Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 211. (Read 211708 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi,
Can you tell me what happen if i send a coins to a non existing wallet address?
Can you please manual check what happen with Transaction id: 28bfca66432a1deb77def39a45dab2383fcbc09db97946ea0a6689889e72588d

Thank you
If the address validates but you have no control over it, then you have lost the coins.
Hi coinmarket,

I have requested BTC withdrawal today to my BTC address. I have confirmed the withdrawal clicking the link you sent me by email. However the amount has not yet showed up in my BTC wallet. I cannot see any transfers to my BTC address on blockchain.info and the transaction ID your system generated is also marked unknown. Please fix this issue. In the transaction history it the transaction is marked confirmed. It seems to me that your system has failed to process the request and has never actually issued the transfer.

There is nothing to fix. The transaction is in the memory pool (this happens rarely) and will be re-broadcasted to the peers in less than an hour.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hi,
Can you tell me what happen if i send a coins to a non existing wallet address?
Can you please manual check what happen with Transaction id: 28bfca66432a1deb77def39a45dab2383fcbc09db97946ea0a6689889e72588d

Thank you
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi coinmarket,

I have requested BTC withdrawal today to my BTC address. I have confirmed the withdrawal clicking the link you sent me by email. However the amount has not yet showed up in my BTC wallet. I cannot see any transfers to my BTC address on blockchain.info and the transaction ID your system generated is also marked unknown. Please fix this issue. In the transaction history it the transaction is marked confirmed. It seems to me that your system has failed to process the request and has never actually issued the transfer.

My account name: JimmyJoe
transaction ID: cfcd1d9a39ab521ac28ef7ba71d032d9f9a99f41febfdc5513aa930795a5f21d

regards

JJ
Activity: 2
Hi there, Support.
My nickname is the same as in CM.
And I have pending deposit in DGB almost 20 hours: DQVJKZV9CrPXBPZja9i617Ttr9yzW5gSaw
Pls, fix it.
Thnx.
Regards.
Activity: 83
Hello,

I have deposit issue status is all time pending ~ 2 day. Thank you.

User: bl4ck

"0 SMC
1208.075 SMC   Sevmh5AiYjsAbuVS7LzHAWhTnCBd3aNb8b
You have unconfirmed deposit(s)"
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
hi coinmarket, I send you  a support question by pm. Can you help me further?
well well , you even should start this exchance !!!   nice BTC volume oke but what happens wen its going down ?   yea you be rich !!!

and dumb people who are trading at your exchance to but that are my thinkings  Wink
You must be that special kind of person who would pull this off in our place. Its not happening.

Sent from a mobile device. Support will process requests in 2 hours.
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
I have been missing the "Total shown" field in the "Sell orders" list for a few days on the Nobl/Btc page. Huh
Activity: 63
hello I have a transfer that blocks in pending.
while another bank in the same currency (UTC) are confirmed but the  transfer following remains and still pending.

Thank you for helping me.

Net amount: -13.172234 UTC
Transaction ID: 4e9248e374b9960d3ff99edfdff1d9e4ee03a44d5cd499a55ee81e861e916ff9

Cordialy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Please keep in mind that this is a raw, untested version of the software.
Anything can happen, so use it at your own risk.

Ofcourse we are doing our best to fix bugs quickly and improve the exchange,
but no guarantees of reliability or correctness are provided by CoinMarket.io
As always, if anything happens, we will pause trading and take site the offline for as long as needed,
to provide the best possible service and maintain our integrity in the long term.

well well , you even should start this exchance !!!   nice BTC volume oke but what happens wen its going down ?   yea you be rich !!!

and dumb people who are trading at your exchance to but that are my thinkings  Wink
Activity: 84
nick jacek1973   confirm your  LEAF withdrawal to fXHSQQXT99Z3Cgcwr83FrKaUkMEVyRhkDF

Sent from coinmarket 02/08/2014 12.57 so far not reached the addressee, other transfers are already in your account

transfer was confirmed by e-mail 02/08/2014 it is already almost 2 days
Activity: 252
I didn't receive any mail. Please send again or let me change the e-mail.
Manually confirmed your withdrawal. Please create a new account with a working email address.

Processed all other support requests from this page aswell.

Thanks!
Activity: 15
Hi CoinMarket.
my account is : meocon966

I deposit 2 times  UTC to account.

The second is completed in ~  hour, but the first still not appear.

I saw that my UTC address is changed from the first deposit . Is something wrong?

Thank you and sorry for my poor English
Both deposits were automatically credited and you sold all the UTC in one trade.

That is not the first deposit Sad. That is second and third.

I don't know what i need provide to you. But this is destination address of first deposit : URyUDozocaZdrHV8Yztjj2mDLoybJqYDwo

the second and third is : UTdJzgQM3vh8JxxQv1Q4gKT6J1tCM1qyAa  and completed very fast.

Some thing wrong Sad
Hi CoinMarket.

I saw that my UTC address is changed from the first deposit . Is something wrong?

Both deposits were automatically credited and you sold all the UTC in one trade.
I also have a stuck deposit of Coino.  Shortly after I sent the coins cloudflare said the website was down.  I'm guessing that is related to all of the missing/stuck deposits.
What is your username?
Manually confirmed your withdrawal. Please create a new account with a working email address.

Processed all other support requests from this page aswell.
Activity: 252
HI,

My ID is:robinf

I withdrawed leafcoin from coinmarket.io account to a cryptsy.com account. But the state has always been unconfirmed. Please help to deal with. Thanks!

Timestamp:Wed Feb 05 2014 07:47:54
Amount:4308381.18986842
Coin:LEAF
Requester IP:116.7.150.150
Have you used an exhanege before? Please confirm the withdrawal via e-mail.

Activity: 1
I also have a stuck deposit of Coino.  Shortly after I sent the coins cloudflare said the website was down.  I'm guessing that is related to all of the missing/stuck deposits.

**edit** This coino deposit showed up after approximately 12-16 hours.
Activity: 15
Hi CoinMarket.

Jump to: