.

Have you tried mintpal?

panic selling, server overload, when he scored quite Marketplace as coimarket.io and gox

MintPal Maintenance

MintPal is currently undergoing maintenance. We'll be back as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Been trying to catch coin market up and running for 3 days now,,,,,, no luck, so is it safe to say they have gone away for good now? Anyone no when the last time was they were up and running?
Activity: 238
I hope the site comes back up on Monday. Well I mined a ton of MINT when it was trading over 34-40 and now even if it comes back online I probably get a lot less for them.

Anyway, if the site admin is watching coinmarket.io was my favorite site.

Have you tried mintpal?
Activity: 154
Activity: 350
its now 10:03am march  3rd gmt/london time and still not up... why give a time when you can't meet it?

Let's see why some time the ETA can't be meet... for example if you have a car and need to go to some city. You will know how much time will take and promise on your girlfriend when you will be there. But if you car flat tire or if have a traffic jam then what you will do? You will break your promise and if your girlfriend is not understandable for your situation then she is the right person for you?  Wink

Unforeseen circumstances is happen in development too.
Activity: 336
maybe im wrong then lol.. just want my coin.. if exchange comes back and seems cool ill continue to use it
Activity: 70
its now 10:03am march  3rd gmt/london time and still not up... why give a time when you can't meet it?
you have wierd time in london  Tongue
it says gmt/london which would be monday
Activity: 36
uhhh, its still march 2nd in germany Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
its now 10:03am march  3rd gmt/london time and still not up... why give a time when you can't meet it?
Activity: 42
Fuck this site is another MtGox once it gets online am gonna withdraw all my coins if even does come back online i lost a lot of money coz this sick ass site, and never come back that how MtGox stared ...
Tf you complaining about.
The site has offered new altcoins great service.

People complaining for using a BETA version of a site smh.
''This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk.

Updating & testing trading engine. Markets paused.''

Are you fecking retarded ?
Boycott coinmarket untill they grow up a little and start earning the fee's they are charging for "Beta", the damage those little pricks have done the crypto movement we certainly don't need but I guess they don't give a toss as long as idiots keep giving them fee's for the abdication of any responsibility.

I will stick to using an exchange for grown ups

GFY coinmarket, your playtime damages us all

bye and take care.
Jump to: